[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>apply to Toys R Us >Go in for training, literally the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>apply to Toys R Us
>Go in for training, literally the biggest shithole ever
>want me coming in at 5am
>Apply at Supermarket, decent hours, low stress environment
>too robot to find the courage to call Toys R Us and tell them I want out

What do, robots
>>
Write a letter you retard.
>>
Go out in a blaze of glory. Blow the place up with you inside.
>>
>>27330144
Who goes to toys r us at 5 am?
>>
>>27330144

let them surprising you french kissing one of those big pony dolls.
>>
>>27330215
Stocking and putting stuff on shelves until the store opens
>>
>>27330305
Do you get free toys if you work there?
>>
>>27330144
Don't do it op they'll beat the shit out of you
>>
File: qt.png (307 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
307 KB, 690x460
>>27330144
What can a bunch of manchildren do you so harmful or bad? Just call them, its only a call, you don't have to meet with them face to face and say "I QUIT"
>>
>>27330323
Unfortunately not, only a few discounts.
>>
Wait until you get the job for the supermarket. Then, just stop showing up to toys r us.

TRU is shit tier anyway.
>>
>>27330305
If you start at 5am, what time do you finish?

I work in a supermarket starting at 5am, it's honestly not that bad. Though I would prefer to work in a place that sells toys desu.
How cool is that to work in a toy store
I didn't realise how cool that would be.
Jelly of that anon.
>>
>>27330974
It would be cool, if I didn't work alongside criminals and the boss wasn't over your shoulder every second.
>>
>>27330987
:I
Try working at a place that gives tips. Like smoothie king or Starbucks or something. No need to talk to customers if you're not a cashier and you still share the tip jar
>>
>>27330144
>What do, robots

Don't show up? I don't understand how this is a hard concept to grasp
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.