[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is it with girls viewing my profile but not responding.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: okcupid-logo[1].png (27 KB, 342x360) Image search: [Google]
okcupid-logo[1].png
27 KB, 342x360
What the fuck is it with girls viewing my profile but not responding. Like, if I break it down, let's say I message 10 girls. 5 will look at my profile but not reply, 3 will message but it doesn't go anywhere and 2 will completely ignore me. What the hell am I doing wrong? How're you boys holding up?
>>
>>27331688

Come on bots, we used to have these threads all the time.
>>
>>27331688
I haven't even messaged anyone. I guess you're doing better than me.
>>
>>27331688
they probably found something in your profile they didn't like (height, smoking, whatever), but at least they think your face is okay/good
>>
>>27332040

I guess that's indication I can make it irl? Is 5'9' REALLY that short for girls? I'm fucking half a foot taller than a majority of them.

Eh.
>>
>>27332459

Try putting 5'10.
>>
>>27332485

Ok I did. If ONE inch is the turning point, women are fucking unrealistic pieces of shit.
>>
>Click on profile then leave
You look fine, something on your profile is turning them off.
>>
>>27332459
5'9 is pretty small for a dude.
On online profiles, girls will respond more to 6ft and over.

Anyone under 6ft is pretty much ignored
>>
>>27333000
>5'9 is pretty small for a dude.

Not in my area. I live in NYC and I'm taller than as many guys that are taller than me. What the FUCK is this "muh 6'2" meme?! I'm towering over these bitches and they want more? Fuck off.
>>
>>27332987

I guess that means I just have to say fuck this and try real life. But how? Join a club? Fuck.
>>
>>27333031

They literally want to be picked up and used like toys.
>>
File: 1409359533950.gif (957 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1409359533950.gif
957 KB, 500x418
>>27331688
At least you work up the courage to message, I can't even do that

I'm perfectly content with racking up profile visits, it makes me feel good for 5 minutes then I go off to do my own thing
>>
>>27331688
I used to get it all the time
apparently they go straight to my questions tab and see i'm "less sexperienced" and immediately get the fuck out because virgin guys are seen as scum there
>>
>>27331772
I wonder what happened to that blackbot that always posted his profile
>>
>>27333128

The vicious cycle of virginity. They want guys with experience but how am I ever supposed to fucking get any if non allow me too.
>>
File: 20160315205815669.png (150 KB, 263x288) Image search: [Google]
20160315205815669.png
150 KB, 263x288
>>27333152

Closer than you think.
>>
>>27333179
It was always him and another guy that always posted their profile. When did those okcupid help threads stop being posted?
>>
>>27331688
>what am i doing wrong
using a dating site
>>
>>27333306

The normie invasion probably. After POO POO PEE PEE I never saw an okc thread.
>>
>>27333409
Has it really been that long? How has your okcupid experience been, maybeblackbot.

>have a fake profile that I use to lurk for females with similar interest when I'm bored
>finally found someone with similar interest in biology, Asian art house cinema and downtempo music
>she is a vegan radfem that doesn't want children and into high fashion

Disappointing desu
>>
>>27333642

How's it been? I'm the OP so yeah.

I've accepted I will never be a "normie" so I kind of just have the thing to gauge my level of attraction.

I'm going to start looking at gaming/anime clubs/events to join and meet a qt there.
>>
>>27331688
ANYBODY can laid on okcupid. LOWER YOUR STANDARDS!!!!!!! It makes me sick that you guys complain that women don't want you and then reject all the ugly women out there.Black men are having lots of sex because they have no standards. Follow suit
>>
>>27333680

You don't know the people I'm messaging. Go shitpost elsewhere.
>>
How do you keep conversations going? I feel like all I do is ask questions, they respond, and then disappear after a while
>>
>>27331772

There isn't really much to say.

Women get a ton of messages from guys. If any of those guys are more attractive than you, or have a personality that suits her more, then you can kiss your chances goodbye. If they see anything in your profile that is a turn off to them, you can forget it. Women are picky as fuck unless they're very unattractive. Even in that case, they still might be picky.

The best you can do is message any girl you think might be worth dating and hope she messages you back and you hit it off. Sounds like you're already doing that so keep doing it until it breaks your spirit.
>>
>>27331688
Let's see your profile
>>
>>27332779
Sounds like your shitty attitude is the problem, mate
>>
>>27333778

I overreact for comedic value. If you read the rest of my posts and still think I have a shit attitude though, you may be onto something.
>>
>>27333798
Shit attitude AND a bad sense of humor? You're screwed mate.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.