[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>caving in to the demands of my mom and sister to get a haircut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1436258016665.jpg (120 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
1436258016665.jpg
120 KB, 1278x1181
>caving in to the demands of my mom and sister to get a haircut again since it's overgrown and looks like shit

>i agree to go to the hair lady that they go to, she chats with them and knows them

>last time she didn't bother me just a silent haircut

>this time tries to initiate talk with me asking me "so how are you" i only say ok and nothing else so she gets the idea

>she seems distant but mid haircut starts to rest her tits on my neck

if i wasn't such a socially autistic sperg i would have gotten a boner, but it's weird since she isn't busty or fat, so she knew she was leaning in a lot for me to feel her chest like that

i tipped her 1/3 of the price but she does cheap haircuts anyway
>>
>>27330208

how's the haircut?
>>
>>27330266
I am kinda ugly so i never look especially good but i think she does it pretty well for the price.
>>
>>27330208
she wanted the D bruh
>>
That's a common thing hairdressers do. Another one is when she goes around you and her crotch brushes your elbow.
>>
>>27330782
So they are cheap softcore whores?
>>
>>27332183

if you wanna find out for yourself, just ask for a scalp massage next time you get your hair cut by a QT
>>
one time at the dentist the woman was essentially hugging me to her chest while working on my teeth. she hadn't been a dentist for very long which might explain her unusual technique. not that I minded. it was the most "affection" I'd gotten from a woman outside the family in years.
>>
>>27332279
i don't think this is a good idea for me, i don't get any physical contact with women and this will probably be very stimulating for me and my willy will get big and someone might notice and point at it
>>
File: 1303530799526.png (53 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1303530799526.png
53 KB, 645x773
haircut general?

>go to hair dresser
>sit down in the chair
>girl tells me i have to check in first
>get up
>check in
>sit back down
>girl comes over
>leans over my hand
>feel her vag against my hand
>think she wants me to rub it
>start rubbing it
>she freaks out
>cuts my scalp accidentally with the scissors
>screams
>get up
>trip
>fall cushioned by a pile of ps3 games
>hit the floor extremely hard
>realize i'm in gamestop
>get up to run out
>feel the pasta in my pockets start to rumble
>feel it coming
>start running
>spaghetti falls out of my pockets
>burst into treats
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
>>27330208
Tipping people who cut your hair is fucking retarded.
I'll tip the pizza guy because I don't want him spitting in my food, but I don't understand tipping hair-dressers/barbers/whatever.
>>
>>27330208
Don't get your hopes up, they all do that, hairdresser love this shit. You lucky bastard.
>>
>>27332713
Qualitea
>>
File: 1454622167890.jpg (21 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
1454622167890.jpg
21 KB, 500x315
>cutting your hair with women

It's like you fags WANT to get into an awkward situation. Just go to a barber, like a man.
>>
>>27333910
When you find a barber who makes you look good and not like shit you want them to love you and not cut corners of they're in a hurry or something. I've only met one barber who doesn't make me look stupid, he is an artist
>>
I love it when female dentists and hairdresser's breasts touch my cheeks or neck.
>>
She wanted a good tip, senpai. She probably doea that to all the male customers
>>
every third haircut i get i go to this hairdressers specifically for the same chick because she does this and she flirts with me a little bit and makes me not hate myself for a few minutes

she also gives fantastic head massages so i tip her well
>>
>>27334541
i forgot to say she is pretty crappy at cutting mens hair so thats why i usually go to a barbers
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.