[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be called hitler and pathetically mocked with shit like Drumpg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 11
File: trump wink.gif (2 MB, 350x283) Image search: [Google]
trump wink.gif
2 MB, 350x283
>be called hitler and pathetically mocked with shit like Drumpg
>proven right in just two explosions

so how do you think the islamophile cucks will try to discredit him now?
>>
hang merkel now
a
n
g
n
o
w
>>
>asking this on the most cucked board on 4chan

Prepare for LITERALLY HITLER responses
>>
>>27328307
>most cucked
that would be /his/
>>
>>27328264
Why fix what ain't broke? If Shillary were a dude, she'd be in prison by now. If Shillary were a rep, she'd be in prison by now. Because Trump is loud and speaks his mind like he were a regular /pol/ack he gets branded every adjective in the SJW playbook.

Doesn't matter what the truth is, the truth is what they say it is and the masses accept it blindly.Sensationalism is the name of the game, Anon.
>>
They can't.

The reason why Trump is so popular is because of the fucking SJWs/PC police (and the "I'm not beholden to special interests"). You can't criticize any part of islam without being called names.
>>
So who did it? ISIS?
>>
>>27328347
No one has claimed responsibility yet, but most likely ISIS sympathizers
>>
Literally how do people still defend Islam?
>>
>>27328264
>>27328619

>1.6 billion muslims on the planet
>roughly 64.400 extremists among them (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_extremism, using the highest number given each)
>0.004% extremists

>all muslims are terrorists, right guise?
>>
File: le moderate muslim face.jpg (20 KB, 480x507) Image search: [Google]
le moderate muslim face.jpg
20 KB, 480x507
>>27328661
Tight meme famalamapai.
>>
>>27328670
>can't refute argument
>I know, I'll just call it a meme!
>>
>>27328661
Got any data for other religions?
>>
What two explosions? What'd I miss, my man?
>>
>>27328679
>can't refute argument
D-did you not open the image senpaialam?
>>
>>27328679
Look at the image though. Just because they aren't blowing themselves up doesn't mean they won't rape or murder you.
>>
File: 1458265569466.jpg (147 KB, 561x721) Image search: [Google]
1458265569466.jpg
147 KB, 561x721
>let's continue to defend these sexist conservative religious nuts and welcome them into our countries
>surely they'll accept our western values
>>
>>27328619
A mentall illness called progressivism.
>>
>>27328264

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE! LITERALLY HITLER.
>>
>>27328688
>>27328690
I took a look at the image, but I was talking about extremists willing to blow themselves up specifically, because that's what this whole thread is about.

>>27328683
Christianity: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
Couldn't extract any numbers, but there's an estimate of 50.000 christian extremists willing to use violence to further their means in the US alone. Assuming that these are the only ones on the planet, that would still make for 0.002%.

Having a hard time finding numbers on other religions.
>>
>>27328758
Sorry, make that "on the internet", not "in the US alone".
>>
There is literally nothing to worry about. Nothing bad is going to happen, these are all just random events.
The fact that all these people belong to the same death cult doesn't make a difference.
>>
>>27328738

Tfw white guilt is too strong and you can't make inappropriate memes at the expense of the white man.
>>
>>27328758
@data
Assuming all that data is correct, Muslims are two times more likely to engage in violent behavior than Christians? From the media it seems much more than that so we could argue there's a narrative being written here, however what is the justification from western countries for accepting migrants at all considering the high incidence of violence within those groups?
>>
File: Urban_II_cropped.png (377 KB, 331x510) Image search: [Google]
Urban_II_cropped.png
377 KB, 331x510
What would he have done?
>>
>>27328818
Glassed the entire middle east.
>>
>>27328802
>Assuming all that data is correct, Muslims are two times more likely to engage in violent behavior than Christians?
That's not what the data says at all. The only thing to be taken from this is that at the moment (!) there possibly are twice as many muslim extremists than there are christian extremists - and that's assuming that the 50.000 I found are the only ones on the planet, which is quite a stretch.

