[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that everything that's wrong with you is due to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1419462762335_1.gif (97 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
1419462762335_1.gif
97 KB, 498x594
Reminder that everything that's wrong with you is due to poor genetic and a bad upbringing, both of which you can't choose. It's not your fault.
>>
>wojack looking directly at me like that

unsettling
>>
I know, only if I didn't move a lot when I was young.
>>
However it may be true, your condition can be improved regardless of situation even if you never reach normalcy; do something about it.
>>
I grew up in a rich family in a great area. I was bulimic from 12-17 and probably messed up my development drastically though. So sadly OP it was my fault after all.
>>
But I got so many chances to make it. And failed each one due to inaction. It is my fault.
>>
>>27329314
>your condition can be improved regardless of situation even if you never reach normalcy; do something about it.

>Just be taller and stop having an ugly face, Anon. That simple
>>
File: 1445623509213.png (587 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1445623509213.png
587 KB, 1024x768
>>27329259
[mandatory snippet of text]
>>
>>27329332

>And failed each one due to inaction.

Why did you not act?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.