[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else serious dislike this bih??? she literally did nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 25
File: Malala-book-cover-006.jpg (69 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Malala-book-cover-006.jpg
69 KB, 460x276
anyone else serious dislike this bih???

she literally did nothing but exist and they label her a hero and a bunch of other dumb shit...........smmfh fambino, that's feminists for ya
>>
>>27329201
>she literally did nothing but exist

sage and move on
>>
education in the muslim world is overrated

most of them just get an education in "Islam" anyway they never learn anything useful. Al-Baghdadi the leader of ISIS is like a PHD in Islam Studies of some shit.
>>
File: 1458613569720.jpg (32 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1458613569720.jpg
32 KB, 720x480
>>27329223
>sage working in 2016

we newfags itt

btw explain what she did with words, ill wait
>>
>>27329201
Well assuming this isn't shit post:

Malala was shot in the head by the Taliban after speaking out against the lack of education for females in the middle east and around the world. Some argue that she was given a Nobel Prize for being shot, that she received too much credit for everthing that had happened until now.

I believe she's done a great justice to young girls around the world. That would be actual feminism. I wouldn't know much about the criteria for awarding a Nobel, however I can empathize with her struggle and I'm glad she is still alive.

OP, the feminists I hate are Modern 3rd Wave American Feminazis who shit on men for:
>spreading legs in subway
>being polite
>just enjoying themselves (i.e if girls arent the center of attention is muhsoggyknee)

Now you know the difference.
>>
I FUCKING HATE THAT ANNOYING LITTLE UGLY SHIT. TOTALLY AGREE.
>>
>>27329274
....are you. ..retarded?
Do you even know what sage is?

Fucking beggars
>>
>>27329201
I still have yet to see one feminist or femiinst issue that is actually worth listening to.
>>
>>27329201
She literally got shot in the head. And that's AFTER she stood up, not before
>>
>>27329283
>implying ANY wave of feminism being a benefit to anyone

just, tbqh

>standing up for your beliefs mean you deserve to be boosted to the status of some type of hero

literally every damn day people are doingthe same thing and nibidy gives a fuck. the only reason she got that platform is because feminists desperately want to change the culture of a land they have nothing to do with and have no power in, and rightfully at that, different people are allowed to rule their own land how they want. ffs you shills are disgusting
>>
File: 1458448928022.jpg (84 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458448928022.jpg
84 KB, 900x900
>>27329371
so if someone said that jewish media needs to stop pushing homosexuality then got shot in the head but didn't die, would they give them a nobel prize

i'll wait
>>
>>27329374
Notice how I said "I believe". This is my personal belief. I don't go around pushing it on other people. I don't say its right, or wrong. Its what I believe, and that is it.

>shitting on all forms of feminism
Nice generalization.

>nobody gives a fuck
Mind reader too, eh?

>feminists desperately want to change the culture of a land they have nothing to do with
Yep. They do. You have a problem with that? You think you're right? Great. Good for you!

>different people are allowed to rule their own land how they want
Says who? Its whoever has the bigger gun. In this case, USA has the bigger gun, were gonna bring 10,000 rounds of Freedom to every terrorist in the middle east :^)

There is no justification for this. There is no middle ground, or proper belief, no right and wrong. Its a clash of ideologies, you're just ass blasted. Either that or its /a/ level shit posting, which means meh tier. I'm out. Enjoy the circlejerk OP.
>inb4 HAHAHHHA TROLLED!! I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED-HAHA!!!!!!

:^)
>>
>he's pro mudslime
Raping little girls and treating women like dogs doesn't make them magically want to fuck NEET weeaboos.
A girl's father also wants her to have Chad.
sorry ISIS memed on you, sperg.
>>
File: 1451865987985.jpg (49 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451865987985.jpg
49 KB, 1920x1080
>>27329445
>notice how i-
fuck off chump

>think i'm right
i AM right. prove me wrong
protip: you can't

>muh burgerbullet
too bad you can't destroy an ideal with brute force. wouldn't expect a roastie to get that though. islam and christianity(semites) are going nowhere. tough luck cunt

