[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RC bit coin wrong amount sent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1396705716226.png (2 MB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
1396705716226.png
2 MB, 3500x4194
I was trying to buy 4 ACO DMT from a reserach chemical vendor, 1 gram for 75 bucks. But I accidentally fucked up. I got 70 bucks worth of bitcoin for 95 bucks, and sent them 70 bucks not seeing I was missing 5 dollars. What the fuck should I do? I tried emailing them saying how I screwed up, but I'm not sure what I should do at this point, should I just forget it ever happened and let them have the money or should I actually try gaining it back? I feel like I just made a big mistake and never should have attempted this.
>>
pls halp me robots
>>
Wait, can't you just message them saying you accidentally sent five dollars less and will deposit the extra five dollars immediately?
>>
Also, even if you somehow can't send the extra five dollars in bitcoins, if the dude is a high-rated seller he'll probably just take off a little bit of the product, or maybe even send you the full amount so he can get a positive review.
>>
>>27326896
Yeah I sent him an email telling him about the 4 bucks I was missing. I asked if there was anyways he could take some off, and if not if there is some way he can return the bit coins. I would send him the rest of the money, but I bought a visa gift card 100 dollar gift card trying to get those coins anonymously, and it's out now. Maybe he can send another bit coin address and I can send the rest with my Debit card, but I'm kind of nervous buying bit coins with my bank card. I suppose it's not very risky anyways, I'm just being paranoid.
>>
>>27327042
Dude it's fine, relax man. If he's a high rated seller you're fine. Granted their could be a chance his high reviews are fake but you'd be fucked over anyway in that case so might as well not worry at all about it.
>>
What do you use for your wallet?

And purpose is easy and friendly as fuck to deal with, let her/him know what happened.
>>
File: 1407842204108.jpg (398 KB, 837x673) Image search: [Google]
1407842204108.jpg
398 KB, 837x673
Don't worry about it, anon. He'll get you your money back or he'll give you a little discount and send you the 4-AcO. Drug vendors are usually very polite and reliable, since they rely on reddit reviews to stay afloat.

Just lie back, relax your mind, and look forward to all the really nice comfy trips you're gonna have in the near future.
>>
File: 7MUTn.jpg (17 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
7MUTn.jpg
17 KB, 400x449
>>27327072
Thanks anon. I have a paranoid personalty, I could give a fuck less about the money, I just have paranoid delusions about the law. Hopefully this one is legit. It's purpose chem.
>>
>>27327137

None of this shit is "illegal" stateside, especially these tryptamines. Cops and feds won't do shit because they have no real laws against it, worst is they confiscate it. I've heard of people getting their shit confiscated by customs for a month, and then getting it back with a note saying they did some shit with it but it's legal for them to possess.

Also, next time get 4-ho-MET. 4-aco-DMT is great but it's a deep motherfucker. MET is much lighter and funner, less chance of bad tripping.
>>
>>27327391
A little redundant, but should I skip buying visa gift cards and just use my debit card to buy bit coins and RC drugs?
>>
>>27327835

Get circle wallet, change your currency to BTC, use your debit card, and send money out of your debit card to another wallet like coinbase.

Boom, secure and and instant. I doubt you're using more than 300 a week in BTC as well because they're is a limit unless you prove/and and ask for a raise.
>>
>>27327391
tfw coming down off 4homet now, shitposted my way thru it
>>
>>27327920

take some magnesium and drink some orange juice, until you have to piss.

keeps your tolerance down and fixes tryptamine overload.
>>
>>27327137
Purposechem is great so no worries about being scammed, although he prepackages his products so taking a little bit out to match the 5 dollars is most likely not an option.

>>27327391
The Bible belt, particularly Georgia and Florida, have banned a lot of psychedelic RCs, although I doubt they are putting much effort to enforce it.
>>
>>27328195

Only under bullshit analog acts. Lots of vendors will ship anyways if you ask because they're nothing they can do.
>>
>>27328223
Multiple compounds are specifically listed as schedule 1 substances in those states and come with the absurd sentence terms.
>>
>>27328246

see how well that acts out federally. Never heard of people in masse being caught and charged for something like etizolam in places that aren't "supposed" to have it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.