[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people who seriously think Feminism wants to enslave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 380x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 380x300
>There are people who seriously think Feminism wants to enslave men

You guys are paranoid. Feminism is bad but will never be that extreme
>>
File: wwlink.png (37 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
wwlink.png
37 KB, 184x184
>>27327070
They don't want to enslave us. I see feminism as a way to justify the women's natural self worth and importance over that of a man.
>>
that is dumb desu

feminism is stupid and cancerous but not because it wants to "enslave men" or w/e
>>
File: 448.jpg (325 KB, 860x700) Image search: [Google]
448.jpg
325 KB, 860x700
>>27327070
>will never be that extreme
someone screencap this and print it on lightscribe disc, paper and stone tablets.
>>
>>27327070
They are graduating more often and get in less trouble with the law, women are. Think about what that could and is leading to.
>>
Agreed, feminism is just women being professional victims.
>>
>>27327070
Amherst
Dreamstime
Amherst College expelled a male student who was accused of sexually assaulting a female student while he was blacked out. Again, while he was blacked out. The woman he allegedly assaulted was fully lucid.

>http://reason.com/blog/2015/06/11/amherst-student-was-expelled-for-rape-bu

It has already begun you naive idiot
>>
>>27327070
What's the point of this thread? All you're saying is just
>Feminism isn't comically, evil bad, just realistically bad

Everyone knows this so most of us satirize the movement for our enjoyment and because it's really bad. It seems like you're the one who hasn't picked up on that.
>>
File: Dk1nD0M.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Dk1nD0M.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
>>27327070
It has nothing to do with enslavement, it's about the gradual destruction of civilization under the guise of liberation. It's not solely limited to feminism, happens to every society that gets complacent with power
>>
>>27327169
>http://reason.com/blog/2015/06/11/amherst-student-was-expelled-for-rape-bu
are you fucking kidding me? males don't deserve to feel sexual pleasure even if they're passed out and can't feel it; she was probably brainwashed beforehand anyway, this is an obvious example of how patriarchy influenced womyn's mind, there's literally no excuse, shitlord.

t. redditor on a break from r/Feminism
>>
>>27327070
They dont want it inteionally but feminism will be the vehicle that leads to the enslavement of a lot of people.
1. They take power somwhere with their PC bullshit.
2. They enforce censorship, purge the government bodies and place their own people there.
3. It is not working, economy crashing etc.
4.People getting more and more upset. This is combated by a gradual Implantation of surveillance and to totalism also they will quickly have to use force to punish dissidents. At first they wont kill but as things get more heated it will be justifiable for the greater good.
5. As things get more heated a ruthless one from a protected minority will rise to power and purge all the Pseudo tumblr shit in the end. See stalin and trotsky. The middle class college educated won't lead the Revolution for long.
6. Feminism etc. will just be the Cover for a redistributing totalist society in the end.
>>
File: kenji.jpg (33 KB, 387x387) Image search: [Google]
kenji.jpg
33 KB, 387x387
>>27327196
KEK.... from what route is that CG?! I thought Kenji had only roof-fall bad endings, I played like 3 routes and I've never seen that CG.
>>
>>27327070
you naive faggot. There is literally no limit to the disease of provsessiveness. Women would chop off our white dicks and feed em to us if they could
>>
>>27327070
>wants to enslave men

We already are slaves.
>>
>>27328011
>Women would chop off our white dicks and feed em to us if they could

Prove it
>>
File: 1454865373601.png (9 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
1454865373601.png
9 KB, 274x290
>>27327070
>You guys are paranoid. Feminism is bad but will never be that extreme

You JIDF people are the biggest amateurs ever. I can deal with the fact that you want us all dead but I feel insulted by how you refuse to apply yourself.

Perfectly trimmed screencap from a generic American classic, with the pixel height ending in a clean x00 number. I would almost consider coming over there and training you myself, honestly the worst part about you people is your lackluster execution.

I'm gonna one-star you on Yelp.
>>
File: 1458433147511.jpg (85 KB, 600x942) Image search: [Google]
1458433147511.jpg
85 KB, 600x942
>>27328383
I just feel it in my balls m8
The crazy look in these SJW's eyes and the delusion they spew knows no limits
>>
>>27327070
The more radical ones literally talk about genocide of all males. They are already worse than that you fool.
>>
>>27327070
>There are people who seriously think Islam wants to kill everyone from the western society

You guys are paranoid. Islam is bad but will never be that extreme
>>
>>27327070
BAIT
BAIT
THIS IS BAIT
BAIT
BAIT
>>
File: 1458549707450.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1458549707450.gif
2 MB, 360x240
>>27327070
You guys are paranoid,
Communism will never be that bad
Nazism will never be that bad
Islamism will never be that bad
Capitalism will never be that bad
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.