[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, white male living in a small city >a girl friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>be me, white male living in a small city
>a girl friend of mine left her boyfriend after a short time
>she was an heavy weed smoker and even used acids and speed
>she wants to do drugs to forget his boyfriend
>I help her not doing them, I stay with her for distraction
>she feels better
>"Oh, anon, you really are my friend!"
>mfw

I'm not sure about what I feel for her, but surely I'm not doing all this just for her next boyfriend to kiss her in front of me. I'm not going to suffer for her and then see another guy enjoy the results of my work without even feeling what I'm feeling right now.

Said that... I want her to be happy. I want her to become a fulfilled person and to choose for herself. She needs help, and I feel I have to do something, even if she is going to hate me, or to friendzone me.

Where do I draw the line, /r9k/? What can I do? I really want to help me, but I don't want to see another one stealing my work from me. Do I have to stop seeing her once she finds a new boyfriend?

Tl;dr: OP is going to get NTR'd and is asking 4chan for help.
>>
Sounds like you're a beta who doesn't even make any moves on her. Have you made any indication that you actually like her romantically, or are you a fucking idiot who thinks you'd get pussy after just helping enough?
>>
File: 1443210512071.jpg (33 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1443210512071.jpg
33 KB, 514x536
>>27331272
>weed, acid and adderall
>needs help

you're a huge faggot

you should have asked her to smoke weed with you or try acid for your first time since im assuming youre a str8 edge, you probably would have ended up getting laid

she literally sees you like an older brother or some shit
>>
Until yesterday she had a boyfriend. And I don't know if she is in the in the right mood for me to show any interest.
>>
>>27331272
Stay away from drug users, anon. They are not gf material. I speak from experience.

You should have given her a good time to distract her from her ex by having casual sex with her.
>>
>>27331354
Good fucking god, if you wait until she's "ready", she'll have already moved on to another guy.

Just hit on her you fucking beta god damn it fucking baka desu just tell her she's beautiful and that you really like her.
>>
You help her not do fun drugs like acid and weed? Jesus Christ man, you're just her boring cushion to cry on
>>
>>27331313
>>27331423
for real, no wonder you don't get laid. why not, you know, do those things with her, have a fun time, and bond? instead you took the role of caring dad, which is fine I guess, but you arent getting any my man.

btw, none of those drugs are harmful if used responsibly
>>
I'll try, then. I only fear that our friendship would get awkward and she won't let me help her; but those are just beta thoughts, right?
>>
a friend is more valuable than a lover op; always value friendship where you find it and don't let your mind get clouded by lust
there's a possibility she could wingman for you even, eventually.
>>
>>27331455
Yep. Be brave, fucko. If you're not a square, you'll also tell her you'd really appreciate if she could introduce marijuana to you. That gives the two of you something to do together, something you know she already likes.

>>27331489
>Throw away your chance at love so maybe they can, perhaps, find you someone else way farther down the road.
>>
Oh, right, I helped her breaking up with her boyfriend. Won't I look like a vulture or something?
>>
>>27331516
Oh right yep sure that's soooo bad of you.

If you're a beta who's looking for an out, a reason to not go through with hitting on her, fine there you go. Yeah sure you're a fucking vulture, better just never be happy ever while Chad pumps another load into her stoned ass.
>>
Well, I let you know how it goes.
Not.

Cya.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.