[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being born ugly and living a life of uncontrollable self-destruction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1442170961321.png (140 KB, 350x480) Image search: [Google]
1442170961321.png
140 KB, 350x480
Is being born ugly and living a life of uncontrollable self-destruction basically the equivalent of going to "hell.". To reproduce is to be immortal. Failing to do so means the end of your unimaginably long line of descendants. To go to the earth in a sort of speak. This has never been about pleasure or to win favors with our kind. Passing on who we are indefinitely is the purpose of everything. So why is it most of us never do anything to change our broken paths. A lot of people say they found god through good deeds and other such nonsense. If you want to find god you need only to turn your gaze back, inwards. What I mean by that of course is the reason why you even exist today. How you managed to beat an infinite birthing phase where it was all random dumb luck. All your ancestors and you yourself won the lottery of life. It's all undeniably incredible. Miraculous, even. So why have our minds abandoned the true meaning of life. We all want happiness.. It's not as if some of us don't. So why don't we do something about it. Why are our own minds holding us back.

30 k/h/v. Living with my parents. Unemployed, overweight and a slew of other physical and mental debilitating attributions.

My story is as such. I'm white but not "white" (think fertile crescent old civilization). I was marginalized in my western society due to misplaced associations. That made early developmental stages something I missed out on entirely. I gained weight due to lack of social interactions, physical activity and a food culture at home. And yes because later in life it quelled the pain. The longer it went on the more it became me. My downfall started at 6 years old. I'm now terrified of death and all that I have to regret.

I'd love to hear your stories. I know mine was lackluster but I feel I wall of texted enough.
>>
You sure like to blame everyone but yourself.

For example: you gained weight because you actively chose to stuff your fucking face, not because of a "lack of social interactions".

Stop lying to yourself. Take control of your life.
>>
>>27327278
Wrong board filthy normiescum
>>
>>27327278

You don't "actively" make any decisions at that young of an age. You do what is offered up to you and as you grow it becomes you. I had neo nazi's in their 20s threatening my life over trying to go to the local park when I was young. I had friends my age who couldn't talk to me anymore because of my heritage becoming known. I'm sure you have similar life experiences? It didn't stop there either. It carried over through schooling. Hell even the teachers took part, but yeah I had full control...

The irony is my post was as far away from finger-pointing as possible. It's just that no matter how bad you have it the moment you tell them you're overweight, you're the problem... lol
>>
>>27327227
nice complex you've weaved for yourself OP. Have fun untagling that shit.

Salvete infernum, friend, pull up a chair, we're watching thundercats.
>>
Any idiot can reproduce, it won't make you feel any better.
>>
>>27327552

Was more of a passing thought than a complex. The days of confiding in the intertwining chambers of contemplative reflection have long passed me. Nowadays it's nothing but a humming numbness and lots of gravity.

Thundercats. Literally sigh'd. Good memories with my family watching that show as a kid. Thanks for the feels anon.
>>
It's not too late to start your life, anon.
>>
>>27327227
Wow, you sure are deep.
>>
>>27327608

You're kind, and although it's incredibly appreciated I feel really guilty. I in no way was looking for pity or compassion. Just wanted to get to know you guys is all.
>>
>>27327278
Gb2 >>>/Facebook/ nornigger
>>
>>27327646
I don't have much of a story. I was born. I lived life. My memory is shit, I have no real sense of identity or ego. When people ask me questions about myself I rarely have an answer. I don't have favorites, I don't have any way to describe myself at all. I just sort of exist and do stuff sometimes.

Every once in a while some painful memory from the past comes back up. Then it goes away again. I used to do a lot of drugs in high school, I really liked psychedelics.
>>
>>27327711

This, this right here is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks anon.
>>
>>27327646
I'm not giving you pity or compassion. I'm saying that it's not too late to start your life. If you want to procreate so badly then start improving yourself. Lose weight, work out, find employment, move out, make friends. 30 is not too old to do these things.
>>
>>27327227
You sound like a pretentious fat fucker who thinks he analysed his shit thoroughly and found the reason why he's such a bitch ass nigger, but instead you could've spend a marginal amount of that time finding out how to change your state of environment and being you're in atm.

You disgust me and should die while stuffing your fat fucking disgusting unemployed basement dwelling fucking faggot ass you shitlord.
>>
>>27327833

Oh, no, I hadn't mistaken your intention. I just found it kind regardless.
>>
>>27327590
Well, there's always time to turn the ship around.

