[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta training video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (86 KB, 480x333) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
86 KB, 480x333
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJjZ4ZU5f-g

This got a trillion views on fb. Most of the comments are form women.

> "dis was so beautiful. I subconsciously approve of beta faggots surrendering their resources, time and labor for the sake of womenkind. So inspiring!"

Imagine the bloody misogyny drama if it was a woman making these sacrifices.
>>
I'm nice to roasties because one day one of them will see me for the decent but lonely person that I am.
>>
File: ]==.png (2 MB, 1053x1070) Image search: [Google]
]==.png
2 MB, 1053x1070
>>27328674

Psst anon-kun.
>>
>>27328559

I wouldn't mind so much if women would just stop being so disgusted of me when I'm nice to them.
>>
>>27328694
How does this image work? Profoundly original comment
>>
>>27329714
Thumbnail pixels are compressed together, you open it up and then they aren't. Come on. I don't even know how to do it and I knew that much.
>>
Okay, boys, here's how it works.

>ugly guy being nice to girls just because he wants to get laid=pathetic failed normie, gets rejected
>attractive guy being nice to girls just because he wants to get laid=malevolent Chad, but women are stupid so they sleep with him
>ugly guy being nice to girls because he's genuinely a nice, polite person with no ulterior motives=cool guy, but women find him repulsive
>attractive guy being nice to girls because he's genuinely a nice, polite person with no ulterior motives=benevolent Chad, women universally get wet for him
>>
Okay, boys, here's how it works.

>ugly guy being nice to girls just because he wants to get laid=pathetic failed normie, gets rejected
>attractive guy being nice to girls just because he wants to get laid=malevolent Chad, but women are stupid so they sleep with him
>ugly guy being nice to girls because he's genuinely a nice, polite person with no ulterior motives=cool guy, but women find him repulsive; will die a virgin
>attractive guy being nice to girls because he's genuinely a nice, polite person with no ulterior motives=benevolent Chad, women universally get wet for him
>>
>>27329866
>>27329885

Except that's just you and your beta anxiety. None of the people who you hate for fucking more received sex without talking to girls.

Go talk to them, get rejected and keep trying. Fucking failure baka holy shit.
>>
>>27329866
It's this. People are so used to fakes that being genuinely nice is seen as fake to "get pussy." Yet women talk/flirt to dudes all the time who are obviously trying to get pussy. It's just another dichotomy of mind women pull off all the time. Attractive people can be assholes or nice but they're still going to be attractive. An ugly guy being nice is seen as ~ creepy ~ for no real reason.
>>
>>27329916

What the hell, that is an ENOURMOUS waste of time, if you are a genetically inferior 5'4" manlet with a4 inch dick, you better pursue a hobbie or hobbies, wageslave, save for your hobbies and excel at them eventually.

Unless they are uncreative phyisicall hobbies for Africans like sports.
>>
>>27328559
What a cuck. The weak needs to be purged
>>
>>27329950

It is better to not be nice at all, unless you work with people and you fake it.
>>
I don't understand the video, the guy is being selfless and helping random people, he's isn't orbiting one specific female like you said.
What am I missing here?
>>
>>27329885
Im not attractive. Im average in looks but I maintain good relations anyway. I'll gather information and pry whatever info I can from her. After that I use said information to either create an opportunity or wait for one to arise so I can get closer to her.
It takes time but Im not chad because I dont get out much
>>
>>27330041
You're a fucking faggot, dude. You're like that fat chick who cockblocks all her friends. Maybe you wouldn't feel so inferior if you tried things on your own instead of getting sad over second-hand experiences on /r9k/.
>>
>>27330200

The only thing I want is to learn how to draw cartoons, and drawing in general.

And for my mom to stop taking my money away.

I hate women, hell, I am a pedophile.
>>
>>27330242
>This is the person who tells guys they're not good enough to get laid

Holy shit, kill yourself. You're toxic as hell.
>>
I remember being present at a distressing scene the day Tisserand was introduced to Thomassen, who'd just joined our firm. Thomassen is Swedish in origin; he is extremely tall (a bit over six foot three, I reckon), superbly well-proportioned, and his face is incredibly handsome, sunny and radiant; you really have the impression of being in the presence of a superman, a demigod.

Thomassen first shook my hand, then went over to Tisserand. Tisserand got up and realized that, standing, the other man was a good fifteen inches taller than him. He abruptly sat down, his face went bright red, I even thought for a moment that he was going to go for Thomassen's throat; it was painful to see. Later I made a number of trips to the provinces with Thomassen - for training sessions, the usual sort of thing. We got on really well. I've remarked it time and again: exceptionally beautiful people are often modest, gentle, affable, considerate. They have great difficulty in making friends among men. They're forced to make a constant effort to try and make you forget their superiority, be it ever so little.
>>
>>27330255

well, I am a Satan.

All the people LIKE ME, arent fit for reproducing.

So you heard it folks, if you are 5'4" or less and have a little white dic, you better become a little nuisanse for everypony!
>>
>>27330340
>It's all really just desperate self-loathing

You are P A T H E T I C, and not because of your height, race, or dick size. You're literally mentally ill.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.