[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you think you would have sex if you were a female?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Nk1.jpg (198 KB, 1124x1294) Image search: [Google]
Nk1.jpg
198 KB, 1124x1294
(Question is only for those who aren't already female)
>>
>>27327194
there would be something in my cunt 24/7
>>
About as often at I do presently.
>Never
>>
It just doesn't work the way your little simplistic mind thinks it works.
>>
I'd fuck a shit-ton of hopeless virgins to blow their mind and boost their confidence. Provided they got basic hygiene.
>>
>>27327194
If I had the same libido/sexuality as I do now? I'd be the biggest whore on this board. Natural Dom, into most of the weird fetishes around here, Bisexual and loving it, hell, I'd probably have a menagerie of boys here to lock up in chastity and torment while they watch Chad give me what I need.
>>
File: 53251656.png (26 KB, 238x231) Image search: [Google]
53251656.png
26 KB, 238x231
>>27327194
Zero, because you don't need to give out sex for losers to orbit you and buy you free stuff. r9k is a great example and that underage whore that keeps posting her face and amazon wishlist here.
>>
File: 1458061892863.png (498 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1458061892863.png
498 KB, 960x540
Do you think I can fathom the sort of attention a woman gets?
>>
>>27327267
How does it work then? And what's with the hostility?
>>
>>27327194
Not that often. It would be absurdly easy to get laid, so I wouldn't be desperate to do it that often. Maybe go down to a lesbian bar every couple weeks or something like that.
>>
>>27327267
dealing with all the blood, piss, mucous, foul smells and hair that come out of it actually make you want less dicks in there?
>>
honestly probably quite a lot might even make a living out of it
>>
Would fuck all the twinkish guys. Finger fuck any dykes i would come acros.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.