[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Chad so likable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 18
File: shlick.jpg (47 KB, 444x640) Image search: [Google]
shlick.jpg
47 KB, 444x640
>know 3 different Chads
>all are 6'-6'3", tan, lean, and muscular
>collectively have fucked more than a hundred girls
>literally the nicest guys you will ever meet
>are good friends and show brotherly love unconditionally because they genuinely like you
>feel sympathy for me being short and ugly
>regularly take me to bars with them
>knowledgable about everything from Star Wars canon to gangsta rap
The only douchey "Chads" I know are the ones that hang around the actual Chads and aspire to be them despite having neither the looks nor the personality.
>>
>>27329825
wait a minute you can be this small and still be chad?

fuck, i've been wasting my time trying to be a big guy. i should be trying to get as lean s possible without losing any muscle mass
>>
>>27329825
>Why is Chad so likeable
Because they been living on easy mode. They can achieve anything without much effort therefore they dont have need to be cynical or depressed around others.
>>
>>27329825
Everyone treats Chads nicely, in turn most Chad are nice.

Everyone treats robots like shit, in turn most robots are not nice. Your appearance and social status conditions your personality as a child and that conditioning is difficult to change as an adult
>>
>>27329825
He is not, that's your personally expeience.

The only Chad I've ever known was a notoriously dumb HS classmate of mine, he was the only person to ever bother me physically ever (He also insulted me like everyday) so I had to beat him up, never really been violent but he asked for it.

He was good looking and had a good succes rate with younger girls (I'm talking about the alst eyar of HS) but everyone in class knew he was dumb and he behaved a bit like Jhonny Bravoo, only the mean version of him, he also had a similar hairstyle.
So while everyone in class knew he was dumb and made fun of him a little he had huge success with young girls.
>>
>>27329963
*Your personal experience
Original comment and such...
>>
>>27329825
Betas turn regular nice guys into horrible monsters to justify their own failure. It's sad really. Just typical teenaged girl jealousy shit.
>>
>>27329889
> work out hard
> eat healthy
> try in life
> try and be likeable

> easy mode

Youre delusional
>>
>>27330044
Triple dubs confirms the truth of this post.
>>
File: 55689.jpg (40 KB, 470x700) Image search: [Google]
55689.jpg
40 KB, 470x700
>>27330044
> work out hard
> eat healthy
Chad dont need to do that
> try in life
> try and be likeable
When you're attractive people want to be around you therefore they have no difficulties being likeable and social.
>>
>>27330044
All that shit IS easy mode

But chads are born attractive, tall and just good genes in general. They develop good personalities because of the constant positive reinforcement they get for being attractive (halo effect). Same reason ugly people are generally bitter and friendless.
>>
>>27330089
They work harder than playing video games all day and being an asshole on the Internet. This is why people like them.
>>
File: 1438006842996.png (274 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1438006842996.png
274 KB, 400x400
>>27330089

how come everybody looks good as a DYEL?

like every time i see a before and after transmtion, the before picture still looks decent, not fat, somewhat defined

it took me a fucking year of work just to get out of E.T. skinnyfat mode and look normal dyel mode, and then 2 more years to actually look like i lift
>>
>>27329825
>>literally the nicest guys you will ever meet
>Why is Chad so likable?

>people treat you good like a king just because of your genetics
>never have negative experiences
>end up as a human being loving life end people

not rocket science m8
>>
>>27329825

They're likable because life is easy for them. If everyone has always treated you with kindness and respect, why on earth would you treat them any differently?
>>
>>27330115
>work harder when your social worth is set from the moment you're born
It's all about aesthetics. With positive reinforcement you end up being around people. Chad's dont need to used escapism because they are living in easy mode from childhood.
Robot sees that no one wants to hang with him because he's ugly - he's into video games or internet because there he feels important.
>>
>>27330089
>>27329825

> there are people that think these faces are good looking

am I broken? Those jaws are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>27330173
>never have negative experiences

how can someone be so deluded
>>
>>27330133
What makes you think it didn't take them a while to get the DYEL-abs mode?
>>
>>27330115
>lol
i Only Play vidya and being mean on The internet. Born with good genes and a gift
>>
>>27329825
>Why is Chad so likable?

