[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think about the attacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1458649381206.png (1 MB, 550x1674) Image search: [Google]
1458649381206.png
1 MB, 550x1674
what do you think about the attacks
>>
#RefugeesWelcome
#NotAllMuslims
>>
>>27328007
>what do you think about the attacks

That extremism sucks. Despite /pol/ no doubt rushing to blame genetics as part of their master plan to promote race wars, the problem is cultural and ideological, not genetic. Humans of any racial background can be prone to the same cultural indoctrination leading them to acts of extremism, because that's just human psychology.

It's funny, because /pol/lacks' ideologies coincide with Islamist extremism more than they care to admit. (Terrorists want to instigate genocide; /pol/ wants to instigate genocide. Enough said.)

At the moment, the Muslim world is strongly influenced by fundamentalist religious figures being directly involved in state affairs. This has produced a very sectarian mindset; although it wasn't always this way. There was actually a point in history (i.e. the Islamic Golden Age) when Muslims were more intellectually, philosophically and culturally curious, and were responsible for spreading literacy to other parts of the world.
>>
File: 1457955730246.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1457955730246.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>27328590
>Edgy 16y old boy from reddit who has no clue about anything but falls for the /pol/ trolls
>thinks he is funny while making unfunny jokes the whole time
I bet you think you are smarter than most people
>>
>>27328007
It was bound to happen, when you've lived in Brussels for a while you realise that given the current state of things and the climate, and the fact 20% are immigrants and 40% or so have an immigrant background, heh.

Our mosques are unchecked, nobody keeps track of the imams or what they are preaching, there are no-go zones in the town. I mean, why would we stay spared.
>>
File: comfy1.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy1.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>normies dying
>most of them were probably wagecucks
>>
I strongly condemn all acts of terrorism.
>>
>>27328772
What's your master political philosophy then huh big guy
>>
who cares anymore, our governments and people aren't doing nearly enough to reeducate the savages in the desert and aid them in building sustainable and prosperous countries.
if it bleeds it leads.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 610x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 610x597
>>27328837
To crash this continent... with no survivors.
>>
>>27328757
What the hell is the point you're trying to make here. This is probably one of the most racist responses to the attack I've seen on this site even though you're trying to defend them.

You don't have to bring genetics into this thing to be racist, you've pretty much straight up said that middle-eastern culture is to blame for europeans dying.
>>
>>27328757
im fine with this opinion actually

liberal cuckolds like you deserve to have genocide commited against them, and have their daughters and sisters prostituted out as kids

i tip my fedora to all these dead liberals

>the problem is cultural and ideological, not genetic
>no doubt rushing to blame genetics
>im not waisys XD its okay for all these rapefugees to kill and rape my country, its just their ideology XD!

G O O D
O
O
D

G O Y
O
Y
>>
>>27328873
>you've pretty much straight up said that middle-eastern culture is to blame for europeans dying

It is. The point is that culture has nothing to do with race. Racism = being prejudiced against any specific racial background.

Culture and race are not joined at the hip. Case in point, the Anglo world was largely Pagan before the spread of Christianity. Abrahamic beliefs originated in the Middle East. They had nothing to do with white people in the first place.
>>
>tfw Islam is literally going to destroy the world
>tfw the liberals will defend it with their last dying breath, even as Ahmed puts his AK to their head and pulls the trigger
>tfw society is crumbling around you
>tfw you can just sit back and enjoy the ride
Fuck liberals. They deserve everything they get. You defend these savages and what, you think you'll be spared? Fucking cucks, all of them.
>>
>>27328990
>The spread of Islamic extremism
>Somehow inexplicably the fault of liberalism

That's a pretty far reach, Anon.

I'm socially liberal >>27328757 >>27328903
but evidently you base your understanding of liberalism on whatever sensationalized shit Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh tells you to believe
>>
>>27329041
>the spread of Islamic extremism
>not the fault of liberalism
It is though.
>>
File: 124125634734523423.jpg (70 KB, 1271x670) Image search: [Google]
124125634734523423.jpg
70 KB, 1271x670
>>27328007
>Just do it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL7hvXeOAKw
>>
>>27329041
>liberals support letting fighting-age men into Europe with no proof of identification whatsoever, to the point where some Filipinos are now posing as Syrians just for the benefits
>liberals throw tantrums and call you Hitler if you disagree with this
>liberals oppose surveilling mosques for extremist recruitment activity
>liberals don't see a problem with importing boatloads of people whose religion and culture are inherently opposed to those of the West, who refuse to change that religion and culture when they arrive to the countries that so graciously took them in, who refuse to assimilate into those countries, and whose home countries are in smoldering ruins precisely because of that religion and culture, leading one to make the rational logical connection that they'll simply turn their new home into a copy of their old one; in fact, liberals welcome them with open arms
Yes, I think it's quite fair to place a large portion of the blame on the liberals for facilitating the spread of this cancer.
>>
>>27329193
>that video
Seriously, it's like the aim was to get targeted next...
>>
File: 125643734543534.jpg (84 KB, 1280x775) Image search: [Google]
125643734543534.jpg
84 KB, 1280x775
>>27329338
the edit is gold as well...
>of course it's safe, it's very safe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0uAKrzaoPc
>>
is meme magic actually real
>>
>>27329041
Refute my argument, you fucking shitbag.

>>27329242
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.