[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't believe you wagecucks even defend your slavery.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1444913495479.jpg (263 KB, 720x764) Image search: [Google]
1444913495479.jpg
263 KB, 720x764
I can't believe you wagecucks even defend your slavery. Meanwhile I'm getting neetbucks that just stay in my bank account because live with parents.

>tfw steadily getting rich from the wagecucks' slavery
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27329477
This is an effective way to get rich.
>>
>>27329477
>those jpg artifacts
>>
File: 1444816978860.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1444816978860.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>I feel better for doing something
>I feel better for being a slave to Mr.Shekestienberg
>I feel better because I'm not at home doing nothing
>>
I see cute girls at work every day (not that I talk to them) but I can watch them as I'm working.
You can't say as much, watching children through binoculars don't count.
>>
holy shit you still post these every day?
>>
>>27329477
I'd rather earn money than sit in mommies basement, pissing in bottles and being an all around scumbag
>>
AAAAAHHAAAAAAHHHHAHHHH
NO MORE NEET THREAD MAKE IT STOP STOP OP OP OPPO POPP
>>
>>27331363

every day man, he times them perfectly too, literally a new thread right when I would get home from work

i personally find these threads fucking hilarious and I hope whoever does them keeps at it
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 409x409
How in the hell can a man enjoy staying in bed until 12:30, awakened by his urge to masturbate, getting out of bed only when the can no longer hold his bladder, dress in a my little pony shirt, eat only chicken tenders, never brush their teeth or hair, stay indoors all day long, never seeing the sun, essentially plant your ass firmly into a gaming chair or couch, being a burden to somebody else, then brag about with an online frog.
>>
>>27330000
repeating digits
blox aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>27331535
how can one not
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrdoynCu6F8

thanks wagies ;]
>>
>>27331413
then get on the bux then you can earn money while doing all those things.
why limit yourself to a few skills?
>>
>>27331535
because i just do.
what ye gunna do about it, wagie?
the only way to stop me is for you to stop working.
>>
>he believes in not working
>lives off government entitlements
There's something wrong with this picture.
>>
>>27331780
>>27331660
So cute, pretending to be happy as their ass grows by the inch every day.

Maybe one day you will go outside, maybe.
>>
>>27331888
how can i get subway if i do not go outside?
>>
>>27331888
I keep the window next to my desk open all day, feels good to have a cool breeze and some fresh air without even leaving my room :^)
>>
My office job is depressing as fuck. Easy, but downright miserable. I hate every second of these 8 and a half hours. I miss working nights at the storage facility and coming home physically exhausted from unloading trucks, at least this shit kept my mind free to listen music/audiobooks and generally be left alone.
>>
>>27329477
Lets see you quote something up to date and not a 40 year old quote written by a nobody

Oh, and no one enjoys early mornings and the same work day in day out. But we do it to keep the world spinning. Something you know nothing about.
>>
>>27331535
That actually sounds pretty good
>>
eh, my job is pretty easy

i'm a doorman in nyc, the job is piss easy, we stand around talking shit and occasionally have to take a food delivery or bags to someone's apartment

my hours kinda suck and i work the weekends but i make 22/hr and during christmas i rake in about 8k in tips
>>
>>27329477
>Meanwhile I'm getting neetbucks that just stay in my bank account because live with parents.
That's cool but no everyone can live in your life of luxury. For example, I'm unemployed and haven't been able to hold a job for for than a month or two, for the past few years due to mental illness and my parents more or less kicked me out. This, while allowing my younger but adult sister do nothing and live there scott free, with my eldest sister living off welfare and the money from her partner and all she has been doing is shitting out kids since she was a 15 year old- with 5 kids now to three different people. For some reason the government allows her to live a life of comfort all the while the past decade of my life has been hell and a constant struggle of barely affording to cover living expenses and having to keep moving between different temporary housing and trailer parks.

Welfare covers enough for rent and medication, leaving more or less a few dollars a day for food. Using incredibly expensive mobile data for internet, with a shitty connection and few gig a month cap. If I don't get another job soon and somehow manage to hold onto it without killing myself, I'll end up basically in a rut which will be more or less impossible to get out of unless I can starve myself for a while to lose enough weight and suck dick for money at different trainstations.
Yeah, it's that fucking desperate while the rest of my family has basically no idea what it is like to suffer from mental illness and have lived the easy life, yet have more or less cut off contact as it is clear they regret not aborting me.

