[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had the worst date ever last night Never driving an hour to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: fag kid.jpg (55 KB, 500x670) Image search: [Google]
fag kid.jpg
55 KB, 500x670
Had the worst date ever last night

Never driving an hour to meet up with a 5 ever again. She lived in buttfuck nowhere and when I got there I found out she has:

- No job
- No car
- No money
- Sleeps on Grandma's couch
- No computer
- TV has 15 channels
- No nightlife anywhere around

Asked her what she did for fun and she said "nothing. Some times I color" She's been living like this for almost a year.

LMAO I told her to get on disability for her bad back and gtfo. When I pulled up to drop her off I didn't kiss her or anything, just said, "well.. good luck with your situation.. have a good night" She was pissed.
>>
Why did you agree to meet her in the first place?
>>
>>27332250
because I had nothing to do and no one else to talk to
>>
>not using her as a practice gf (for sex)

in the wise words of chad warden: come on now
>>
>>27332207
she was 5 years old, what did you expect
>>
>>27332336
No you fuckibg weirdo
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.