I remember being present at a distressing scene the day Tisserand was introduced to Thomassen, who'd just joined our firm. Thomassen is Swedish in origin; he is extremely tall (a bit over six foot three, I reckon), superbly well-proportioned, and his face is incredibly handsome, sunny and radiant; you really have the impression of being in the presence of a superman, a demigod.

Thomassen first shook my hand, then went over to Tisserand. Tisserand got up and realized that, standing, the other man was a good fifteen inches taller than him. He abruptly sat down, his face went bright red, I even thought for a moment that he was going to go for Thomassen's throat; it was painful to see. Later I made a number of trips to the provinces with Thomassen - for training sessions, the usual sort of thing. We got on really well. I've remarked it time and again: exceptionally beautiful people are often modest, gentle, affable, considerate. They have great difficulty in making friends among men. They're forced to make a constant effort to try and make you forget their superiority, be it ever so little.
>>
>>27330279
> i have "bad genes"
> therefor i can't improve myself

Typical beta laziness
>>
>>27330203
Nobody is this delusional right?
>>
>>27330538
>delusional
When you've been outside anon?
>>
File: 1433194701155.jpg (66 KB, 566x492) Image search: [Google]
1433194701155.jpg
66 KB, 566x492
>>27329825
just like robots, CHADS LOVE TO TRY TO PLEASE WOMEN.

which means that robots+chads= betas.
>>
>>27330538

You sure are m8
>>
File: uOESBh2.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
uOESBh2.png
269 KB, 450x325
>>27330518
lazy nerds hahaha!!!
>>
File: 1457803251347.jpg (74 KB, 1876x247) Image search: [Google]
1457803251347.jpg
74 KB, 1876x247
>Haha, I'm better than those Chads. I'm loving, caring and affectionate.
>>
>>27330214
Stop watching so much anime
>>
>>27330173
Derek, one of my Chad friends, was a beta virgin until last semester. Male model tier though.
>>
>>27330102
>be ugly growing up b/c super fat
>weightloss + puberty hit
>have been bitter, autistic and friendless, but handsome since i was 16

attractiveness doesnt necessarily mean anything. it's correlative with other "chad characteristics" if anything
>>
>>27329848
Basically, women want abs, which is literally just having low bf%
>>
I got my face snogged off by a gay chad this weekend. Should I greentext?
>>
File: we5tyh.jpg (426 KB, 1935x1059) Image search: [Google]
we5tyh.jpg
426 KB, 1935x1059
>>27330089
>why lift weights when it's all about the face
i'm objectively better looking than this brown eyed faggot and i still lift
>>
>>27332055
Yep, but being cut all around can only help you.
>>27332114
please do.