>tfw steadily getting rich from the wagecucks' slavery
Good for you, man. Just don't be surprised when it all falls to shit and you're completely on your own, with no one else in the world giving a shit whether you live or die. It isn't a nice place to be in. Plan ahead starting now or you will regret it later.
>>
>>27331999
I am the same m8

checked
>>
>>27329477
>Meanwhile I'm getting neetbucks that just stay in my bank account because live with parents.
Funny, because I work and live with my parents and they pay everything too. I only give money for food.

That money piles up quick. Quicker than when I was a NEET.
>>
>>27329477
>Charles Bukowski worked in factories and then spent more than a decade working for the post office
>Morons quote a line he used to build a persona to sell his writing as a way to live their life
>>
>>27331535
I was a NEET for about a year. It got old fast, and kept getting worse and worse. I was so happy to finally find a job and never return to NEETdom.
>>
aren't neetbux really small and require you to be "actively seeking work" (attend annoying meetings to try to prove you're looking for work) ?

what's the end goal?
>>
>>27329477
>neetbucks
>bank account

You can't be collecting government assistance and have more than $2000 in a bank account. Having your own home is OK for food stamps and just that.

You might be getting some neetbucks from your parents. Us working folks call that an allowance. Now you better scurry off and wash the dishes before dad gets home and beats your ass with a belt.
>>
>>27332582
Plus you get to live in NY
>>
I get paid to mostly sit around and browse reddit.
I don't make much but it's a comfy low-stress job with enjoyable people and I can afford my own place + car.
I was NEET for 3 years and never socialized with humans, got really attached to people I met online, felt really unhealthy, I'm glad to be done with that.
>>
The memified version of a NEET is probably more accurate for those on this board who have no willpower but if you actually do it would be awesome because you could do shit like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oudgdh6tl00

Then again it is hard to actually get a good source of income, in the U.S. at least.
>>
>>27329477
Are you aware the guy in that quote eventually went back to being a wageslave?

Let that sink in NEETcuck.
>>
>>27332582
>8k in tips
almost makes me wish I was murrican, you chaps are funny with tips
>>
File: 264624.jpg (642 KB, 1853x1392) Image search: [Google]
264624.jpg
642 KB, 1853x1392
just got my "disability"bux cheque for 900$ in mail :D yay went out to buy shit.
Rate my haul.
also what else should i spend it on?
parents not home so maybe a prostitute later.
>>
>>27332582
I hate you lucky faggots who end up with easy jobs and are still making good wages. Meanwhile I am doing a shit bar job for $10/hr and with 5 years experience as well.
>>
File: 1458679556271.jpg (108 KB, 866x594) Image search: [Google]
1458679556271.jpg
108 KB, 866x594
Oh look, the redditors are starting more le hilarious narwhal neet fedora meme threads
>>
>>27335088
>make only 16k pounds a year
>would be able to live relatively comfy if it wasn't for my car
>made the mistake of buying an E92 325 BMW
>every time something goes wrong (and it will) the repair bill is huge
>don't really know shit about cars to fix anything myself I just wanted a flashy looking car

Considering selling it if I can find a place walking distance from my work
>>
Simple, go build a house in the middle of the sea with a big windmill on top and play vidya forever and ever.
>>
>>27329477
>Make 2200 pounds post tax and student loans per month
>Plenty of free time in the evenings and weekends
>Only a 20 minute tube commute
>Getting up early does suck but nowhere near as much as lying around in bed pointlessly
>Love the job

Would never want to be a NEET
>>
>>27335062
>trash taste in TV
>trash taste in booze
>god tier taste in snacks

8/10
>>
>>27329477
>that feel when your NEET life is about to come crashing down
>>
>wake up at 6:20am
>eat, shower change and get to work by 7
>done by 3:30
>get home by 4
>get about 7-8 hours to play video games, watch tv, workout, get food, clean etc
>every 2 weeks my work hands me 2500$
>get 20 days of vacation a year
>if I wasn't working i'd be doing nothing anyways

Wow so difficult, I have lots of time to enjoy my hobbies, my work isn't that bad and if it all works out I could eventually work from home.
>>
>>27336089
only 6 hours and 20 mins sleep a night tho?
>>
>>27336127
Only need about 6 hours a night. On the weekends i'll get around 7 but any more than that and I feel more tired than if I got less.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.