[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think about it, Anon. If you died, would anyone care? Would they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Anon.jpg (253 KB, 653x720) Image search: [Google]
Anon.jpg
253 KB, 653x720
Think about it, Anon. If you died, would anyone care? Would they really care? Maybe they'd cry for a day, but let's be honest, no one would give a shit. They wouldn't. The few people that would feel obligated to go to your funeral would probably be annoyed and leave as early as possible. That's who you are. That's what you are. You're nothing. To anyone. To everyone. Think about it, Anon. Because if you do, if you let yourself, you'll know I'm telling you the truth.
>>
Babby's first thought
>>
>>27328114

Nah man, I've managed to hook enough suckers into caring about me that a lot of people would be negatively affected now. It keeps me grounded, anyway.
>>
Maybe, I would personnaly not care. Actually that would be nice 'cause that means I can die without affecting anyone and stop suffering from existing
>>
I think people at my work would be pissed off that they have to cover me until they get someone else.
>>
>>27328114
Why then, exactly, should -I- care?
>>
>want to kill myself
>don't want fucking normies pretending that they cared

wat do lads?
>>
>>27328114
What are you trying to accomplish with this OP?
>>
File: Mr Robot.jpg (386 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
Mr Robot.jpg
386 KB, 1296x730
OP, at least post the goddamn clip if your going to use a tv show's dialogue as a copypasta.

Also, Mr. Robot is a fantastic show, highly recommended. Main character is a cyborg but has severe social anxiety and morphine addiction, definitely relatable.

Anyway, here's where OP's text is from. https://youtu.be/1wgJ3IyVEdM
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.