[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to be funny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1409705724537.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1409705724537.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
i'm literally boring as fuck

nothing that i have to say would make any girl laugh. i usually don't even have anything to say at all.

i'm sure you can't get a girlfriend without making a girl laugh. what the fuck do i do?
>>
Being funny comes naturally and with finesse. In black people terms, if yee ain't got it, yee ain't got it.
>>
put a gun to her head and tell her to laugh. if she doesn't, shoot her. repeat until one of them laughs.

that's pretty much all you can do.
>>
>>27330509
Just go to 9gag and laugh at funny pictures. Then post them with references of other funny things. This pretty much
>>
Dude don't bother... I can make girls laugh their clothes off. They just get as close as they need to enjoy the jokes and then they run like fuck.
>>
>go on youtube
>watch pewdiepie
>copy his mannerisms and humour
>there you go, now you're funny
>>
When I want a girl to laugh I just start talking about my sex life.
>>
Delivery is more important than the joke itself. Charismatic people can get away with really poor humor.
>>
Just pee yourself.

Literally just piss your pants in front of everyone, it will b e hilarious.
>>
YouTube norm MacDonald and deliver every joke you got like him. Dgaf if they find it funny either.
>>
>>27330509
if you're not funny you're not funny. deal with it faggot
>>
you can always take the deadpan approach and make a caricature of yourself
>>
if you aren't funny their is nothing you can do , dont try. it will make you look even worse. You're either always funny or never
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.