> From the media it seems much more than that so we could argue there's a narrative being written here, however what is the justification from western countries for accepting migrants at all considering the high incidence of violence within those groups?
From what I can tell, the only kind of crime that has significantly risen since migrants started coming into Europe is petty crime. If you put it in relation to the number of people seeking refuge, it's all within the boundaries of what's considered a "normal" crime rate. At least here in Germany.

As far as I'm concerned we can see the same effect in play that makes us think that cars are a safer way of travek than planes: The more attention it gets, the worse we think it is.
>>
>>27328833
jesus christ, it's an actual unironic cuck
>>
>>27328838
>yet another meme

If you've got no arguments, just shut up.
>>
>>27328833

Petty crime is bad. It's a sign of a deteriorating society. Remember not all crimes get reported.

But yeah stay cuck
>>
>>27328833
>the only kind of crime that has significantly risen since migrants started coming into Europe is petty crime
killing, raping and terrorist attacks are now petty crime if it's done by non-native
yeah you're pretty much brainwashed at this point bro
>>
>Islam is very traditional, conservative, patriarchal, and religious--all things liberals despise, literally the antithesis to the modern liberal worldview
>liberals still bend over backwards to defend it just to avoid agreeing with conservatives

>a few scumbags rape some women in America
>are seen as despicable by the rest of society and are rightfully punished
>"LIKE WOW THIS RAPE CULTURE NEEDS TO STOP UGH HOW DISGUSTING WE NEED TO TEACH MEN NOT TO RAPE!"
>hordes of Muslims rape women en masse in the streets of Europe like fucking savages
>are not really punished at all
>*crickets*

>white people did something bad two hundred years ago
>"THIS IS DISGUSTING! ALL WHITE PEOPLE MUST ANSWER FOR THIS, EVEN NOW!"
>one-third of Muslims living today vehemently believe that people who leave the faith should be killed
>"N-NOT ALL MUSLIMS, YOU GUYS!"

w e w l a d.
We are genuinely living in the end times.
>>
>>27328877
>Petty crime is bad. It's a sign of a deteriorating society. Remember not all crimes get reported.
In Germany, tasting food/drinks in a shop prior to buying it is considered petty theft. As far as I know that kind of behaviour is considered normal in arab countries.

I'll just ignore the memes from this point onwards.

>>27328883
>killing, raping and terrorist attacks are now petty crime if it's done by non-native
Not what I said, learn to read, retard.
>>
>>27328896
>hordes of Muslims rape women en masse in the streets of Europe like fucking savages
I'd love to see me some source on that. Hell, the worst case I can think of in the last six months is Cologne. And even then we're not talking about thousands of rapists, that's american media exeggerating the numbers. There were thousands of refugess, not thousands of rapists.
>>
>>27328264
I'm not even murican and I would vote on that retard.
As Tony Montana would say, he's the only one who have the balls to be the bad guy and right now we need him.
>>
File: dfd.png (309 KB, 680x707) Image search: [Google]
dfd.png
309 KB, 680x707
>>27328264
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE!
>>
>>27328833
>The only thing to be taken from this is that at the moment (!) there possibly are twice as many muslim extremists than there are christian extremists

Okay well since the issue at hand is the present moment, let's just agree that at the moment harboring a Muslim is twice as likely to be dangerous for you than a Christian, we can agree on that, yes?

So since we don't actually have numbers for the actual crime rates or we're both too lazy to look them up, let's leave it be as it is pointless.

I still have a question that I believe maybe you could enlighten me on my question earlier, I'll set a scenario for the discussion.

We have two countries with each their respective populations. One of them erupts into civil war and a lot of the civilians flee to the former. Now, assume that 100% of the incoming will commit crimes. Of course this would be a non-discussion, no one would want any of those refugees, however it begs the question; what threshold of crime is acceptable to endure for the humanitarian duty we have to other humans? 50%? 10%? 1%? Is it arbitrary? Is it morally justifiable at all to have to endure any repercussion to the harboring country's citizens for the humanitarian duty they have?

