[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are ugly people evil? I am honest here, it seems like the ugliest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1452551107838.jpg (16 KB, 500x249) Image search: [Google]
1452551107838.jpg
16 KB, 500x249
Are ugly people evil? I am honest here, it seems like the ugliest people are the worst. Ugly outside = Ugly inside. Why is this? Is it bitterness that turns in to hate?
>>
Yep. Faggots like you make us want to kill ourselves and everyone around us.
>>
>>27329021

I am not a faggot. I am a lonely virgin. I just made this observation.
>>
Because idiots think the world is just and god rewards good people with fortune, most plebs are shitty to ugly folks.

Also many horrible people don't see a need to look good.
>>
>>27329007
Make a fake account and respong

You = Unnatractive
>>
File: AiBU6g3.png (97 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
AiBU6g3.png
97 KB, 480x480
>>27329007
Oh boy she has an unfortunate face..
>>
>>27329007
This is a stupid idea that can only emerge in a very low-IQ brain, senpai. You're just too stupid to see past the halo effect. There's no shortage of evil beautiful people and good ugly people around you. You just can't balance the halo effect and your confirmation bias with some critical thinking.
>>
>>27329007
Ugly people are already likely to be perceived worse due to their looks people just naturally dislike the unattractive. The other part is that they have likely been treated poorly their entire lives, this slowly kills the optimism and spirit of most. They will have generally seem the worst side of humanity and been subject to cruelty or bullying. Being undesirable is a huge hit to anyone's self esteem. Due to being undesired, they will have likely had less opportunity to improve social skills due to a lack of willing participants.

This all adds up. So basically, an unattractive person is likely to be more cynical/jaded, and anything they do is already going to be subconsciously seen in a negative light anyways.
>>
>>27329007
Halo and horns effect

dumbass
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.