[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't allowing women to reproduce with the most alpha ultimately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Isn't allowing women to reproduce with the most alpha ultimately the best for the human species?

Why can't you be happy for the human race robots?
>>
>>27327860

Yeah I can't think of anything better for the human species than drug dealers or felons
>>
What is it with you fattards and this biology shit?
>>
>>27328384
They don't actually know anything about genetics and think that a low genetic quality woman reproducing with a high genetic quality man will produce a high genetic quality son.
Shit, how do you think robots with Chad dads exist?
>>
>>27328551
I mean people who talk about "me biological imperative" "me be hardwired" "i am an ape". You gotta be one dumb mf to imagine your life's only purpose is to "pass on mah genes", seeing as how plenty of people have no interest in doing that and that idea was made up anyways.
>>
>>27328628
Oh, well those people have always been around, they're just looking for an excuse for their shit behavior/lack of a moral compass/self-hatred.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.