This is something I don't particularly have a strong opinion on and can see both sides, but seeing you are quite pro-refugees, I would like your take on it; What threshold of risk to your personal safety would you say is reasonable for you to expose yourself to for the sake of another population and why?
>>
>>27328939
>we can agree on that, yes?
I can live with that, yes. Let's just keep in mind that we're talking numbers in the 0.00X% range.

>>27328939
>What threshold of risk to your personal safety would you say is reasonable for you to expose yourself to for the sake of another population and why?
Imo, the question is not a question of how much crime you're going to tolerate. I'm as much pro refugees as I am anti crime. If you commit a serious crime then you just revoked your right to apply for asylum, simple as that. But every single person coming across the balkan or the mediterranean has the right to seek asylum at first.
And if they plan on staying beyond the duration of the civil war or whatever they're fleeing from (or even staying permanently), then the issue if integration/assimilation comes up as well. But that's not the issue at hand, so I'll leave it at that.
>>
>>27328758
kek

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks

and Christianity wasn't founded by a warlord pedophile.
>>
>>27328332
>If Shillary were a dude, she'd be in prison by now.
Are you new? If she were a dude she'd be a Bush. Their dynasties are immune to prison, numanchild. At worst you'll end up rich with endless connections.
>>
File: 1458487414065.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1458487414065.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>>27328661
oh look a leddit cuck, here you go my unfriend:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OogwK5fRHI&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>27329334
desu "moderate Islam" not being Islam could be argued for American "Christians", too.
>>
I hope in our lifetime well have a candidate that paints all God believers as silly fucks. And tells Israel to suck a dick. And let's the Middle East burn. And if Europe grows increasingly nervous about white genocide they'll have to fight for their right to life.
>>
>>27329400
that would be a good thing actually, because if the states and it's allies did not go fuck the middle- east over, and they are still doing it. none of these things would have happend. just how many terrorist attacks were there before US intervention.
you can't just go, kill millions of people and expect that it's the end of it
>>
File: 12452346263232332.jpg (70 KB, 1271x670) Image search: [Google]
12452346263232332.jpg
70 KB, 1271x670
>>27328264
>so how do you think the islamophile cucks will try to discredit him now?
Same as always, calling him white male racist.

Hopefully liberals will get what they deserve.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL7hvXeOAKw
and the edit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0uAKrzaoPc
>>
>>27328901
>As far as I know that kind of behaviour is considered normal in arab countries.
Das ist doch genau das Problem. Wir wollen ihre Normen nicht. Sie sollen sich anpassen. Ich gebe mir jedes mal beim Hausverlassen Muehe, nicht wie ein autistischer Kellerbewohner aufzutreten, dann sollen sie sich doch Muehe geben, wenn sie schon in einem fremden Land aufgenommen wurden.
>>
>>27328758
I'm sure the christian-controlled media is doing their absolute best to cover up all those violent christian attacks :^)
>>
>>27328826
But they weren't in the Middle East
>>
>>27328661
Not all catholics are pedophiles either, not that the media would ever say that
>>
>refugee crisis at all time high
>terrorist attack frequency at all time high

I'm sure it's just a co-winky-dink, right Bernie Stein Bears?
>>
rayciss #notallmuslims
>>
>>27328299
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM
>>
>>27329368
Are you serious? You're right, because if they feel different they make a new religion. Christianity is branched off from Catholicism
>>
>>27331597
Excuse me, but we have an anti-"Full Retard" policy and you've crossed the line.
>>
File: 1453143317869.gif (2 MB, 420x230) Image search: [Google]
1453143317869.gif
2 MB, 420x230
>Europe getting cucked unbelievably
>America going to be protected by nationalist policies
>we'll be able to watch Europe explode from the safety of our own country
Lmao can't wait to see some mad max shit going on with the slave trade revived by Muslim warbands and the Europeans have no weapons to defend themselves with. Their government completely collapsed from unsustainable policies of bringing in millions of useless unemployed retards and give them all gross welfare.

