[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its a ruse.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: fuck you faggot.jpg (23 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
fuck you faggot.jpg
23 KB, 500x642
Hey robots; I see you fell for the therapist meme.

Its a lie, a fucking cruel one normies play on robots and make a fat profit off of it. That person doesn't care about you, their concern for you doesn't go deeper than your check.

>I know its my job but I really do care. That's why I do this.

Oh yeah? Stop paying them, see what happens. They are paid to fabricate what normies get for free with a healthy social life. The only people who benefit from this is rich spoiled white girls with no mental problems who want to justify their shitty behavior.

>InB4 What can I do, I'm an autist?

Stop fucking seeing your conversation prostitute. Tell them you refuse to pay for friends. If they really care, they will contact you.

SPOILER ALERT: They fucking won't. See a real hooker, at least you get some physical connection there, even if it is conditional. If your worried about STDs (and you shouldn't if your browsing this board) just cuddle her.
>>
Agreed, therapists on the whole are absolute shit. Couple's counseling is a joke as well, they almost always side with the woman the same way that the police/legal system does.

I mean, if you have insurance and seeing a psychiatrist is free, then by all means knock yourself out and give it a shot with a male therapist. But to pay for it? Hell no, definitely not worth it.
>>
>>27329882
>I'm literally so autistic i cant even talk with a person that made it their job to talk to autistic people, it must be their fault REEEEEE
>>
I don't think a therapist will really help me with my mental illness, but i have to see one for a diagnosis, which i'll need for autismbux.
>>
>>27330010
Found the psychology major. Enjoy living a lie.
>>
>>27330043
Make sure its a psychiatrist, that way actually get something useful from it, drugs.
>>
>>27329882
What is with this faggot with the hard on about therapist the last few days?
At least you've drop the retarded bait and just shared how you feel now.
What I don't understand is where this is coming from.
Most here don't see therapist for a number of reasons
Your post is like walking into car lot where people are buying cars and saying " I see you fell for the public transport meme"
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.