>there is no justification
implying they need to be justified in your eyes. you aren't god bitch. cry all you want but it isn't going to change either
tl;dr, feminazis have no reasoning behind this, they just want to force others into their way of thinking which ironically is what they claim they want to stop happening
>>
>>27329371
well the reason she got shot in the head is because she didnt wanna obey and do as she was told and not go to school.
>>
File: 1457375273177.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457375273177.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
>>27329578
>she's a racist
standing up for little girks and women who would glady kill you for using demeaning terms to describe thrm doesn't make you magicalky become their saviour
a girls father also would stone you to death for pretending to be their saviour.
not sorry that mrs. scheckelburg has you mentally cucked, cunt
>>
>>27329635
>inb4 roasties claim she is entitled to do everything she wants
funny how they say men are not entitled to anything though
>>
>>27329677
what? I think the whole thing about her is dumb too but i just said she actually stood up before and not after. I just think its important to know what happened before you make up your mind if something is dumb or not.
>funny how they say men are not entitled to anything though
Its stupid yeah
>>
>>27329642
>implying I'm worried about their women
I'm scared on behalf of little German girls, and boys as well. I'm mad that French people can't safely live in ancestral family homes. Swedish students are being murdered in scores.
If they want to go back to the shitty countries they ruined, they can pray to mudgod and hack eachother to bits, but they are waging a strong campaign on the western world which is losing because they're scared of a little "racism".
You fucking anime posting roach.
>>
>>27329201
What productive thing you did today, my NEET friend?
>>
>>27329201

I'm sick of seeing this stupid ugly looking cunt everywhere, can I at least have 4chan? Please?
>>
>>27329642
t. Ahmed
>>
File: 1458471300853.png (103 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1458471300853.png
103 KB, 1437x908
>>27330143
well I'm currently resting my bod desu. i had a vigorous cardio session the other day lasting an hour and a half. gotta get some quality down time so I can get back at it later
>>
File: 1458330307122.jpg (62 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1458330307122.jpg
62 KB, 850x400
>>27329988
>grrrrr anime >:(

typical of an german scat fetishist to harshly judge someone for their love of anime on an cambodian stick figure board. go figure. anyway, it's time for a mid day nap. just remember that this little middle eastern literally did nothing and you worship her for it. i'll leave you one more quote of wisdom before i go shitler cuck
>>
I don't think having a blog and getting shot for having the blog should make you eligible for a nobel prize, but I do respect her
>>
>>27329371
>>27329430
I was defending the hate for her. I should have started the post with "All she did was get shot in the heat"

If she had stood up AFTER she got shot I'd see how she was a herp
>>
She got shot in the head and survived. That's more than JFK ever did.
>>
File: 1440962454988.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
1440962454988.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>27331386

OWNED
W
N
E
D

Originalissimo
>>
at least she got shot
the fuck did Rosa Parks do?
>>
>>27329201
>she literally did nothing but exist and they label her a hero and a bunch of other dumb shit
That's all women have had to do, ever. If you have a cunt, that's your meal ticket for life.

If a man wouldn't be able to be outspoken like her because in the society she has lived in, a man is disposable and would simply be murdered instead of having death threats sent to him.
>>
>>27329201
What I like about her is that she knows she did nothing, she knows the western media is lauding her as some hero because "wow so brave what a tiny trooper" but unlike every other unwarranted "hero" she's using her unexpected position of power to tally help for her causes
>>
>>27329283
I think she's gotten a little too much credit, but she did get shot in the head for trying to promote gender equality in a country where there's actually a patriarchy. It took a lot of guts to speak out in the first place.

Tumblr feminists could learn a thing or two from her instead of getting angry that their chemistry 101 professor isn't using gender-neutral pronouns.
>>
>>27329283
>Malala was shot in the head by the Taliban after speaking out against the lack of education for females in the middle east and around the world.
If she was a man instead of being shot, s/he would have been captured and either burned alive to a captive audience, publicly executed, or stoned to death.

>That would be actual feminism
Feminism is just female nature giving a political platform. Women in the middle east and India are already treated better than men.
>OP, the feminists I hate are Modern 3rd Wave American Feminazis who shit on men for:
They ALL do that, you fucking moron. Proto-feminists go their privileges by publicly shaming men who didn't want to die in war all the while demanding the ability to vote without being enlisted.
Proto-feminists have made demands of things like bachelor taxes to try and force young men to marry so said young women could have a piss easy life being supported.
Early feminists are responsible for the founder of the concept and implication of domestic abuse shelters having to flee her country due to constant death and bomb threats and having her speeches and business violently overran by feminists mobs.
Modern feminists are responsible for the sorry state of democratic nations which are corporate controlled, because governments pander to women, who vote in the largest voting blocks; who want extra government control and it is now at the point wherein governments are basically surrogate husbands.

