[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you are riding on the subway >girl with a backpack and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-689790.png (219 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-689790.png
219 KB, 512x384
>you are riding on the subway
>girl with a backpack and a thick winter coat sits down next to you
>you notice suspicious looking wires coming out of her coat
>no one else in the carriage has noticed anything

Wat do?
>>
>>27328409
>Turn 360 degrees and walk right out of there
>>
>>27328409
get off at the next stop, leave the normies to die
>>
Compliment her for being a strong feminist woman fighting against islamophobia.
>>
Run away and try to save a girl's
Life in the process. She would love u and have sex with you as a reward.
>>
>>27328438
newfag alert!doesn't know the difference between 180 and 360
>>
>>27328409

Get off at the next stop, then get a taxi out of the city ASAP because I'm in DC and I have no intention of getting caught up in "9/11 Two: Electric Boogaloo".
>>
>>27328586
Can't write kek because it's not an original comment but kek
>>
>>27328566
does this work? I have a very big penis
>>
>>27328581
are you post the ironic
>>
>>27328409
it's her headphones you fucking autist
>>
File: Water lilies.jpg (82 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Water lilies.jpg
82 KB, 800x600
>>27328409
just sit there look at her like creep until detonation
>>
>>27328870
No, she is actually an android and she accidentally left some of her circuitry exposed when she put her skin on earlier that morning

Steer clear of AI OP, they're all-knowing and operate on a hivemind
>>
>>27328409
Rape her and die without being a virgin.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.