[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be weird if my gf was 4'11 tall and im 6'4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: enhanced-31502-1440175661-2.jpg (18 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-31502-1440175661-2.jpg
18 KB, 500x366
Would it be weird if my gf was 4'11 tall and im 6'4?

I need to know..
>>
>>27330209
Instead of creating supermen and superwomen each at least 6' feet
you're just creating another beta who looks more like his mom because of his height

All just because you fell for the short girl meme and she's a roastie with a tall fetish
>>
I never understood the short girl meme. I can't be attracted to girls unless they're at least 4 inches within my height. Luckily I'm only 5'10" so that isn't a super-hard find.
>>
>>27330209
I'm 6'4" and my mom is 5'5". It already looks weird but 4'11 is abomination contrast. I'd like to settle for a girl 5'10-6'1 but that's like finding 500 euros on the street.
>>
>>27330209
No, it would be awesome. Peteite near-midget womanlets are best girls, and you are tall (hopefully handsome) man. You have best combination! And your wife would only have to readjust her neck a little to get her mouth on your cock! That's so precious special cute! Be good to one another and love each other deeply!
>>
>>27330316
shoo shoo womanlet
>>
Yes, now fuck off pedo scum
>>
>>27330209
>tfw 190+cm
>tfw 170cm gf
>>
>>27330325
I'm not a womanlet, I'm a man who want to kiss womanlets and love them and have them touch my penis.
>>
On the street yes. To me, I would be jealous but I would call you shit.
>>
Your dick is gonna look fucking massive in her hand man, shit will be cash for your ego
>>
Makes a lot of sex positions difficult, hell even missionary would be difficult. It would probably also hurt her. But yeah you'd probably have midget kids and why let a fetish get in the way of your legacy?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.