[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /uni/ robots, can you help me? Im worried. Right now Im at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 275x183
Hey /uni/ robots, can you help me? Im worried.
Right now Im at a community college. And its fine, whatever, its just hard to meet new people. I dont have a gf, but I dont mind.
Now, I see all my friends on social media hanging out with their "squads" and new friends they met at uni. And I have to say, Im pretty jealous.
Im going to transfer to a 4-year university in about a year, but by then I feel like its already pretty much over. How hard is it to make new friends? I guess maybe this is the wrong place to ask this but you guys keep it real, and thats what I want.
If I dont make any friends then I'll just end up graduating alone and returning back to my quiet surburban town where meeting new people is impossible.
>>
>>27327628
You're there to learn, not make friends.
>>
>>27327628
Join clubs and societies
Talk to people in class

Don't listen to me, though. I've been at uni for a year and I'm still friendless like before.
>>
>>27327999
Thats a load of shit tbhfam
>>
>>27327999
Should do both tbqh
>>
I'm a pretty awkward guy but I haven't had too hard of a time making friends at uni by finding people with similar interests. Conversation comes easy when it's about a hobby or something you're passionate about, so find clubs to join or something like that.
>>
I go to community college too! Join clubs and start with friends there. Get introduced to more people like that. Try things they like, even if those things don't appeal to you at first. Being yourself will feel more comfortable after a while but in the beginning try to "play it cool". People like other people with a bit of a mysterious side.

>Source: I go to CC and I even found a gf of 6 months there, but she's an ex now
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.