[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so fed up with women. Laughing girls.jpg it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1385909758442s.jpg (12 KB, 249x224) Image search: [Google]
1385909758442s.jpg
12 KB, 249x224
I'm so fed up with women.

Laughing girls.jpg it's all they do. You just can't win. Look away and act indifferent when passing women on the street and they find that attractive, dominant. Look at them and try to flirt and they make the sound of a dying sheep, then burst out laughing with their friend the moment you are out of earshot.

Fuck them. Bitches are all the same. Fucking whores. Only out for themselves. Couldn't give a shit about any non Chad under 6'3. Humanity is literally shit and ruined because of cold heartless women who parade around as pretty princesses all the damn time. Fuck their little lizard brains they need to go extinct.
>>
But why do you care
>>
also
reeee
reee
reeeee
reee
fuck you i hate everything
>>
>>27327810
women get attention and affection for doing nothing

That's why I care. It's bullshit.
>>
>>27327834
Your anger is justified, yet leads nowhere.
It's useless to frustrate over problems that have no solution
>>
>>27327866
there is a solution though:
kill Stacies
>>
>>27327754
Just go out to a bar or somewhere and pick up a chick for the night. Get laid and you'll stop obsessing over this. It's not rocket science, really.
>>
>>27327877
Why just stacies? Even non stacies have the ability to be cock filled constantly, its all a matter of standards. Ugly guys cant claim to achieve the ease of acquiring sexual partners as ugly girls can.
See girls claim they can be bots, hut that's horse shit.
>>
>>27327913
Everyone can get laid though. So I don't see your problem.
>>
>>27327913
because Stacies enjoy the entitlement given to them to the full extent allowed by God aka evolution

therefore they must suffer twicefold
>>
File: 0909090.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
0909090.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
all the women i meet are better than me.
they sometimes have kids, so they have a purpose, i don't.
they're in relationships, make more money, more educated, look better, have better fashion sense than i do, are more socially adept than i, have tons of friends, have family, are pleasant to be around.
women are just all-around superior. which is why i'll die alone, a virgin and never been in a relationship, because i can't measure up.
it's too bad really. i still try, but they don't accept me and i don't think i'll be good enough for one.
>>
>>27327936
>everyone can get laid
Lmao.
>>
itt: future elliot rodgers
>>
>>27327987
It's true. Some people one here just jump through hoops to tell us why they supposedly can't.

>I'm really antisocial
>I can't grow a beard
>I don't look like Brad Pitt

Those aren't any excuses.
>>
>>27328050
yeah they are genetic defects
thanks for reminding me
>>
File: 1457531075562.jpg (12 KB, 415x387) Image search: [Google]
1457531075562.jpg
12 KB, 415x387
>>27327888
>just have sex bro :^)
>works for me ;^)
>>
>>27327754
Sounds like someone has a big problem with the opposite sex.

have you considered lowering your standards? paying for sex? looking for trap?
>>
>>27328443
the trap would have to be pretty qt
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.