[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys should be glad you never had teenage love. I had sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 1457249237556.jpg (36 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1457249237556.jpg
36 KB, 511x428
You guys should be glad you never had teenage love.
I had sex with a 15 year old perfect 10 who had the most tasty innie pussy i have ever tasted.

It's impossible to go back now. Most girls gross me out with their roasties and sagging tits.
>>
Dunno man but I'm just posting in this thread to say I unironically love roasties
>>
I actually know that feel. When I was 16 I got a 10/10 absolutely amazing gf that would play videogames with me and have sex everyday. I'm 22 now and broke up with her 5 years ago and I've not so much as had one female friend since. Literally nothing compares and I'm unwilling to downgrade as women get uglier, bitchier and more demanding. I still dream about that girl every other night, and while I got over her years ago, I'm unable to find any other women to be comparable in attractiveness.

I may never have another gf again because I am not rich or attractive, I cannot have standards as high as I do. It was pure luck, nothing else.
>>
>had sex with perfect chick
>BUT IM THE VICTIM
Fuck you. The rest of us are here because we can't even get the roastie that grosses you out.
Get out of here you unrepentant norman.
>>
Fuck you, OP.

You know damn well that you tasted bliss and none of us did, gtfo scum with your shitty trolls.
>>
File: 1446003063372.gif (160 KB, 390x379) Image search: [Google]
1446003063372.gif
160 KB, 390x379
Fucking normie scum you don't need to be here.
>>
>>27327949

I'm not OP I'm the other guy in the thread.

Look I'm not here to tell you you have it easy in any way, nor am I trying to get into a pissing match. But realize that having a perfect chick at one small point in your life, tasting that pleasure, and knowing you will never again for the rest of your life know anything like it definitely fucks with you. I'm still a young man, only 22 and the absolute peak of my sex life has already taken place years ago and will never be topped. I have those memories forever and while they were good memories years ago, at this point they are just haunting. I wish I could stop dreaming about this girl.

Its the difference between an orphan who has never had parents and a kid who had loving parents up until the age of 6 when they both died. Neither are good or ideal.
>>
>>27327983
Oh poor you. Must be miserable to have sex with an attractive woman and then have to settle for slightly imperfect women. And here I was thinking that me being 24 and literally never having known societal approval or human affection was bad. I'll just check my privilege I guess.
>>
>>27328049

>Oh poor you. Must be miserable to have sex with an attractive woman and then have to settle for slightly imperfect women.

I told you I have had 0 success with women in the last five years. Don't get it in your head that when she and I split I could just replace her with a new girl whenever I feel like it. That is not true at all. I had a taste of it for a little bit and absolutely nothing since.

And you are far too bitter to be able to understand the struggles of another person who isn't exactly like you I see.
>>
>>27327983
The orphan kid thing made me think of when sasuke told naruto he doesn't know what it feels like bc he's never even had parents to begin with. That hit me hard anon
>>
File: 1458474365503.jpg (301 KB, 498x790) Image search: [Google]
1458474365503.jpg
301 KB, 498x790
>>27327699
>Most girls gross me out with their roasties and sagging tits.
Surprisingly I feel the same, even though I never had teenage love and I'm khhv. Fuck you op get ball cancer and die you unvirgin.
>>
>>27328129

That's my point. I'm not trying to shit on virgin robots or make a statement about who has it harder, but having something amazing and then having it ripped from you to exist only as a memory for the foreseeable future is garbage. I'm still clinging to six year old memories about a person that probably forgot I exist by now. I'm still masturbating to the same pictures of her, I still regularly wake up and remember I am alone again and have been for quite some time.

Where the fuck did OP go?
>>
>>27327699
We always remember the woman that was the best that we don't have before.

I remember the 21 year old Indian girl with the TIGHTEST, best, most amazing pussy that I could make cum so easily. It was a beautiful innie and she kept it shaved.
And she had a half-Kim kardashian ass and hips. And she gave handjobs that somehow felt better than blowjobs, although she liked ducking dick and was pretty good at it her hands were superb.