gg cucks, we'll colonize the continent when you're all dead
>>
>>27328661
I could understand you saying that if this was a NE time thing

But when you have allahu akbar screaming mudslimes killing innocent Europeans literally every couple of months, that "not all muslims" stuff starts to look like bullshit.

If an orchid produces THAT many bad apples, then you cut it down.
>>
>>27331684
how will you feel about this post when Shillary wins the general election
>>
>>27328916
Have you seen Sweden lad?

Literally the rape capital of the world

Shitskins raping white womynz.
>>
>>27331708
She won't, Trump is continuing to grow stronger every breath he makes.
>>
>>27331517
Germans don't want nationalism, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>27331708
Not going to happen. She's a literal cuck, only the dumbcunts would vote for her.
>>
>>27328314
>being this salty that you got btfo after shitposting
>>
>>27331719
This is Romney all over again. You guys talk about how Trump is going to win, but the numbers nationwide say that he will lose. Stop lying to yourselves.
>>
File: 1439961153058.jpg (83 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1439961153058.jpg
83 KB, 396x385
>>27331783
>Romney
He didn't have a fraction of the support and energy and strategy that Trump has. No one gave a fuck about that election aside from Obama voters and neocons. Trump has swept up a generation of apathetic people to vote for him, millions who never cared before. Biker gangs pledge to die for him.
>>
>>27331783
Commiefornia and jew york need to be exterminated to be honest fampai

We really need to at least bring back land ownership as a prerequisite for voting. If you aren't smart enough to own your own land you're a stupid peasant and shouldn't vote.
>>
>>27331828
You are aware that the majority of republican voters are poor uneducated people who rent trailers, right?
>>
>>27331849
You are aware that the majority of democuck voters are poor trash that live in projects, right?

Gibs me dat welfare gibs me
>>
>>27331849

>You are aware that the majority of democrat voters are poor people who live in welfare public housing, right?
>>
>>27331783
It's not really the same. Obama's votes were actually intended to be for Obama.

Hillary is just a weaker candidate. Nobody actually believes that she'll somehow bring back Bill's era of American prosperity.

The vast majority of votes for Hillary will actually be "because I don't like Trump". The remainder will be from women who are solely voting for her because she's a woman.

If I were a betting person, I would put $100 on a Trump presidency.
>>
>>27331865
no SJWs DO NOT live ghettos. Republican voters often do which is why they hate blacks. Liberals are rich and conservatives.
>>
>>27331909
Yeah, but most suburbs that aren't on the coasts are conservative. It's just that conservatives don't go around screaming about political correctness all the time so you don't really know they're there. I know like one person who actually believes that horseshit and his family is from England and he's a complete pussy.
>>
>>27331865
>democuck
Not sure why the Democrats are the cuck party when the GOP's platform revolves around giving the ultra rich more tax cuts "because they're job creators!!!". Yeah, I'm sure business owners create jobs out of the goodness of their hearts.
>>
>>27331874
I wasn't talking about the reasons people have for voting. I was talking about all of the national polls. He's going to lose. None of the usual campaign cheerleading is going to change that fact.
>>
>>27331872
>>27331865
You are now aware that I'm not a democrat, and most poor niggers don't vote. The majority of the democrat vote is middle class whites who feel guilty for some reason.
>>
>>27331990
Meh, the polls also said Hillary would win Michigan in a landslide victory.
>>
>>27331990
Low energy, Trump will win.
>>
>>27331989
Because you don't believe in yourselves. You're defeatest pussies who want the mexipakinegro cock in your ass just for some free gibs me dats. You're weak. Mentally and physically. Did you know that right wing people statistically are physically stronger on average than libcucks? Grow some balls, manlet.
>>
>>27332014
Cherry picking polls will not change the facts. Nationwide, a larger number of people will choose Hillary over Bernie, and will also vote for Hillary over Trump.
>>
>>27328661
0.004% of 1.6bil are dedicated enough to commit violent attack, yes. 10% to 25% of that 1.6bil are applauding, celebrating, and honoring the 0.004%.

