[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is up with all the superior White men throwing away their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: dolph grace.jpg (129 KB, 634x1025) Image search: [Google]
dolph grace.jpg
129 KB, 634x1025
What is up with all the superior White men throwing away their genes? White men with Blacks are not common, Asian women are a bigger thing. But the most common is not race related. It is tall White men choosing short White women. They willingly throw away their genetic superiority. I get that all fun things come in small packages. But sex is not everything. You need to make a son. Would you like a short son?
>>
>>27327467
Because we've evolved beyond the point where we needed several strong boys to grow into men to help take care of the family. Because for the first time in human history, we can choose to fuck whoever/whatever we please. We're not limited to the local girl, we can travel, find someone htat suits us and go from there.

But this is /r9k/, so because fuck you that's why.
>>
>tfw 6'3"
>tfw want a tall son
>>
>>27327516

But don't you want a tall strong White son. A son that will get all the girls like you did? A son that will have an easier time getting a promotion?

Is a small fun girl to swing around during sex worth your gene pool?
>>
>>27327526
Dude, I'm Aboriginal, a product of being a Mutt, I'm 6'2 and built broader than that dude. I really don't care about the whole racial struggle thing.

Do I want a strong son? Of course I do. But I'll take my daughter's keen intellect and the knowledge that I can teach her not to be a vapid cunt.
>>
>>27327467
I'm 6'1 and my mom is like 5'1, I don't think it matters, your height will come from your fathers side of the family if you're a guy.
>>
>>27327565
Taller than both of my parents, smarter than both, too. Genetics are weird.
>>
>>27327467
that makes no sense. If your dad is tall you'll be tall regardless of your mothers hight
>>
>>27327526
>marry a manly butch women for the sole purpose of having strong sons
>have all daughters
this can happen, you know
>>
>>27327778

Fuck your daughters in hopes of getting the ultimate strong sons?
>>
>>27327806
You! I like your way of thinking!
>>
>>27327595
By any chance are your parents foreigners?
>>
I bet Dulphy went deep with her. Helll i would fuck her a full day.
>>
>>27327864
No, just both mutts. Too many mixes to name between both halves of my Family.
>>
>>27327467
>genetic superiority
When was the last time a white won an olympic running race? If you were superior you'd be better at everything.
>>
gettin reeeaaaal tired of seeing threads like this on my board
>>
>>27327890
>When was the last time a white won an olympic running race?
when was the last time blacks controlled the world?
>>
>>27327467
Reminder that, despite dating the extremely alluring Grace Jones, Dolph Lundgren went on to have beautiful blonde daughters.
>>
>>27327932
Forgot the picture. Original picture.

>>27327923
I'm sorry, whose the Leader of the Free World? Oh yeah that's right black man Obama.
>>
>>27327923
when did whites? Only jews have been master at this shit
>>
>>27327467
I'm not tall and my genes are below average so I don't really care, I'd date a qt petite aisan anytime tbqh.
>>
File: 1446953294066.gif (729 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1446953294066.gif
729 KB, 267x200
>>27327467
I really can't understand why people on this board care so much about "muh genes!" If you are willing to pass up a loving relationship just because the girl is a different race than you can't be a robot.
>>
I actually had someone ask me that once after my Kenyan girlfriend walked away. They said I was too handsome to be with a nigger. It was interesting, to say the least.
>>
I'm in this weird pickle OP
Essentially, no white girls want to date me for some reason
>Swede
>6'2
>strong jawline
>promising future
Yet for some unexplainable reason I simply cannot score white girls.
My ex was an Asian alternative model so its not like I cant get high tier girls, yet there's just something that makes every single Swedish girl 360 away upon first contact.
Is this a product of Swedish cuckoldry? And you see OP, if none of the white girls want me I'll just be with the nonwhites who actually do like me, I'm not gonna obsess over those pale schmucks with princess complexes.
>>
File: pra-cat-ticaljoke.jpg (101 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
pra-cat-ticaljoke.jpg
101 KB, 720x960
>>27328334
Just date who the fuck you want.
If white women don't want to date you, so be it, you don't need them.

Why anyone would shackle themselves to "muh racial purity" is beyond me.
>>
>>27328261
>implying robots would ever be in the position to turn down a relationship in the first place

Everyone wave to the redditor.

fuck off mate, you kind aren't wanted here
>>
Anyone remember when this place used to be full of fun frolics? I'd rather listen to SJWs than these /pol/ tier muh white race banalities.
>>
>>27328377
Honestly, I've learned to not care about race anymore when it comes to dating.
Nonswedes are empathetic, understanding and actually value who you are as a person unlike Swedish whores who will blow you based on how many twitter followers you have or how many parties you go to.
>>
>>27328394
Never been to reddit, but still normalfags like you go on complaining about being single but would never touch a black girl. fucking hypocrites
>>
>>27328460
I would never be in a position to touch a girl, period, so technically yeah I would never touch a black girl.
>>
>>27328501
way to back peddle, bitch
>>
>>27327467
Blonde haired, blue eyed, six foot robot here.

I didnt throw away my genes, western civilization did. There'd be a 100% chance my child could have blonde hair and blue eyes if my wife did too, but in 20-some odd years I havent seen a skinny blonde girl since I was in elementary school.
>>
>>27327549
>Aboriginal
>Keen intellect

I mean you aboriginals were like 5'11'' average when the Dutch first discovered you so the only reason your people are short is because of nutrition or war these days.

But keen intellect and knowledge? Your species is literally the dumbest of all hominids. If by being slightly above average you are a genius by Aboriginal standards, your intelligence will quickly regress to the mean. Hopefully your Aboriginal brain is familiar with that concept.

>>27327526
Wanting a white son in Chinese dominated 2050 where 5000/6500 billionaires will be of Chinese or Indian origin.

>easier time getting a promotion
>>
>>27327467
they have the same features though
>>
>/r9k/ thinks they have better genes than grace jones.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.