[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ive had it robots. My one friend that is my age (22) acts like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1334989238723s.png (355 KB, 480x460) Image search: [Google]
1334989238723s.png
355 KB, 480x460
Ive had it robots.

My one friend that is my age (22) acts like hes a fucking preteen kid.

He types with "XDDDD" , "LMAOOO", and "LOL!!!" unironically.

Ive been wanting to drop him for a long time.

He always says how he doesnt like a lot of people because of how mature he is, but hes far from it.

For fucks sake, he makes "MEMES" of people who argue with him and then sends them the picture. With captions like "IM A FAG" etc.

Everytime I see him, hes telling me about some online argument he won, like hes so fucking proud of it.

Also, he has a college degree yet cant get himself a fucking job.

I cant fucking take this.

He literally told his parents that someone called him a fuckboy and that the guy wasnt allowed to hang out with my friend ever again.

Were all out of college btw.

What the fuck.

How can i get away from him ASAP???
>>
you both sound like you need your ass beat

but more so him

so why don't you just beat his ass and make him learn some humility and respect?
>>
>>27331864
Beat him up
Make an excuse to beat him up and then beat him up

If you fight and you win, tell him off, he will become a better person OR distance himself from you

If you fight and you lose, you're a bigger faggot than he is and you should probably be lucky to even have a friend
>>
>>27331864
just tell him that you're a faggot and that you're romantically interested in him
>>
he just fucking called me the other guys name (the memed guy) because i told him an opinion when he asked for it.

please
>>
File: 1455916385864.jpg (495 KB, 1176x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455916385864.jpg
495 KB, 1176x1000
Stop talking to him, cut all forms of communication, and then tell your family what happened in case he tries to contact them.
This is why irl friends suck and steam/skype/any of those are better than irl friends. You can just drop them at any time.
>>
I hope this is just an online friend and not someone you actually hang with
>>
>>27331921

real life friend.

been friends since elementary school. he had no other friends and my mom always told me to befriend those who seem to be alone, because they make the best friends.

And its true. I have 2 friends that i can actually call true friends, but theyre fucking annoying, autistic, and i realize why they were made fun of.
>>
pls respond save me from this hell
>>
>>27331864
Call him a fuckboy
>>
File: Capture.jpg (71 KB, 1189x482) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
71 KB, 1189x482
Keep bad mouthing me and I'm gonna stop being ur friend xD
>>
File: 1455735105628.gif (745 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1455735105628.gif
745 KB, 300x200
>>27331879
>you both sound like you need your ass beat
Zam Zaddy.
>>
>>27332317

STOP MAKING MEMES OF ME

DELETE THIS!!!!!!

Reeeeeee
>>
File: 1421704413072.jpg (33 KB, 373x492) Image search: [Google]
1421704413072.jpg
33 KB, 373x492
>>27332286
This
herpaderpblox
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.