[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROASTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1451099864127.jpg (78 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
1451099864127.jpg
78 KB, 750x709
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/4bfna0/every_guy_ive_been_with_has_had_a_problem_with_my/

>Every guy I've been with has had a "problem" with my labia.
>Every guy I've been with since my ex and I split hasn't known "how" to handle my lady bits, because I have a gigantic fucking hideous redundant labia.
> I literally asked my mom when I was 11 if I used to be a boy and she had my testicles removed and that was why I had such a big "sac" between my legs.
>Nope, turns out I just have a fucking enormous labia that hides my clit and guys consequently can't find it, and as such, like to pretend it doesn't exist. They don't like to finger me, eat me out, look at my vag, nothing.
>I hate it and I would literally cut the stupid fucking things off with scissors if I didn't know it'd hurt so damn much.
>They are actually, truly, and honestly long enough to get caught in my underwear. I know I'm not just 'being self conscious' about them - they're large enough to be uncomfortable on a consistent basis.

tl;dr roastie with enormous beef curtain on suicide watch
>>
File: 2917485-7472408189-14031.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
2917485-7472408189-14031.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
/r9k/ btfo with proof that "roasties" are genetic and not due to a lot of sex.
>>
At least now you know for certain they're genetic.
>>
>>27331873
>tl;dr roastie with enormous beef curtain on suicide watch
She can get surgery to cut off her excess labia
You can't get surgery to increase the size of your penis
>>
Honestly all vaginas are fucking disgusting bacteria ridden filthholes and this is coming from a strait male. I'd stick my dick in but like hell would I ever eat a girl out.
>>
Muh genetics!

Fuck off roasties!
>>
>>27331916
It's a mix of the two, regardless of it was genetic or not it doesn't detract from how gross they are. Having excess testosterone making you have pseuotesticals isn't exactly attractive, so roasties are still btfo no matter what.
>>
>roasties can surgically remove the excess skin, and get a beautiful more functional vagina
>dicklets if they undergo the surgery to enhance their cock, run a 90% chance of ending with at botched D

yet again more evidence that women can't be robots
no such thing.

>>27331873
if anything is robots gettin BTFO op
>>
>Fat, hairy roastie
>Still gets laid
And women think they can be robots.
Kek.
>>
Gauged ears are proof that skin stretches.
>>
>>27331993
This

Fuck everything
>>
who cares if its genetic or not

it's fucking disgusting thats what counts
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.