[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend time trying and failing to get qts in high school >ignore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 6s5ey9b.png (278 KB, 507x501) Image search: [Google]
6s5ey9b.png
278 KB, 507x501
>spend time trying and failing to get qts in high school
>ignore all female friends who were kind of ugly
>burn all bridges with them cos i'm a social tard
>they all grow up to be 10s and still cool af
>all have great relationships
I could have had one of them bros. Why didn't anyone tell me that 5/10s blossom into the perfect girlfriend?
>>
There was this big boob chick who was all over me at school, but I didn't fuck her because I had a oneitis who was one of the popular girls.

If I could go back in time I still wouldn't though, because big boob chick popped out a kid pretty much as soon as school was over and I might have been her cuck husband.
>>
>>27328295
Where was your father?
>>
File: LfvoNl4.jpg (79 KB, 550x447) Image search: [Google]
LfvoNl4.jpg
79 KB, 550x447
>>27328295
>hook up with highschool qt's
>could impregnate them if i weren't a beta
>5 yrs later most of them have children and look fat and ugly.
>>
>>27328295
See, here's the thing, Anon. You made the ultimate realization, a little too late.

>You can fix the body, but the mind is unfixable.

Everything, every, last, physical, flaw, you see with someone, can be fixed. Takes money and effort, but it can be done. But, between social pressures and our own egos, we tend to gravitate towards "the perfect body" over the perfect mind. I'll take a 4/10 body for a 9/10 mind any day. And I have, a number of times, I'm much happier for it.
>>
File: fuckingsaaaame.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
fuckingsaaaame.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>>27328295
Could be worse OP
>liked a girl who was like an 8/10
>knew she liked me back
>all our friends trying to make me ask her out
>can't go through with it because what if there's a slim chance that she says no
>put it off for ages
>finally the day comes when i'm ready
>on field with friends
>about to walk somewhere and ask her out
>some guy comes up to me ask asks if i'll ask her out for him
>"come on anon, you're good friends with her, put in a good word for me"
>had some faggy idea of bros before hoes and all that even though she was gf material
>ask her out for the guy instead of for myself
>she says no and I thought i'd be rude to ask her now
>have to spend another month getting that courage back
>she gets into a long relationship a few days before I was going to try again
She's a cunt now so I feel like I dodged a bullet but also like I could have saved her
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.