[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>makes fun of SJWs and others for talking about trigger warnings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: hypocrite-1.jpg (87 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hypocrite-1.jpg
87 KB, 500x500
>makes fun of SJWs and others for talking about trigger warnings on websites
>gets mad when someone posts about having a girlfriend or sex, demanding they stop
>>
Much like /pol/, /r9k/ is one person.
>>
Normies are cancer, who knew?
>>
>>27330969

Are you saying that there's no significant likelihood that a bunch of the people on here would behave like that?
Even if not, I find the thought process weird. Why would you intentionally open a thread with a topic that annoys you, just to virtually yell at someone?
>>
>>27330969
Funny. When it's sjws they're all one person.
>>
>>27330996
>"A-Are you sure it's not more prolific...?"
>Decides to go entirely into hypothetical.

Good god, you can't even form a cohesive argument.
>>
>>27331026
SJWs are different in that they'll blindly support one another. Here we'll defuse someone being a fucking retard, but with SJWs every single opinion has to be cherished and everyone is such a wonderful pretty gay baby for saying a thing.
>>
>>27331060
Exactly like how you're blindly defending r9k. You dorks even have your own "cis" word. "Normie".
>>
>>27331095
>Offer a single point against your crazy ass
>"blindly defending"

Just like a SJW to jump to ridiculous conclusions.
>>
>>27330903
trigger warnings are a thing of the tumblrkins and other such degenerates, not SJWs (though they do overlap)
anyone who tries to make fun of SJWs with "trigger warnings" doesn't know what he's talking about
>>
File: 1456581354141.jpg (187 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1456581354141.jpg
187 KB, 1080x720
>anon I'm sorry, I won't bring up my bf again
>>
>Martin Luther King preached what he believed in
>Hitler did too! Therefor they are the same

Difference is our problems are not make believe and we do not expect others to treat us like royalty
>>
>>27331152

>i am a scholar for internet memes and drama
>>
File: 1458571281343.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1458571281343.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>27330903
I never go to your shitty subleddits to try trigger you cucks, I despise your whole leddit site and I don't even wanna see a screencap of it. Back to reddt you massive cuck.
>>
Well I mock SJWs but I think racism is pretty much bigotry
Does that make me a hypocrite?
>>
File: r9k girls.gif (1 MB, 350x268) Image search: [Google]
r9k girls.gif
1 MB, 350x268
>>27330903
>thinking anything here on r9k is real
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.