Guess what: they're all women, they're all gynocentric, they're all hypergamous, and they have no mainstream opposition from women in general. And why would they? Feminism is indistinguishable from female nature. Even if "feminism" didn't exist as a label, it would without doubt exist as a social movement because it's women doing what women have always done: assert as much control of social groups as possible in order to milk out as many resources as they can.
>>
>>27329578
>Raping little girls and treating women like dogs
In Islam women are treated better than men.
Men are expected to look after women and protect them from the real world or else face death.

You know what happens when a woman wants to go out someone in Saudia Arabia? Her brothers/male family members HAVE to chafer her like fucking royalty.
>>
>>27332949
>It took a lot of guts to speak out in the first place
Not really.
Men speak out against things all the time. Want to know what happens to them?

They end up dead and the mainstream media will never give a shit because men are expected to do as they are told and be a disposable grunt to society whereas our species has always looked to protect and preserve females, hence when a female does something out of the ordinary for females to do, which puts her within a similar risk that a male has to live with, out comes the gynocentric urges and we go out of our way to protect her at all costs.
>>
File: heejob.jpg (223 KB, 949x763) Image search: [Google]
heejob.jpg
223 KB, 949x763
Muslim Women are Empowered you shitlords.
>>
>>27329201
>trying this hard to be edgy

She didn't win the Nobel prize "just for existing" she won it because she took a bullet to the head standing up to a fucking terrorist organization at the age of 14. She then used the experience to advocate women's education around the world and built her first school on her 18th birthday.

Meanwhile most of you faggots are in your mid 20s and have accomplished fuck all with your lives. Call me a white knight all you want, but this girl has bigger balls than you ever will.
>>
>>27329201
Fuck this girl.

>taliban can't even shoot you correctly
>become famous
>flee to UK

top kek
>>
>>27333383
hey guise im so shitfucking stupid. pls look at me how fucking retarded i am.
its sad that you didnt got aborted.
>>
>>27332924
>she used her power for good meme

lmaoing @ retards like you

let me guess

"speaking out" is so noble and so gr8? literally gets done everyday on 4chan. nobody on 4chan is a nobel prize winner either.
>>
>>27333094
>if she was a man instead she would of been captured and eventually held down and murdered brutally

fucking this. western media always depicts the girls as so brave for speaking out and going against their families wishes but what they never report is how the men in their families become targets when they cant even keep a little girl in line with tradition
>>
>>27333435
>built a school on her birthday

uh what was that? you mean a bunch of men toiled all day and night to put heavy ass shit together and it eventually became a school for kids?

fucking cunts have no idea how the world works. check your privvy bitch.
>>
If she was christian, she must be praised. Oh well, CIA did their job well, they succeed in making americans hate muslims. Some people are getting richer up there.
>>
>>27333094
>Women in the middle east and India are already treated better than men.
Behold the thought process of the incel
>>
>>27334406
>i have nothing to add but green letters ironically
behold another cunt with no facts to add
>>
>shot in the head

How did she fucking survive without massive brain damage?
>>
File: brain-diagram-bullet-damage.jpg (247 KB, 900x625) Image search: [Google]
brain-diagram-bullet-damage.jpg
247 KB, 900x625
>>27334902
the brain works in mysterious ways

http://www.livescience.com/9234-survive-bullet-brain.html
>>
File: pennjillette.png (16 KB, 75x82) Image search: [Google]
pennjillette.png
16 KB, 75x82
>>27334998

>casing still attached to bullet
>>
>>27334998
>>27334902
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2MKNsI5CWoU
>girl living with half a brain
Our brains are cool as shit. If something breaks up there, they just give the job of the broken part to another part of the brain.
>>
>>27334104
It's pretty extreme in African nations. Police routinely shoot men in public just for gathering and "appearing suspicious". Life in modern nations for men are a lot better than in poor nations but overall the international standard is that women have a far easier and more free life than a man ever will be able to have.