But she got mad because I lied about my age when I met her (I'm 25 and said I was 22) and then said it was ok , we're still friends, then we had some consecutive problems meeting up, and now she's said she's met someone else but is happy to go out to get something to eat as friends.
>>
>>27328077
>I've had zero luck with women in the past five years

Boo fucking hoo. No one cares about your prolonged dry spell. I haven't had a gf in the 29 years of my existence
>>
File: 1439024793396.jpg (21 KB, 340x386) Image search: [Google]
1439024793396.jpg
21 KB, 340x386
>>27328194
>>27328176
>>27328167
>>27328135
>>27328129
>>27328077
>>27328049
>>27327983
>>27327964
>>27327961
>>27327949
>>27327944
>>27327895
>>27327699

this whole thread needs to fuck off, go have some more sex you blatant retard

>you never had this
>you should be happy you never had this
>this is the reason why

how about you FUCK OFF i dont come here to listen to your bullshit telling me to be happy
>>
>>27328167
Having been both a have not and a have, I would rather have been a have not my whole life, then been a have then a have not. You can only grasp and imagine what might have existed, being a have not. By having been a have not, to a have and back again, you know what's out there, what's missing in your life, what you want. It's a hell of a downer as far as feelings go. Really makes you hurt deep down.

Honestly? A lot of you are just afraid to try, to reach out, you refuse to accept reality for what it is, you romanticize it as much as the women you all rag on. Face it, life is unfair. Some of us will always be have nots, some of us will be haves. You want something? Then you have to go out there and claim it. You have to become worthy of what you seek and sometimes, you'll face rejection. Too fucking bad. Your lot in life is to either grab life by the balls and knock it's fucking teeth in and do something, or accept what life gives you and wallow in your own shit and self pity. Life doesn't owe anyone anything.

And hell, I hold myself to that same standard, even when shit gets hard.
>>
>>27327944
You should call her up again man.
>>
File: 1458565078269.gif (1 MB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1458565078269.gif
1 MB, 600x400
>>27327699
>you guys should be glad you're starving to death because you have no food
This is how retarded you sound.

>waahwaah
Anon I'm a 27 years old kissless hugless handholdless virgin. You're an idiot if you think this state doesn't irreversibly damage your psyche. The thing, unlike 99% of the anons on this board I'm actually ugly so I'll most likely die alone. You have choice, you have options, your lament is that of a spoiled brat, really. Taking amazing things for granted, unable to let go, to adjust to a new situation.
>>
>>27328318

I have actually tried, three different times in the last five or so years. I'll briefly explain each.

First time was about a year or so after we split. Her new boyfriend broke up with her and we were going to be friends with benefits. Once during sex she literally asked me if I liked what she was doing because her new bf that she got with after me loved it and she misses him. The next time she literally rolled off of me and started texting a 30 year old DJ Chad who wanted her to move in with him. This was seconds after we finished. I couldn't mentally or emotionally go from the position of boyfriend to just her dildo while she fantasized about other men, and either talking about or texting them after we finished. After the third time we met for casual sex she had me promise I would come back again, then started to completely ignore me. That would have been the last time we had contact with each other had we not happened to be in the same class together in college the year after that. I'll explain that experience in the next post I guess.
>>
>>27328366

>You have choice, you have options

Absolutely not true. Whatever me and OP did years ago likely has nothing at all to do with our current situation. Even if I wanted to court a girl I don't know a single one, there isn't anyone I could call, text, or beg for attention. Having a gf years ago does absolutely nothing for you in the future.

>>27328373
>>27328318

We took a class together in college end ended up sitting adjacent to each other. It was kind of friendly and I talked to her after every class, mostly listening to her talk about her life and lying out my ass about my own life so I didn't embarrass myself. She was trying to get Chad to notice her the entire semester and I sat there watching her flirt with him, laugh at all his jokes, listen to him play guitar better than me, etc. I realized I could in no way compare to that Chad and was forced to back off. Watching her flirt with him and move closer to him was painful, but her and I had split years ago and I had no grounds to complain. After the last day of that class had ended, I texted her since she had said she wanted to hang out, but again was completely ignored. I texted her one last time saying that may very well be the last time the two of us, former best friends ever see each other. And though she was intentionally ignoring me I wish her a happy life. I talked to her one more time after that.
>>
File: 1457390379446s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1457390379446s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>27327699
>>27327944
>>27327983
>>27328167
>>27328176
>>27328373

