[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be a pretty lady. I want to feel delicate, elegant,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1439171776096.jpg (102 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
1439171776096.jpg
102 KB, 843x843
I want to be a pretty lady.

I want to feel delicate, elegant, and beautiful.
I don't want to be a gross, hairy man anymore.
>>
Can't blame you
Society has taken away all of the benefits of being male, now its only the shitty parts

If you're a low tier male like your typical robot you're better off dead because you blew the first diceroll.
>>
>>27330567
It must kick ass being her. Seriously, imagine how good her life must feel looking like that.
>>
>>27330567
Nobody fucking cares OP you stupid fucking homo. Get off 4chan before it poisons your view on reality more.
>>
I think it's helping me. Go for it

Unsee

degoniba
>>
Duh.

But there's nothing we can do about it.

Plus, if you were a woman, you'd have to be in the same room as a woman pooping. Gross.
>>
>>27330643
Fuck you. I'm allowed to express myself and if you dont like it, just hide the thread go back to your stupid pepe wagecuck threads.
>>
>>27330653

>Plus, if you were a woman, you'd have to be in the same room as a woman pooping. Gross.

I don't see how it's any grosser than being in the same room as a man pooping.
>>
I want to be a gorgeous 10-year-old girl who gets molested by her female highschool-aged babysitter.
>>
>>27330831
Yes by that logic we're all faggots who like watching men jerk off and shit and etc etc.

Inb4 some robot is that idc.
>>
File: 1458609721091.jpg (380 KB, 1280x776) Image search: [Google]
1458609721091.jpg
380 KB, 1280x776
Have some inspo op. You can do it.
>>
>>27330567
>Implying you wouldn't just be a gross, hairy woman

m8
>>
>>27330902
Not really though, you took that the wrong direction

Or probably just the direction you wanted to take it ended up being the one where you're a faggot watching dudes jerk off
>>
>>27330611
She has a willy.
>>
File: boner unchained.gif (182 KB, 200x152) Image search: [Google]
boner unchained.gif
182 KB, 200x152
>>27330946

>tall stronk operator tomboy short-haired comic books girl

OH MY GOD
>>
>>27330946
Please post some more inspiring timelines.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.