>>27334406
They are, though.
Ignoring reality and buying into narrative won't change facts. They get everything they want and are looked after like children. Do you think men get a free fucking education? No, they are given instruction on what will be able to get them stuck in a role of a worker and provider, who will have to spend most of his time dedicated to working in order to fund the lifestyle of his wife, and his free time will mostly be forced into religious servitude.

The only people who have a decent life in the middle east are women and rich as fuck oil barons and princes.
>>
>>27329201
In regards to her achievements, there really were none. However, she sparked a movement that genuinely helped girls in the third world get education. For that, she is a net good.
However, she is slowly becoming part of the notallmuslims bullshit. That ideology is killing people. For that, she is neutral leaning bad.
>>
>>27335291
>However, she sparked a movement that genuinely helped girls in the third world get education. For that, she is a net good.
Why? Why should they be given an education? They aren't going to use it for anything and men in her nation are only given an education because they are expected to use it to get a job and become a slave provider for their wife and government.
It's the same bullshit with women getting the vote without having to be sent to the slaughter fields, all the while publically shaming men who tried to avoid the draft.
You don't deserve a fucking education just for having a cunt. It comes at a cost and that is a cost the extreme majority of women will never have to pay. Get fucked.
>>
>>27335145
I know right? It makes the physical hardware of computers look like complete shit. There's still so much mystery surrounding the brain, and also a whole much of misinformation like the whole "10%" thing
>>
File: fedora thief.png (281 KB, 437x750) Image search: [Google]
fedora thief.png
281 KB, 437x750
>>27335291
>religion kills people

pic related
>>
id fuck that gorilla pussy hard
>>
YES. THANK YOU.

A sock puppet for her limp dicked father... why people care about this ugly narcissistic bitch is beyond me.
>>
>>27335492
Fedora is anti christian
Sensible human is anti muslim
Head to afghanistan and spout your bullshit
>>
>>27335534
>Sensible human is anti muslim
A sensible person is opposed to Christianity as well as Islam, because they are both inane and ethically bankrupt belief systems borne by the cancer that is Judaism.
>>
Guys what the fuck? Shut up and complain about Malala, no one cares what you think about fedoras or caputalism or religion.
>>
File: bonus fedora.jpg (132 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
bonus fedora.jpg
132 KB, 500x667
>>27335534
>religion kills people
>it's not done for power and control of land and resources
>no it's literally done for a promise of an after-life

Head to reddit so you can get upvoted with your cartoonish simple worldview.
>>
>>27329445
feminism is defunct ans as a movement needs to go
it is too massive to sustain itself and is unable to have any kind of agreed on goals or kick out the radical man-haters
it just plain and simple is to big to be cohesive and productive

I have yet to see someone explain why it is that these radical women and coat-tail riders aren't shunned from the movement if they really don't represent feminists like people say when you bring it up
in fact, many of the radicals are the most published and listened to of the bunch and are established as major pillars

the fact that you say "forms of feminism" just shows me that it is too big, way too big, it has lost meaning and become this abstract thing that if you don't like thing something is wrong with you, but no one can properly define the thing or agree on what the thing means
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x301
>>27334072
Did you get shot by the taliban and live to tell the tale? Nooooooo
Neither did anyone else here. Don't be butthurt you didn't get an award and cash monies for bitching on 4chins
>>
File: 1458616222536.jpg (100 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1458616222536.jpg
100 KB, 960x960
i dont wanna hear ANY of you say that a RELIGION is worth believing in
>>
I'm skeptic about her story, you don't get shot in the head with 7.62mm and survive. it also says that one of the rounds was lodged into her spine, how do the fuck does that even happen? that caliber tears down walls. she would have been torn to shreds.
>>
File: 1458242407951.png (102 KB, 579x707) Image search: [Google]
1458242407951.png
102 KB, 579x707
>>27336387
the only part about what happened that has any worth is howshe was shot and didnt die. her brain and skull should be being studied for science, her words have no real value. she's literally just a kid rambling about an ideology she can't fully comprehend herself. get real
>>
>>27336939
same fambulance

i dont into guns myself but i'm definantly wanting to see her wounds on live tv. i know of people who died from just falling on a sidewalk head first without any visible bloodshed. how is she even walking still?

