[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dubs decide what food I order and how much I should tip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1441033939662.jpg (298 KB, 590x508) Image search: [Google]
1441033939662.jpg
298 KB, 590x508
Dubs decide what food I order and how much I should tip
>>
>>27328994
Any ghetto restaurant and as you finish your order look the cashier in the face and say you wont tip
>>
Order the most expensive thing and tip 75 bucks.
>>
>>27329036
>order
>cashier
Retard
>>
>>27329112
>most expensive thing
What thing you fucking people are seriously this stupid?
>>
do americans actually tip takeaway drivers lmao
>>
>>27329114
yeah don't know what they're called. Mind replying? Don't feel like CTRL+Ting

Also, eat duck vaginas and tip the "person" a dollar
>>
>>27329123
I don't know what restaurant you're going to you stupid fuck. Can you not read a menu and figure out what is the most expensive item? Jesus Christ you shit filled condom.
>>
$20 pizza and no more than $2
>>
I tip 1$ always.

No matter what it is or how much I ordered.
>>
Choose at random from the menu and tip 25 cents.
>>
>>27329142
Do you not understand what delivery is, you failed abortion? I'm telling you to decide what I should eat from a delivery restaurant which one? It doesn't matter that's why I'm giving the the option you stupid underage accident
>>
>>27329188
You never said delivery you dumb nigger. Order the most expensive item like I fucking said. If there are more than one with the same price, order the one with the longest name. Or are you too dumb to handle such complex directions?
>>
>>27329237
Yeah being at the restaurant is still called an order fucking edgy faggot.
>>
>>27329284
fuck meant to reply to
>>27329188
Now me opinion sucks
>>
>>27329188
>dubs
>failed abortion
Well OP... You have your answer
>>
>>27328994
Dominos bacon pizza
Don't tip
>>
>>27329284
What else would you call it you shit?
>>
>>27329311
Dubs have spoken
Do it OP, stick it to the wagecvcks
>>
>>27329318
guessing you're >>27329237
If so read this >>27329297
where I mention I replied to the wrong guy
>>
>>27329364
Ah, I gotcha. Yeah OP is a literal tard.
>>
i worked as a waiter in a restaurant, in a country where tipping is not enforced (aka not america).

yet i still made mad dosh from tips, people loved me to the point where a family gave me 50 bucks, and some girl walked up to me while i was sorting the dishes and was all like 'can i tip you?' with a cute grin on her face, gave me 5.

it really felt nice, especially that the supervisor always tells me to keep the whole thing, and also punished the other waiter by making me the main servant for tables with cute girls.

man i miss my old job, was really amazing for a summer thingy.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.