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[original]
>>
>>27328167
But OP is clearly saying he still gets roasties so he isn't even having a dry spell. He's not an orphan, he's just a kid who has to move out of dad's mansion and live with grandma for a bit. Grandma doesn't have fountains, a hedge maze or expensive paintings in her house but she still gives you a room and bakes you cookies. Meanwhile the average robot is dying in a ditch, alone, cold and in the rain.
>>
>>27328290
And we aren't here to listen to a normie complain about being too lazy to get sex.
>>
>>27328421
>Absolutely not true
But it is in the sense that you're physically attractive enough. Technically it is. You proved it. You experienced it.
>>
>>27328318
>>27328421

The third and final time I got in touch with her was calling her out of the blue last year. I had been dreaming about her so much at the time that it had been particularly stressful for me every morning waking up and adjusting to reality again that I couldn't handle it. I wanted to try getting back into touch. I wasn't going to hit on her, make a move on her, or try to date her again. I just missed my old friend. I wanted to talk to her, so I called her out of the blue. Still got the number memorized. By this point she was a teachers assistant at our old high school. She had recently broken up with some Chad 7 years older than us because he got out of rehab and tried to kill himself or something, I don't care or remember. We talked about her job and life for a while. Everything I told her about me was a complete lie to not sound like the utter failure she always told me I was better than. I asked her to see Jurassic World later that week, again my intentions were pure. I only wanted to go out with a real life friend again. She said sure, sounded happy to talk to me again. I texted and called her again a few days later to solidify the plans. No response of any kind. Likely will never interact with her again, outside of dreaming. One of the worst things is that I know she remembers me as an edgy retarded teenager who had spent years making several attempts to worm his pathetic ass back into her life. That isn't how I am, and that isn't what I ended up doing in the end. But that's all she will see me as, if she ever does occasionally remember we were a thing at all. She has likely fallen in and out of love with several guys since me. I accepted that years ago. These days I'm mostly just upset how a woman can have a best friend that ends up being absolutely nothing at all to her years later. Makes me feel like garbage.

It would have been real nice to see that movie together, as friends.
>>
>>27328308
>Having been both a have not and a have
Which makes you incapable of measuring the pain associated to a permanent have not situation. You just have no idea. You didn't miss the train so don't try to lecture people who never even had a ticket.
>>
>>27328480

It was luck my friend. Luck back in a time where girls are still young/stupid enough to see men as more than a career, a place to live, and a vehicle. Only a teenager like she was at the time could possibly see past appearances because at that age we were not expected to have our shit together. Not possible in your 20s.

Luck is a factor, I don't know what else to tell you other than just accept it. Even if I posted a picture of myself and you mocked and ridiculed my appearance you would just say "Wow this ugly fuck can STILL get a gf and I cant."
>>
>you should be fortunate you've never had a five star gourmet mask because then you couldn't appreciate McDonalds

Fucking normies, ree, gtfo, etc.
>>
>>27328564

Irrelevant to the thread but I live in one of the biggest culinary campuses in the world and I'm surrounded by professional chefs with 5 star gourmet meals served all around me daily. McDonalds still tastes better to me than most of the fancy shit here, kek
>>
File: sharkhoodieadultri16004.jpg (78 KB, 659x1100) Image search: [Google]
sharkhoodieadultri16004.jpg
78 KB, 659x1100
>mfw a 16 year old is coming onto me
Thank God that's legal in my state, but I feel like more of a creep than usual. And losing my virginity to a 16 year old as a 20 year old will be an odd story to tell in the future
>>
>>27328494
>>27328373
>>27328421
No one cares, normie.
>I couldn't mentally or emotionally go from the position of boyfriend to just her dildo while she fantasized about other me
Oh, poor you. Why did you accept being friends with benefit then, you fucking retard? Jesus Christ, normies.
>>
>>27328634
>4 year difference
That's not that bad my man
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.