[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today a girl held the door open for me and smiled. :)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: happy pepe.png (130 KB, 406x388) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.png
130 KB, 406x388
Today a girl held the door open for me and smiled. :)
>>
>>27329546
I was walking out of uni and a qt blondie keept staring at me while our paths cross i just said hi and smiled and she did the same. was odd
>>
>>27329546
I wish society still conditioned girls to be nice and try to brighten people's days with little shit like this instead of being all "i'm a bitch and proud of it expecting me to not be obnoxious is patriarchy".
>>
>>27329582
Where the fuck do you live?
I'm Irish and girls here are for the most part well mannered.
>>
Yesterday I was checking a girl out and noticed I was starting to long. I looked away and saw her trying to fight off a smile from my peref

I laughed it off, but I could tell she thought "omg, why is this loser staring at me"

I think I found a new hobby though. It feels powerful knowing you can make woman feel disgust just by looking at them.

...or maybe she thought I was cute. Fuck I know, I'm autistic
>>
>>27329597
Yes well, in Ireland not trying to slash someone with a broken bottle counts for well mannered.
>>
>>27329597
The US obviously.
>>
>>27329597
t. roastie
you can't fool me, I know those of your kind
>>
>>27329546
Yesterday there was a cute latina working at the grocery store
I walked up to her, she was in the junk food aisle, and asked her for suggestions
I think she was blushing
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.