[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does LGBT lump together gays and transsexuals? Like your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1458613762397.gif (195 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458613762397.gif
195 KB, 500x281
Why does LGBT lump together gays and transsexuals? Like your own gender is one thing, cutting your dick off and taking hormones to pretend you're a girl is other thing. Whether you think they're mentally ill or not, those are whole different levels of mentally ill. I would be upset if I was lumped together with those psychos.
>>
>>27330457
Speaking as a bisexual myself, I don't like the way that other groups have been piggybacking on LGB. It actually ends up dragging us down because we have these people who aren't even relevant causing a scene everywhere they go. People with gender dysphoria shouldn't be associated with people of alternate sexual orientations.
>>
As a faggot I hate it.

I go to anywhere where trans people are talking amongst themselves and it's weird and fucked up. Talking about implants and making fake dicks and changing your entire body chemistry. Why am I in the same league as these people? It's unfair.

I've got nothing against trans people, you do what you wanna do. I just don't want us to be in the same little clique here. We're not the same.
>>
>>27330910
>>27331055
Daily reminder that both of you are subhumans who should be hanged
>>
>>27331391
>Daily reminder that both of you are subhumans who should be hanged
Least we have something in common then, robot.
>>
>>27331391
The irony of a degenerate robot saying this palpable.
>>
I agree fampai remove all degeneracy. I just wanna cuddle with a qt boy I don't wanna cut off my dick
>>
>>27331534
>>27331497
>n-no u
Kill yourselves faggots
>>
>>27331555
Stay salty, subhuman.
>>
File: Kittensplaying.jpg (214 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
Kittensplaying.jpg
214 KB, 1080x810
>>27330910
Bi-fag here too.
Agreed so much. The LGB community is about spreading awareness that you can love whoever you want, regardless of gender. The TQAXY or whatever that has been latching on is a whole different story.
They are people that want to be a different gender biologically, or even something totally made up like the tumblr-types. The pan-sexuals are just Bi's that want to be special snowflakes. And the Asexuals are either chemically broken or liars, again, for attention.
I think these people need their own movement.
>>
File: blt-set-free-overlay-bg.jpg (258 KB, 646x530) Image search: [Google]
blt-set-free-overlay-bg.jpg
258 KB, 646x530
If I was gay I'd be pretty pissed about being lumped with them.
Although it gives them an opportunity to be called GBLT instead. I like BLT sandwiches.
>>
>>27330457
>Why does LGBT lump together gay people and transsexuals?

Both groups deal with similar kinds of discrimination, so it makes sense for them to operate as a united front. If you divide the LGB and the T, you're looking at two even smaller groups. How are they supposed to form a vocal movement when they're working on two different fronts? Even if LGB secure their own rights, that pretty much leaves the trans element in the dust.

>I would be upset if I was lumped together with those psychos.

Because Tumblr = trannies? There's a serious discontinuity between the trans people you meet in real life versus some Tumblr caricature of trans people.
>>
>>27331652
LGB is pretty big on it's own, it doesn't need the T in there.
>>
>>27331587
Kill yourself subhuman
That's not "love" you disgusting fucking degenerates
>>
>>27331652
>Even if LGB secure their own rights, that pretty much leaves the trans element in the dust.
Humor me, what rights do LGB or T people not have?
>>
>>27331652
The only thing LGB and T have in common is that there might be LGB people in T but they're not even remotely the same thing.

You can't compare having gender dysphoria to "I like people the same gender as me.".
>>
>>27331682
They're mentally ill and should all be killed
>>
>>27331652
>Both groups deal with similar kinds of discrimination
How so? How is my struggles because I want to suck dick similar to people that dress up as women and want to cut off their private parts?

There's discrimination there but similar? No. It's like people that always compare gays to black people, it's not the same thing. We're both being discriminated against but our struggles are nowhere near the same.
>>
>>27331682
>what rights do LGB or T people not have?

Trans people can't legally change the sex on their birth certificate (or driver's license) in some states.

Both LGB and T people aren't protected from discrimination in employment, education or housing in some states, which means for instance you could be denied an apartment, denied the opportunity to pursue higher learning, hold a job, etc. You'd might have no choice but to become homeless, which is entirely why conservatives push to prevent hate crime legislation.

Gay and bisexual men are permanently barred from donating blood or organs.

LGBT can't adopt in some states.

There are different age-of-consent laws based on sexual orientation, with there being higher disparities for gay men for instance.

Trans people are not allowed to serve in the military.

Health insurance does not cover treatment for gender dysphoria in all states / types of insurance.

There isn't a nation-wide ban on police profiling based on sexual orientation or gender identity.

Gender identity is not allowed as grounds for political asylum (e.g. if a trans person wanted to escape the Middle East due to the possibility they may be executed under Sharia law)

"Conversion therapy" is not banned by law, which means parents could force their LGBT children into ex-gay camps where they're psychologically tormented or driven to suicide.

"Gay panic" and "trans panic" defenses are not banned by law.

No anti-discrimination laws applied to homeless shelters, and there's plenty of LGBT youth kicked out by their families.

Trans people are required to be housed in prisons according to their birth gender. Depending on how far along their transition is, this essentially means putting a very passable transwoman in a men's prison, only to be raped and beaten.

Public schools are not required to discuss sexual orientation or gender identity in sex-ed.
>>
Reminder that there are no transsexuals in Japan.
Just like there's no circumcision there, either.
>>
File: lain-other-half.png (1 MB, 1512x1072) Image search: [Google]
lain-other-half.png
1 MB, 1512x1072
>>27332158
>Reminder that there are no transsexuals in Japan.
whatever you say
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.