I have a huge mancrush on one of my chad friends
>>
File: 1458504049671.jpg (37 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
1458504049671.jpg
37 KB, 640x437
>>27330044
>when the bait drops in quality
>>
>>27332210
>implying eye color matters
Just cut your damn hair + he has a better jaw than you.
>>
>>27332342
Why do betas hate it so much when they are told hat effort improves lives?
>>
>>27332381
>he has a better jaw than you.
i'm more than 20% bf because i'm not a dyel weakling
>eye color doesn't matter
2% of people in the entire world have green eyes and even less have heterochromia. brown eyes are commoner tier
>>
File: 14565744786.jpg (60 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
14565744786.jpg
60 KB, 480x800
>>27332381
also
>Just cut your damn hair
and look like every other buzzed faggot? no thanks
>>
File: 1458617232375.png (296 KB, 934x525) Image search: [Google]
1458617232375.png
296 KB, 934x525
>>27329825
They have no reason to be bitter or spiteful because people naturally treat them better.
>>
>>27332294
>be me
>literal -2.0, weak chin, big eyes, low cheekbones, hideous skin, beta as they come yet undecided about sexuality etc
>drinking alone, bump into female acquaintance, invited to sit with her and chad
>chad is model tier, life of the party type
>persuaded to go back to his flat for more drinks
>music, drinks, banal conversation
>at one point they are talking about sexual positions, chad visibly excited mimes his fav--legs over the shoulders, all the while eyeing me
>me thinks just banter
>girl falls asleep, chad says lets lie down on the floor together and get comfy
>smoking cigarettes, chad tells me his fears and troubles
>complains that he is constantly judged by his looks--men get jealous, women get intimidated
>what the fuck, almost feeling sorry for chad
>i ask him to imagine my experience, people literally cross the street when they see my face, want to kill myself etc
>chad grabs me by back of neck, kisses me on head
>keeps doing this as i tell my story
>why is chad being so nice
>suddenly tongue down my throat
tbc
>>
>>27332476
>i'm more than 20%
I doesnt mean a shit when you have oval face shape and diamond jaw type. Only square jaw makes you masculine.
>2% of people in the entire world have green eyes and even less have heterochromia. brown eyes are commoner tier
Niggers have brown eyes and white girls still wets over them. I have gray-green eyes and still i doesnt give any benefit if you live in Europe.
>and look like every other buzzed faggot? no thanks
Buzzed? Your hairstyle is without any style just caveman wild growth.
>>
File: fyifiy.jpg (10 KB, 346x262) Image search: [Google]
fyifiy.jpg
10 KB, 346x262
>>27332692
> Only square jaw makes you masculine.
a defined, symmetrical jaw makes you attractive. being overweight makes my cheeks puffy which fucks with the aesthetic. i'm overweight and i still pull pussy

>Niggers have brown eyes and white girls still wets over them.
it's the 'in' thing to do for young trendy people just like hating trump. it's the same shit as asians going for white guys. social status

>Buzzed? Your hairstyle is without any style just caveman wild growth.
and girls are still into it, go figure. i'm growing it out to be way longer than it is, cutting it would be counter productive to my goal
>>
>>27332692
>only square jaw makes you masculine

Go tell that on all the bitches who get wet on Bieber, Jeremy Shada, Tanner Patrick, Gosling or Adame Levine just to name a few.
>>
>>27333325
> Bieber
not masculine
>Jeremy Shada
that baby face
>Tanner Patrick
again baby face
>Gosling
he's not really masculine looking
>Adame Levine
the only good example but his stubble and cheekbones saves him.
>>
>>27333533
>not masculine

And? he's still attractive to millions of teenagers

>the baby face

And? 80% of the comments on most of his videos are on how cute/hot/handsome he is, you wish you had his baby face
>again baby face
Not really
>Not really masculine looking
Surely more masculine than Lachowski
>only his cheekbones saves him
his cheekbones are average
>>
>>27333533
>famous people are attractive
wow who else /surprised/ here
>>
>>27329825
Abundance mentality.
>>
>>27329889
Does it ever occur to anyone that "chads" work hard, are outgoing and succeed because they try and that most robots are self pitying and self righteous and that those are unattractive qualities?
People who sit by themselves and believe every failure in their life is someone else's fault deserve to be pushed out of society. They're worthless for all intents and purposes. A lot of jail inmates have similar perspectives to this board. You write your own story, don't waste whatever natural intelligence by focusing purely on criticism.
>>
>>27333639
yeah surely it's only because of their fame, what a retard.
>>
>>27333689
This is literally the truth. Robots are lazy and turn hostile if you suggest they try a little
>>
>>27333689
You do realize that everything has a cause you utter retarded?

People don't just work hard because they feel like it, every decision is affected by how other treated you and by your environment, if a person is an ugly weak chinned manlet he most likely will end up having no self confidence (at least appearence/romantically wise) so he won't try and get the girls after being always rejected and made fun of.
>>
Halo Effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEho_4ejkNw

Its literally cognitive bias.

