[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which would you choose? >all your loved ones die >you get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: persetrumpetti.jpg (15 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
persetrumpetti.jpg
15 KB, 360x240
Which would you choose?
>all your loved ones die
>you get 100 million dollars
>>
>>27328803
I'd choose the money. Which one would you choose, OP?
>>
>>27328803
I don't understand. You have to chose between your loved ones dying OR getting an insane amount of money? What kind of retarded choice is that, everyone will chose to have the money and live happily ever after with their loved ones.
>>
>>27328803
>Implying /r9k/ has loved ones
>>
>>27328822
It's a shitposting thread, anon. Just don't reply.
>>
>have no loved ones
>get 100 million for dollarydoos for nothing
>>
File: 1449052290964.gif (57 KB, 74x98) Image search: [Google]
1449052290964.gif
57 KB, 74x98
My mom is truly the only person I care about but as I fall deeper into the life of NEET, degenracy, and depression I see myself starting to hate her for having me and wasting her time raising such a piece of shit. Let her sad life end so she no longer has to work everyday (except Saturday) and always be tired. Give me the million
>>
Money. I only have my 64 year old mother to lose, and she'd die sooner rather than later anyways.
>>
>>27328803
Depends on how they die
I'd pick the first if it forced reality to give them nice deaths and solve all of their problems, regrets, hangups, etc. and give them a chance to say goodbye to whoever they need to before they do

If they just died instantaneously or something I would probably pick the money
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.