[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a rticle-3503904/real-effe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: eww.jpg (91 KB, 1265x612) Image search: [Google]
eww.jpg
91 KB, 1265x612
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3503904/real-effects-of-having-baby-tummy-incredibly-honest-photos.html

>women

Not even once
>>
more like

>children

not even once
>>
File: 1458249413525.png (620 KB, 627x788) Image search: [Google]
1458249413525.png
620 KB, 627x788
that's only fat fucks that have kids.
>>
Most like
>hips so narrow you require a cesarean section
>not even once
>>
>>27330461
ugh fit and skinny pregnant women look so fucking weird

it's like looking at an alien or something

i don't like fat girls but looking at an overweight pregnant woman seems more..natural?
>>
>>27330478
>not wanting a /fit/ fetus
I pity you famalam
>>
>>27330478
I think if she put like 5 pounds on she'd look fine.

Trying to maintain such a low body fat % while pregnant is probably not so good for her kid. He might come out stunted if she isn't supplementing
>>
>>27330478
Aren't women supposed to gain like 10 pounds for babby? Her body fat does something for it I don't know.

Anyway, the pics in this thread are gross. Thanks op.
>>
>>27330512
Not really a fetus only needs like 250 calories a day.
>>
Oh my fucking imaginary skydad. That's disgusting as hell. Pregnancy and everything about it has to be most disgusting thing in existence. I can fap to gore but this... this almost makes me actually puke.
>>
>>27330431
that's a tranny, right?
>>
>>27330461
The lady in OP post is an athlete.
Read the article
>>
>>27330461
>>27330478
>>27330498
>>27330512

Studies have shown that starving your body during pregnancy and not eating an excess of nutrients is bad for the kid because it increases the likelihood that they will become overweight/obese epigenetically.
>>
>>27330461
why even bother having a kid if you want to look fit?

these types of women really make me sick, and she's probably fucking her kid up
>>
>>27330431
Caption: It's not always pretty
>>
>>27331025
>>27330461
I think her stomach bulged out like this because there was literally no where else for it to go
There are plenty of examples of women whose skin refirms after some time
>>
>>27330461
Completely wrong. My mom has photos from when she was pregnant with me and she didn't gain excessive weight. Still ended up with a small pouch on her stomach.

>>27330431
I really hope you're just baiting because this is too weird for me to comprehend otherwise.
>>
that's why female animals eat their placenta
>>
>>27330431
My sister had 3 fucking kids and all she got was a couple of stretch marks on the sides of her hips.
That shit has nothing to do with pregnancy like for real, bitch just had a fucked up body to begin with.
>>
>>27331325
Yeah exactly this woman had very narrow hips to start with.
>>
>>27331058
>>27331079
>rothstein
well that explains it.
>>
>>27330478
>>27330512
>>27331025
>Americans are getting grossed out by a healthy woman who isn't disgustingly fat

Like pottery.
>>
>>27330535
>Aren't women supposed to gain like 10 pounds for babby? Her body fat does something for it I don't know.
The doctor told me putting on 10-15lbs is pretty normal, but not that it was necessary. I still ended putting on 15lbs of baby weight that I lost fairly quickly post baby - I did still end up with stretch marks but not any other skin issues.

The only problem I could see that woman having is with milk production. You have to intake more calories to produce milk, and if you're working out too much on top of not eating enough you'll dry out. I imagine this is why the fitness conscious moms end up formula feeding.
>>
I find pregnancy to be pretty hot.
Of course skin is going to stretch. Big fucking deal.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.