[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about your parents, anon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1370067135582.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1370067135582.png
58 KB, 645x773
Tell me about your parents, anon.
>>
>>27329734
Father a cyborg, mother a robot.
>>
File: 1458622506994.png (11 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
1458622506994.png
11 KB, 411x387
Mom is a full on sjw and constantly gave me talks about white privilege and third wave feminism. She gave me the "don't rape talk" and never gave me the actual birds and bees talk
Dad has anger issues and used to hit me quite a lot. He's 60 and married my mom after his ex wife bailed on him and his kids. One of those kids is around 34 and in jail for armed robbery and the other is a 40 y/o woman who has never had a bf and just lives with her cat. He's also basically my mom's bitch and is subservient in every action and conversation they have. I feel like this annoys him and he just snaps and takes it out on me and my brother. Needless to say I've never looked up to him nor anyone else as a father figure
>>
After the divorce i stayed with my mom and older brother. Mama always had it pretty rough and she gave up everything for the sake of other. she's just going through another divorce but she's pretty happy about as it seems. i move back to my mom to support her financially. My father is a pretty cool dude, but he was pretty violent and harsh while he still lived with us. I have still a lot of contact to him and we enjoy a few beers from time to time.
>>
>parents

Single mother mate I think that's all that needs to be said
>>
>>27330058
sorry anon. originaru commentu
>>
>>27330058
this
the bane of my existence
>>
>>27329734
mom
>Cambodian party girl who got pregnant too young and didn't accept responsibility
dad
>typical young man with yellow fever. Gave me the best childhood he could as a single father and made me who I am today

Love you dad
>>
>>27329734
Father is muslim and stupid. Loads of debts, 4 kids (me included) with 3 different women.
Mom is a white atheist and probably hates me. She's been wanting to kick me out for about 8-6 years, and even more since I dropped out because of depression.
They aren't divorced cause they've never been married.
>>
>>27329734
Mom left dad for an abusive nigger when I was an infant. Lived a semi-crappy childhood after that.
They are still together, needless to say I btfod as soon as I could at 16.
I wish my dad would have stopped all this somehow.

I still see all of them from time to time. When they get old, I will not take care of them though.

I don't think I will have children, maybe a wife though, they sound comfy.
>>
>>27329734

Mother is a thoughtful and caring person who unfortunately raised me to believe that people are inherently good and that hard work and dedication is all it takes to get somewhere in life.

Dad was a piece of shit scumbag who left my mum while we were on vacation and married another woman. Then when that woman didn't give him a son, he tried to come back into my life and put almost no effort into trying to forge a relationship with me, expecting me to just fall to my knees and kiss his feet because he was my dad. Now that I'm an adult and he doesn't have to actually raise me in any way, he's trying to establish some sort of friendship between us.

Fuck my dad.
>>
>>27329734
Mother is crazy
Father is an alcoholic who i haven't seen in a long time
I've just managed to get back home after being kicked out for over 2 weeks by my mum because she accused me of stealing
>>
Mom
>single with 6 kids
>3 different Dada
>brought back cracked out boyfriends that used to kick my ass
>mentally unstable
Dad
>retired chad
>dependant on neet bux
>dependant on drugs
>pushes his religion(some Hindu hare Krishna shit that was cool back in his Era) on me every time I call
>thinks lizard people are real
>>
>>27329760
mother
>incredibly annoying overweight woman, believes in homeopathy etc, at least she does work, I hope she dies though
father
>hard working lovable old guy, very smart for a normie, strong for his age (62), how the fuck did my mother trick him into marrying her, I hope he never dies
>>
Single mother, dont know my father.
>>
>>27330058
Same here.

Manic depressive throughout my teens. Told me I was a bully for trying to reason with her when she flipped out on me.
>>
My mom has been a workaholic since she got her place in the general hospital 5 years ago. Living with her since she divorced with my dad. Currently living with my grandmother. With 4 kids (counting me) she has been working her ass so we could get a nice life, though I'm close to move out of the house so she can only take care of my other 3 brothers.

My dad was literally a big asshole, he punched me and my younger brother back when we lived with him. Didn't finish highschool and has to get some shitty jobs to mantain himself, the reason why they divorced was because he almost killed my mom in a fit of rage. He has been dating several women during their marriage, I think I have a sister as older as me.

tl;dr
>Mom works hard to keep us happy and well.
>Dad is an asshole with bad anger issues, cheated on my mom and currently has another child.
>>
>>27329828
Your dad sounds like a coward, and your mom sounds like a heartless wretch. Sorry you had to deal with that.
>>
Dad
>Very caring, giving, thoughtful man.
>Dead,

Mom
>Narcissistic abusive drunk.
>Alive.
>>
Forced me to have shitty genetics and then permanently mutilated my penis the second I was born. I want them to fucking die
>>
>dad
>lawyer/ cpa/ sheriff's deputy

>mom
>his secretary

That's about it.
>>
>>27329734
Dad is pretty quiet conservative man that spend all day watching football and repairing old clocks and cars. he is pretty boring for the most part
>>
>>27330058
The reason why I decided to move out as soon as possible.
>>
Mom is a Jew who teaches English in NYC. Raging Obamatard who gave me a speech about how bad trump is.

Outside of politics she's fairly sane though compared to the rest of her family who all have various mental illnesses. Pressured me hard academically like a typical jew but not socially.

Dad is a somewhat beta Italian American magazine writer. Not really a cuck though and he does plenty of normal dad stuff like fixing shit in the house. But he was largely absent as a strong role model because he was very shy and he himself was raised by a widow since my grandfather died when he was 5.
>>
>>27332980
Thus I'm a sperg half kike STEM wageslave virgin (well still finishing grad school now)
>>
dads an unemployed drunk stoned piece of shit who beats the hell out of me mom is an extremely depressed elementary school teacher who is addicted to benzos and trys to kill her self one a year its pretty cozy but to be totaly honest when my dad had a job he made alright money and paid our house of and i sell drugs to make ends meet so its not that bad
>>
>>27329734
mother is protective bear, father is push over who thinks it makes sense to click on zip files in spam emails to see if his anti virus is working
>>
Biological mom lives in this ghetto ass island in florida living on neetbux biological dad is married to my whore of a step mom who just gets pregnant and buys dresses. My dad and step mom are getting divorced soon though, and hopefully take these 2 little shits of twins with them
>>
>>27333009
just move to isreal you will get all the underage Palestine you want
>>
My mum got me a birthday cake this year in fairness to her.

She also gave it to my cousins because I didn't appreciate it.

By that I mean I didn't bring it to work to give out to my coworkers like she'd imagined about.
>>
>>27329734
Stupid, petty, emotionally stunted scum.
>>
>>27332812
Eh it is what it is
I want kids to pretty much raise them how I'd like to (see: opposite of what they did), but I doubt I'd be much better and then there's the whole finding a girl willing to be with me part. I'm fine just being a neet
>>
File: 1419459931175.jpg (110 KB, 845x555) Image search: [Google]
1419459931175.jpg
110 KB, 845x555
Good people who deserved better than me.

They did everything good parents were supposed to do and I still turned out this way anyway.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.