>inb4 some roasty says a miracle when they dont even believe in the islamic faith since they want it removed
>>
>>27336478
sorry but not sorry

if it wasn't for religion most of you would bd running around bareback like filthy dogs
>>
File: 1458681990478.jpg (191 KB, 900x625) Image search: [Google]
1458681990478.jpg
191 KB, 900x625
>>27335112
Fixed it for ya you picky faggot.
>>
at least she believed in something that's actually worthwhile and pursued it
that's more than you can say for most feminist types now
>>
>>27333913
t. chronic masterbaiter
>>
>>27337004
I read this in peridot's voice. Are you the real peridot?
>>
>>27329201
>"I'm a feminist"
>In Pakistan; get shot in the head
>"I'm a feminist"
>In the West, safe from getting shot in the head by the Taliban
>must be a hero
>>
File: 1458511507444.jpg (110 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
1458511507444.jpg
110 KB, 497x640
>>27338969
>nobody gets shot in america
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (127 KB, 805x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
127 KB, 805x1000
>>27335410
>>27335516
>>27337004
Not sure if you are butthurt Muslims or whiny NEETs with no achievements.
>>
if she got shot in the head there would be a scar
It's a conspiracy
>>
>>27329201
fucking hate that little smug paki bitch

look at her smug little fucking face, punchable as fuck
>>
File: f30.png (14 KB, 460x441) Image search: [Google]
f30.png
14 KB, 460x441
>>27333094
>>
>>27329201
I think her advocacy for women's education in the backwaters of the more fundamentalist regions of South Asia is admirable.

To play the devil's advocate, however, the Taliban claims it shot her in the head for slandering them, not because she supported the education of women.

All in all, I hold nothing against her, but also I think the Taliban in general is unfairly demonized in the West as being more terrible than they actually are, terrible as they are.
>>
>>27339538
They shoot kids for flying a kite.
>>
>>27339640
They were also cooperative when we demanded access to the country to look for OBL. But we toppled them anyway, and framed them as obstructionists with respect to that end.

Now their remnants are a rogue quasi-terrorist organization like others in the region, rather than a legitimate government - ironically, ideologically nationalist and anticommunist in its roots - with all the responsibilities required of a national government.
>>
>>27329397
went to school despite fear of you know, getting fucking shot for her beliefs
passively protesting without a single shred of violence or hatred, she just wanted to go to school
not being a faggot, lik op here
>>
>>27329374
>implyimg any wave of feminism was beneficial to anyone
well yeah, to stop women from being property and shit m8
>everyone stands up for themselves, etc.
well no actually, and especially not under the amount of threat she was in for even walking in the street. thats why someone doing somethig good like the guy from dairy queen with the 20 dollars shit was such a big deal. because everyone is a fucking asshole
>>
>she got shot by muslims
>"if you say that you hate muslims they will get triggered and join isis" t. malala
this is why i hate that hypocritical bitch
>>
>>27339413
They are.
Nice counter argument, though. Being a pathetic faggot on the Internet won't get you laid.
>>
>>27340003
>That projection
lol
>>
>>27335231
>The only people who have a decent life in the middle east are women and rich as fuck oil barons and princes.
How are robots this delusional?
>>
>>27333094

I can't tell what is serious and what is joke anymore. It fucking scares me, man... What if that person really believes what he writes.... How can one be so fucking deluled about the real world...
>>
File: 1458501954388.jpg (27 KB, 251x293) Image search: [Google]
1458501954388.jpg
27 KB, 251x293
>>27339865
>hur dur to stop being properdy

you think you aren't property to the country you live in, right now?? how many people are going to fall for meems ffs
>nuh uh nuh uh
great logic there. a cornered mouse will defend itself. don't get ahead of yourself with a limited understaing of even the most basic biiology
>>
>>27340747
>you think you aren't property to the country you live in, right now?
Are you like fucking 14
>>
File: 1457833867167.gif (17 KB, 130x129) Image search: [Google]
1457833867167.gif
17 KB, 130x129
>>27341073
excellent rebuttal my guy

original fashion
>>
File: 1458305801736.png (307 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458305801736.png
307 KB, 500x500
>>27339804
trannies are most likely to die out of anyone in the hunan population by getting killed if out in public at minimum

are they heroes?
>>
>>27339735
sauce senpai? this is actually very interesting
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.