[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH >That sweet relaxing sensation of nicotine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 1432647156644.png (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1432647156644.png
18 KB, 225x225
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>That sweet relaxing sensation of nicotine coursing through my veins as I take a drag of my first cigarette in the morning.
>>
File: 1409527322311.jpg (15 KB, 230x244) Image search: [Google]
1409527322311.jpg
15 KB, 230x244
lol nicotine doesn't even get you high you retarded faggot
>>
>>27327418
Neither does caffeine, cocaine, adderall

Nicotine stimulant, it keeps you alert
>>
Cigarettes are one of the worst ways to get glorious, wonderful nicotine.

I still smoke but it's objectively an inferior route of ingestion. Cancer-causing, expensive, and bad-smelling.
>>
>>27327452

It can be a stimulant or a sedative depending on various factors.

Works great to calm rage fits or tantrums though, and the effect doesn't seem to diminish over time.
>>
File: 2015.jpg (1 KB, 71x75) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
1 KB, 71x75
>>27327452
>cocaine and adderall don't get you high
>>
File: 1349797707522.jpg (55 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1349797707522.jpg
55 KB, 399x388
Made a different thread about it but this morning I smoked a half-used cig butt off the dirty sidewalk because I was so desperate for a smoke. Felt really fucking good.
>>
>>27327452
>cocaine
>not high

I can assure you I'm rushing my tits off.
>>
>>27327511
Good way to get herpes. If you're that desperate pick butts off the ground/from ashtrays and re-roll the tobacco.
>>
>>27327474
would you rather inject it ?
>>
>>27327511

I remember your thread OP.

Next time you have money, get the lozenges. They're worth it.

They'll change your life.
>>
you have to be literally retarded to smoke

i cant comprehend it
>>
>>27327550

Lozenge

Patch

Gum

So many better, cheaper, healthier, and more discreet roa's than smoking.
>>
>>27327556
This sucker's what did it for me.
>>
>>27327544
I've been doing this for almost a year now. Every day I go to the store where there are ashtrays and grab the butts go home and re-roll the tobacco.
>>
>>27327562

Occasional smoker, constant nicotine user here.

Ask me specific questions about why I do it and I'll try to answer them.

It's not without good reason that I use nicotine every day, anon. It changed my life for the better.
>>
>>27327575

That looks really cool. Is it expensive though?

Lozenges are incredibly cheap, you can get a pack of 10 for like $5.

They come in 2 mg and 4mg, same price. I use the 2mg because the 4mg makes me dizzy. But I imagine I could cut the 4mg's in half if I really wanted to stretch a buck as far as it could go.
>>
>>27327576
That's disgusting. I've done it once when I was desperate but for a whole year? You must smell like vegemite tastes.
>>
>>27327411
Combine this with jacking off, best thing ever.
Disclaimer: if you don't smoke don't start now, it's not worth it.
>>
>>27327586
I get two for $15 at Costco. They're usually pricy at the pharmacy though, yeah.
>>
>>27327577
Why do you take a drug that alters your brains reward pathways and discourages natural cell death?
>>
>>27327577
Why did you start?
>>
>>27327602

Not smoking (well, taking in nicotine, you right, smoking is bad) pretty much wrecked my life actually.

I am objectively a better person in every way on nicotine. It's insane what a difference it's made.
>>
>>27327645

Adderall stopped controlling my ADD symptoms and started making them much worse, so I tried nicotine instead and was floored by the benefits, which came on immediately and have not gone away in over a year. Nicotine works just as well today as it did when I started using it.

I can focus better, my temper is about 1/10th as volatile as normal (and 1/20th as volatile as it was on Adderall), and I can think just so much more clearly than I could before.

It also reduced my reliance on caffeine, which was worsening my temper and giving me anxiety.
>>
>>27327633

Because without it I have an extremely volatile temper that has been a huge handicap in living a semblance of a normal life, the inability to think clearly without my thoughts racing at 100mph, and a constant feeling of dread and anxiety.

And it's not just nicotine withdrawal--I was like that before I ever started.

The mental benefits of nicotine are well-established. It makes people more intelligent. It improves decision making and clarity of thought.
>>
File: 1445075205882-r9k.png (2 MB, 1023x781) Image search: [Google]
1445075205882-r9k.png
2 MB, 1023x781
>The sweet feeling of the soul leaving the body and transcending to the 64th dimension from a single puff of pure DMT crystal vapor

Step it up bitches
>>
>>27327682

http://www.science20.com/news_articles/nicotine_supports_learning_and_memory-153308

>A nicotine metabolite once thought to be inactive, cotinine, instead supports learning and memory, by amplifying the action of a primary chemical messenger involved in both, finds a new study.

>The new findings indicate cotinine makes brain receptors more sensitive to lower levels of the messenger acetylcholine, which are typical in Alzheimer's, and may boost effectiveness, at least for a time, of existing therapies for Alzheimer's and possibly other memory and psychiatric disorders.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.