[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys what is your preference giant giga tits or a massive ass?or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: more-jennica-03.jpg (63 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
more-jennica-03.jpg
63 KB, 600x800
guys what is your preference giant giga tits or a massive ass?or something else completely and how did you come.to enjoy this?

>be 18
>get girlfriend called helen who is 17
>she turns 18 a few weeks later and we end up fucking and i play with her tits a lot
>tit playing and sucking.goes on for a while
>she was a 36 c when i first went out with her and she started swelling the more i played with them
>ended up after a year of going out with her and us breaking up she was a 36E
>started speaking to her a few years later, apprantly she still plays with her tits like she used to
shes now a 36 j
never been so turned on my a set of tits. this fetish cartied on tp my current girlfriend who had 38g's but now has grown to a 38 h

whats your fetish /r9/?
>>
Why do you have to make up stories to try and impress random people on the internet?
>>
>>27330422
33Q 9JT R9K L0L
>>
File: p9965713.jpg (14 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
p9965713.jpg
14 KB, 350x350
>>27330422
>doesnt like potentially made up stories
>browses r9k and 4chan anyway
>>
>>27330390
all of the retards with "giant giga tits" or "massive ass" are completely fake. as such, I have no interest in them.

the only real "super huge tits" girl out there is Hitomi Tanaka or Milena Velba, and even then I'm sure she's fake.
>>
>>27330390
>thinking huge tits and ass is sexy

gtfo
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.