[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
orbiter-core movies, books, music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: first love ivan turgenev.jpg (52 KB, 329x475) Image search: [Google]
first love ivan turgenev.jpg
52 KB, 329x475
ITT: post media that represents/has beta-orbiters as its main theme
I'll start:
Is this book the essential orbiter-core book?

Everyone got cucked out of the blue by Chad father after orbiting the chick for months.
>>
Saint Elmo's Fire. Emilio's character is super orbiter/creep.
>>
>>27329974
I forget which one exactly, but in the Canterbury tales there's a tale about an orbiter who's tricked into kissing arse. Literally. He has his revenge though.
>>
File: honey-and-clover_1.jpg (254 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
honey-and-clover_1.jpg
254 KB, 1024x768
You all need to watch this
>>
>>27329974
Young Werther by Goethe. Really good book too, actually
>>
>>27329974
White Nights
bl0xx
>>
>>27329974
any hollywood rom-com these days features an entitled cunt who gets away with murder and some beta sap who loves her for it

also ex machina is literally: chad, a robot and a beta
>>
the show wilfred is literally beta orbiter: the show
>>
>>27330053
It was the most boring thing I've ever seen until I dropped it a few episodes in
>>
File: 14510432068491.png (553 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
14510432068491.png
553 KB, 1280x720
>>27330387
>>27329974
bretty much, it doesn't revolve completely around beta orbiting but its pretty robot friendly.
>>
>>27329974
A lot of classic sonnets were written by orbiters who had a crush on married ladies.
>>
>>27330540
Any examples?
>>
>>27330052
>Canterbury tales
Isn't that the one that has cuckold smut where a man fucks a guy's wife and daughter?
I need to get around on reading it soon
>>
>>27330581

Philip Sidney's Astrophil and Stella

>Some have suggested that the love represented within the sequence may be a literal one as Sidney evidently connects Astrophil to himself and Stella to Lady Penelope Devereux, afterward Lady Rich. Sidney and Lady Penelope had been betrothed when the latter was a child. For some reason the match was broken off, and Lady Penelope married Lord Rich, with whom she lived for a while most unhappily.
>>
>>27330665
That actually sounds kind of sad. His childhood friend ended up marrying someone else after they had made a promise to marry since their younger years, and the girl didn't even want it.
Thanks for this suggestion, anon.
>>
>>27330692

There are a lot of robot-tier sonnets.

One of my favortie cycles is George Meredith's Modern Love. Meredith was a beta who married an older widow. She cucked him hard by running of with Chad and presumably giving birth to Chad's child. Meredith goes all-out on her in his sonnet cycle. There is a lot of bitterness there.
>>
>post media that represents/has beta-orbiters as its main theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1waVSu4adDM
they're still orbiting blizzard long after her prime
>>
Bill withers, "use me up". great song about being used and liking it. i know this feel
>>
>>27329974
The film "Super" sort of reminds me of the classical guy that would orbit someone.
It's definitely a robot-core film.
>>
>>27329974
amor en los tiempos del colera
how to orbit and successfully get the girl 101.
>>
>>27331510
another one
for my bilinguals brehs
los ojos de mi princesa

if anyone got some with the orbiter getting some semblance of revenge on the girl, would be greatly appreciated, this one has some of that.
>>
File: rodge_wink.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
rodge_wink.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>27329974
I'd recommend "My Twisted World".
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.