[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i get a hobby? I'm not really interested in much,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1458592208536.jpg (418 KB, 558x747) Image search: [Google]
1458592208536.jpg
418 KB, 558x747
How do i get a hobby? I'm not really interested in much, and spend most of my day in bed wallowing in my own sadness.
>>
>>27328152
you follow what little you are interested in and practice in it
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>27328152
Bad photo angle, makes her left leg look fat and her head longer.

About hobbies, watch anime and get inspired maybe?
>>
>>27328152
Get into something productive. Maybe do some recordings for Youtube, there are a few places on Reddit that have communities around recordings, both SFW and NSFW.

Maybe take up tailoring/Leatherworking, they use your hands and other than the up front cost of tools, aren't overly expensive. Producing things tends to give confidence boost and promotes a healthy mindset that combats Depression.
>>
>>27328225
>her left leg looks fat
>Watch anime for inspiration
So much autism in one post, you're not in a position to be giving anyone advice. I'd like you to just sit back and watch for a while, can you do that for me? Let's just ease you in to communicating with others slowly.
>>
>>27328152
I've been into beat making in fl studio lately. Literally keeps me occupied all day just to perfect something. I mean just pick something up and stick to it.
http://discoverahobby.com/listofhobbies , if you have no ideas.
Just pick something that remotely interest you.
>>
>>27328152
exercise with a training plan and goals is useful.

even if you don't really have a passion for it you'll feel better once you start making progress.

the increased energy and psychological positivity from it may allow you to discover what you are interested in.

walks can be fun, maybe buy a reference guide on plants or birds in your area and go identify some creatures while getting light exercise in the fresh air.

Once your general knowledge increases you notice things you had not before, and the world is more interesting.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.