/thread
>>
>>27332048
You very well could have developed a 'Chad' personality if you had not been fat. Nobody thinks you will magically turn into a sociable alpha when you lose weight.
>>
>>27333839

Lol you're just making excuses for being lazy.
>>
File: tswift and ed.jpg (925 KB, 1800x1619) Image search: [Google]
tswift and ed.jpg
925 KB, 1800x1619
>>27333743
women will drool over even the most average person if he's got mass appeal and money and talent
>>
File: 333.jpg (167 KB, 609x792) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
167 KB, 609x792
>>27333581
>attractive to millions of teenagers
attractive because of his fame
>80% of the comments on most of his videos are on how cute/hot/handsome
cute - yes
hot - yes/maybe
handsome - not really. You could call Sean Conery handsome but Tanner Patrick isnt handsome.
>Surely more masculine than Lachowski
That's the matter of taste. Lachowski looks way better with stubble than Gosling.
>>
>>27333839
People do work hard because they feel like it anon. Discipline is developed. You sound very young so remember that accomplishments do not have to be qualified as something you did to get girls.
Robots seem to always be looking for some "if I only had been given this" formula. Instead of working past any challenges.
>>
>>27333689
>"chads" work hard
Chads are born. How the fuck can you work hard when you're 4 or 5 years old? At that age other kids either want to play with you or resent you.
>because they try
That's called positive reinforcement. If you have to try to get people to like you, guess what? You're not a Chad. Sure Chads have problems like - when they are among uggos and they resent him for his looks but big fucking deal. When you'll have stable sex life and good friends this will look like a negligible problem.
>>
>>27333983
>>27333983
reminder that the "chad" meme is never anything specific but rather the embodiment of everything an insecure robot is not
>>
>>27333689
Yes this is suggested all the time, it is called a just-world mentality. You can believe it but it is an assumption based on nothing other than personal bias usually, while the belief that attractiveness leads to people being treated differently and changing them has been proven in multiple studies.

Of course there are cases of people becoming 'Chad'-like form hard work, but it is a complex world and that is not the pattern that is most often observed.
>>
>>27334036
That just supports my point. The reason it's not often observed is because most robots never try to accomplish anything because they're too busy blaming vague societal archetypes and pursuing especially escapism.
Just world theory is just a meme that echoes the mentality of this board.
>>
>>27333983
That's your problem. You think you were born some way, that some metaphysical concept of "life" didn't hand you some formula for your view of success. It's exactly that attitude that holds you down and makes you so unlikable and worthless.
>>
>>27334276
this. the world has never been "fair" by any means but most people here just complain and blame rather than improve in whatever aspect. negativity is infectious and you wonder why people avoid you like a leper
>>
>>27329825
Because Chad's by nature are pleasant and friendly people.

Common normalscum on the other hand are not pleasant or friendly.
>>
>>27332055
You'd still have to work out at least a little on your core. Have you seen mega skinny nerd fuccbois? They have no abs yet they have very little bf%
>>
>>27334276
It is observed but not nearly as much as people being better off due to their looks alone.

If you are saying that robots should not give up trying just because they are unlucky, I agree. But to pretend like being attractive is not a huge advantage is naive.
>>
File: noble lady.png (262 KB, 500x401) Image search: [Google]
noble lady.png
262 KB, 500x401
>>27334306
>It's exactly that attitude that holds you down and makes you so unlikable and worthless.

You're so delusional. It's being poor ugly and hopeless that holds us down and makes us unlikable and worthless.
>>
>>27334405
being poor and ugly only makes you exempt from the most superficial, gold digging roasties. being outwardly negative and self deprecating drags your chances down forever more
>>
>>27334471
Lol, then why didn't lotto winner have a non-superficial gf before winning the lotto?
>>
>>27329825
True Chads don't have crippling amounts of inner rage like robots do. Fake Chads do, though and they become assholes.
>>
>>27334306
>It's exactly that attitude that holds you down and makes you so unlikable and worthless
Oh please tell me more how poor and ugly kids can be more likeable than rich and attractive ones? I'm not saying that i'm ultimately broken but i have shitty cards to start with. When you have zero social and romantic experience at thirteen it might be acceptable but when you're 23 and have the same problems, no one wants to be with you. The same way you can spot autistic kid, normies can spot clueless robots.
>Improve in whatever aspect
Improving social skills isnt the same as lifting. Weights wont leave you therefore you can continually increase your gains but in order to improve with people you NEED people. You need people but no one wants to stick with you -> no one wants to stick with you -> you have no social skills -> you need to improve social skills -> you need people... and so on.
>>
>>27332210
You look like someone that'd try to fuck 13 year olds at his little sister's birthday party.
>>
>>27334515
because judging by looking at him he sits in the house all day stuffing his face with oreos. he's middled aged and spent all of his life actively destroying himself. that's self deprecating on a physical level. he clearly lacks self respect. there could easily be a 8/10 under all that blubber and you wouldn't know it
>>
>>27334529>>27334405

