[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody else here want a kid? My girlfriend tells me to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: big.jpg (36 KB, 287x400) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
36 KB, 287x400
Does anybody else here want a kid?

My girlfriend tells me to cum inside her every time we have sex, and I really want to, but I always pull out because we're only in our early twenties and I want to enjoy being childless for a while.

On the other hand, my life is kind of dull and I feel that having a kid would change that. I could be terribly wrong, though.

Anyone else want a kid? Is it even a possibility for you?
>>
>>27328835
Get her to get the coil, problem solved
>>
>>27328835
>My girlfriend
stopped reading there
>>
>>27328835
>pull out
You can still knock her up you dingus. Unless one of you is actually using some kind of birth control, precum contains sperm.
>>
>>27328835
>Anyone else want a kid? Is it even a possibility for you?
Yes, but not at the moment, because I'm barely finished wih my bachelor's degree. Gf is getting impatient though, if it were up to her, we'd be married and have a kid already.
>>
>>27328843
Nah, she's been on BC before and neither of us liked it. Besides, I've become good at pulling out over the years.

The topic is about kids, not wishing I could blow my load in myt girl.
>>
File: 1455464375893.jpg (20 KB, 354x482) Image search: [Google]
1455464375893.jpg
20 KB, 354x482
If I had a gf like pic related you'd have to chain me down to stop me from trying to impregnate her.

I'll say this: all the millenials whining about existential crises and the meaninglessness of modern life are the same people who swore off having children forever. If you actually, really want a kid, go for it. Not like a 9-5 is gonna get any more exciting.
>>
>>27328862
>this is what scared virgins actually believe.
>>
>>27328885

>Not like a 9-5 is gonna get any more exciting.

Very true. The only real concern is the money, but I guess if niggers can shit out babies and keep them, I can, too.
>>
>>27328885
>muh millenials

Hey pleasureman, how does it feel you NEVER impregnated anyone?
>>
>>27328885
>implying girls actually want me

Back to 9-17 it is
>>
File: Something something Pepe.png (142 KB, 640x464) Image search: [Google]
Something something Pepe.png
142 KB, 640x464
>>27328835
>Pregnancy fetish
>Hate kids and would probably kill myself if I had one
Suffering
>>
>>27328891
I creampie my GF like a dozen times each weekend.

We're just not stupid so she's on the pill.
>>
>>27329152
Until she decides that she wants a baby and stops taking it without telling you.

Have fun with that.
>>
>>27329181
Why would she do that? No women want to be a single mom. Like seriously, no matter how retarded she is she wouldn't want that.
>>
>>27329181
We both want a baby, but again, we're not stupid so we're waiting until we have careers in order first.
>>
>On the other hand, my life is kind of dull and I feel that having a kid would change that.
You're an asshole if you do it out of boredom.
>>
if you think your life is "dull" now, it will get much much worse you'll wish you were dead.
what an idiot what a fuckin LOSER.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeykREz0-Tw
>>
Yeah, and relatively soon. I want to be a father before 35, before 30 if possible. I keep getting older and older, gaining real ground in my education and career but remain a khv.
>>
>>27328885
Get a shift work if you find 9-5 boring. I would recommend occasional night shifts because the work tempo is much more relaxed during nights. You also get free time during the day.
>>
>>27328835

If your life is dull, why not get a hobby or some shit?
>>
File: new video.jpg (53 KB, 714x446) Image search: [Google]
new video.jpg
53 KB, 714x446
>>27328885
haha what an idiot, what a loser.
add the endless stress from your 9-5 slavery plus the never shutting up brat driving you crazy.
haha what a fuckin loser, he'll wish he was dead.
>>
No, never. Maybe when I'm in my thirties I'll feel differently but no, absolutely not. I have siblings I can let do the parenting thing while I focus on my career.
>>
Get off my board you fucking ass
>>
>>27328835
>2016
>wanting a kid

L M A O
M
A
O
>>
Absolutely not. If i decide to want a kid i'd rather adopt than bring another resource waster into this shithole.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.