Peace of mind, one step at a time.

God speed, you black emperor!
>>
>>27327893

See what I mean? There's something about mankind as a whole that ignites a kind of hatred against those who are overweight that puts racism to shame. You can almost feel the anger resonating off the screen in his post. Somehow weight is the catalyst to making anyone, regardless of age/sex/disposition, fueled into a blinding rage.

With that said I'd like to once again reiterate my stance on my original post. It wasn't deeply thought out. It isn't my foundation of beliefs, nor is it even still on my mind at this point. It was simply a notion I decided to share on a whim.
>>
>tfw the only victory I have against my father is that I will never have children, ending the bloodline with me
Haha...ha......ha...
>>
My worst fear is that failure to live this life will mean that I will have to repeat this agonizing existence again, or perhaps an even worse existence as penance for my failure to grasp and conquer the obstacles given to me. I do not believe that failure to reproduce will end my line here, but I do believe my actions to have consequences on the next life you live.
However, apathy has already largely won. Even with my fear I am resigned to eventually killing myself or barely scraping by and just letting life weave its way around me.

I almost hope that once you punch your ticket here you are done, there is no more, you just fade away, but for some reason I believe this to not be the case.
>>
>>27327962
Dude, what the fuck are you even talking about?

Don't justify your shit behaviour through blaming others.

Overweight is a sign, biologically, that the individual that is affected by it is unhealthy and abnormal in one way or the other. We're programmed to find people like you disgusting and less worthy of happiness than somebody who is healthy.

And if you don't even try to change your weight on your own or something like that you're just confirming that position.
>>
>>27327227
>Is being born ugly and living a life of uncontrollable self-destruction basically the equivalent of going to "hell.". To reproduce is to be immortal. Failing to do so means the end of your unimaginably long line of descendants. To go to the earth in a sort of speak. This has never been about pleasure or to win favors with our kind. Passing on who we are indefinitely is the purpose of everything. So why is it most of us never do anything to change our broken paths. A lot of people say they found god through good deeds and other such nonsense. If you want to find god you need only to turn your gaze back, inwards. What I mean by that of course is the reason why you even exist today. How you managed to beat an infinite birthing phase where it was all random dumb luck. All your ancestors and you yourself won the lottery of life. It's all undeniably incredible. Miraculous, even. So why have our minds abandoned the true meaning of life. We all want happiness.. It's not as if some of us don't. So why don't we do something about it. Why are our own minds holding us back.
Goddamn this is some pseudointellectual nonsense. I almost threw up reading it.
>>
>>27328154
>We're programmed to find people like you disgusting and less worthy of happiness than somebody who is healthy.
We're also programmed to kill you and rape your gf, what's your point.
>>
My grandmother always liked to say that we chose the obstacles in our lives before we were ever born, that the experiences we chose to under take were choices we made so that we could grow spiritually. That when we go back to the collective we are strengthening us all through the strife of the few, that we believed ourselves strong enough.

She tells me this at least every other month, and not much more hurts me in this life than the disappointment I see in her eyes when she looks at me.
>>
The majority of people who reproduce are stupid/ugly
Just remember that. The "best genes" barely get passed on
>>
>itt: A bunch of rejects get mad at fatty instead of focusing on the fucking question of why some of us stop pursuing happiness
>>
I like your line of thinking and the question/topic you had hut I do agree you may need to narrow it down to keep the fucking children's heads from adhding all over the god damn place
>>
Life story? My father and mother divorced before I was one, I was raised by my father till I was twelve and then dumped on my mother with no explanation. I asked my three year old brother to put his hand on my penis (entire .5 second event) and my mother who has a history of rape and molestation I her past panicked and called the police. She didnt press charges, but the county did. Long story short, it made me a sex offender for life.
I will never have a normal life, I cannot find work, I will never have a wife and have children, and I have been labeled a monster for the rest of my life.
I really want to die, but I don't want to hurt my family (I was also best man at my brothers wedding, my 'victim') I love my family, but I really want to die.
>>
>>27328231
This, OP. You know, life is not as fun when you're ugly, but you can still do or see some cool things. Give yourself a break, we only get one chance.

I know it's normie advice but it's the truth. If you were serious about your life being hell you'd have killed yourself already, but you're mad about the fact that life isn't fair and probably expect to someday wake up and live a better life.

That's not gonna happen... so either an hero or enjoy life as much as you can.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.