So I guess it's a vicious loop that you're doomed to cycle through until you break the chain with a barrel in the mouth. Good attitude, it's ok you can go. Self pity is worthless, you will not be missed.
>>
>>27334555
nice trips. 16 year olds are legal in my state and fair game. why go for the felony pussy?
>>
Take the regular dosages of pussy away from them and see how they get. It's amazing what happens to a "nicest guy I've ever met" when he's in a dry spell. I've seen it--they actually start to go insane.
>>
>>27334594
that's because they base their self worth on the amount of vagina they stick their dicks into. sound familiar?
>>
>>27332210
I wouldn't care if you weren't so conceited but
>you're greasy as fuck
>your traps are shit
>you need to lose weight
>cut your hair
>you look like you're balding
>>
>>27334594
One Chad I know hasn't had sex in 4 months. He just drinks a lot of beer and talks about the politics in his fraternity, nothing out of the ordinary for him.
>>
Am i the only one who try to make shiny people shine even more?
>>
File: dfb.jpg (70 KB, 715x538) Image search: [Google]
dfb.jpg
70 KB, 715x538
>>27334669
yet i still have a dank gf
confirming that looks aren't everything and i can only improve
>>
>>27332210
lift more, cut to lower bodyfat.
>>
>>27334738
>saggy tits
>pink, inflamed skin
>probably fat/chubby
lol
>>
File: wefew.jpg (124 KB, 750x738) Image search: [Google]
wefew.jpg
124 KB, 750x738
>>27335225
>baseless implications
enjoy the loneliness
>>
>>27335262
>implying I don't have a 5'2" petite qt gf
>>
File: 799fb5b4.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
799fb5b4.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
You think Chad is a great person because you associate being attractive with being good.

You overlook Chad's flaws and see them in a positive spin because he's hot.
>>
>>27335288
i'm happy for you. we should be working together to help these sadbots improve themselves so they can be happy too
>>
>>27335346
>Chad's flaws
Uhu, like what?
>>
>>27329848
Chad can be ripped, skinny, built, builtfat, or even skinnyfat, just so long as he is tall and good looking.
>>
>>27335346
Or he's not a creepy judgemental weirdo like a typical beta
>>
That man is not attractive....eww
>>
File: 7545498494.jpg (107 KB, 900x557) Image search: [Google]
7545498494.jpg
107 KB, 900x557
>>27332210

are you fucking serious? you look like a dyke with a beard

- your eyes are saggier than your gfs tits w/ scleral show
- feminine bulbous nose
- literally no jaw, 404 ramus not found (your shit beard genetics are just accentuating your desperate attempt to cover it up)
- weak, almost receding, crooked chin with an asymmetrical jaw i think (your jaw is so narrow i can't tell)
- absolutely shit tier shaped lips
- midface and brow bone flatter than a gooks
- flat, alcohol fetus syndrome philtrum
- takes selfies like an aspie

cut your hair, srs. it really really doesn't suit you. you're an objective 4/10
>>
Put simply, self-esteem is a cyclical boon and low self-esteem is a cyclical issue.
If you feel good about yourself, you're more likely to do things that are positive for your personal development. If you feel negative about yourself, the opposite.

Chads are simply people who never entered that negative cycle or entered the positive cycle earlier than the rest.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.