[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point in doing all this work to fix myself if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: PyxkgX7.jpg (79 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
PyxkgX7.jpg
79 KB, 720x960
What's the point in doing all this work to fix myself if I have no desire for a gf anyway?
>>
Hold on to that feeling, OP.

I was like you a year ago.
>>
>>27329609

What do you mean?

Original comment you fucking piece of shit board
>>
>>27329573
oh god
i remembered when i accidentally sat in the first women's study lecture for the year
they called up all the guys to the front and i was like "hang on"
when they were like "why are you doing women's studies?" i nope'd the fuck out of the theatre (with hundreds of little deathstares watching me)
>>
>>27329638

I wasn't interested in gf until my body started forcing the issue against my will by giving me random crushes. Those are the first stages of tfw no gf.
>>
>>27329655
They actually want white men in women's studies and the like now.

Most of these classes focus on trying to make anti-white, anti-male ideologies palatable to white males. There are lengthy academic papers discussing how to broach these topics to white males so that they won't reject it out of hand, ie. how to brainwash white males to hate themselves with pseudo-sympathy and fallacious arguments.
>>
>>27329681
oh, i know that

they seemed really enthusiastic about me until i walked out in the middle of the first lecture
i also said something along the lines of "going to study something useful"
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.