64,400 are willing to kill in the name of islam, 160mil to 400mil are happy that they're killing in the name of islam. Fuck muslims.
>>
>>27328661
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

Go get raped and tortured, you cocksucking shit
>>
>>27331739
>Implying the majority aren't dumbcunts
>Implying people care about le ebin cuck meme outside 4chan

wew
e
w
>>
File: NOT ALL MUSLIMS.gif (756 KB, 634x1261) Image search: [Google]
NOT ALL MUSLIMS.gif
756 KB, 634x1261
N O T A L L M U S L I M S F A M
>>
>>27332492
B L O W N
T H E
F U C K
O U T

Holy shit, what a fucking based woman.
>>
>>27328859
>gets disproven for using slimey rhetoric, cherry picking
>"YOU'VE NO ARGUEMENT SENPAI"
just get laid hoser
>>
ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW??!?!?!?!
>>
File: 1377999761061.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1377999761061.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>27328833
>at the moment (!)

yes, the CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>27328264
>>27328690
>>27328670
>>27328934
>mfw Donald Chump profits from your shitless fear of Islam, mexicans, black people, whatever.
>>
>>27333523
By providing a service to remove them? Wow, we wouldn't want that.
>>
>>27333523
Why would we not like that? He is the most based politician in years.
>>
>>27333553
>A service to remove them

He won't do anything. Black people are part of America's history and culture, for better or for worse. I'm mexican and desu i wouldn't give a shit about mexican americans being discriminated, because they tend to hate us mexicans who happened to get a job here. The thing is american businessmen have lots of interests in minorities and he wouldn't be doing a great service to the country by cutting them clean.
>>
>>27333620
Black people are fine with me, just not muslims or illegal beans
>>
>>27333565
>Hurr durr, he based nigga

What an intelligent way to make a decision. People such as yourself is what's wrong with democracy.
>>
>>27333630
>B.beacuse they take the jobs our teengaers used to do in the 50's: gardening, shoveling, etc.

Well then, send your sons and daughters. in a pickup truck to pick fruits and vegetables and to construction businesses. Can't wait to see how they manage with their 4 dollars an hour.
>>
>>27333676
No, I just don't like looking at them and they're piss poor carpenters anyway.
>>
>>27333699
There are two sides of a business transaction. Ther wouldn't be mexicans begging for a job if there weren't americans offering jobs.
>>
>>27333523
Why shouldn't we be afraid of and angry at the people who kill us In mass simply for not being muslim?
>>
>>27333676
I fucking despise petit bourgeois scum like you. Americans are not all middle-class liberal fucks who would never dirty their dainty little hands like you.
>>
>>27333744
Because you mass murdered them. Easy as fuck.
>>
>>27328916
Sweden is one of the leading countries in rape. And it's not whites doing it.
>>
>>27333766
I'm mexican, asshole. My grandparents came from the lowest of the lowest. I know people who migrated illegally to the US and worked picking apples, but also family who have moved there to get their PhDs. I have american friends here in Mexico. Me and my family live day by day and you don't see me whining because all sorts of foreigners come and gentrify Mexico. I swallow my despise and work hard like everybody here. And you dare to tell me what hard work is? Check your privilege (kekekekekekek)
>>
>>27328307
lol /his/ is the most cucked board on 4chan
>>
>>27333523
>your shitless fear of Islam, mexicans, black people

If you love niggers so much why don't you go live in the ghetto you stupid faggot?
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.