[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (78 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78 KB, 240x240
My dad took his life yesterday. He was ultra-depressed, so I'm not surprised, but it still feels like shit. Post your parent/relative suicide story, or just general dead people feels. If you don't have much of that, make me laugh.

Pic related: my dad's contact pic on my phone
>>
Had a friend's mom kill herself while he was at snowboard camp - while his father and sister were away from the house for swimming camp. She made a week's worth of meals for them all to be ready-to-bake upon their return.

Friend moved way the fuck away like a month later.
>>
File: 1440462524465.jpg (18 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1440462524465.jpg
18 KB, 400x388
>>27326385

Holy shit I'm sorry man.... I'm an aspie autist so I find animals to be my brethren.. When I lost my cats and dog I literally changed as a person, forever. I can't even fathom the loss of a parent. Not suggesting you do but that'll be the day I probably end it.
>>
dad died of cancer at 17
friends dad an hero over relapse anal cancer
its been hard
Im 21 and shit still sucks
>>
>>27326429
No, I'll be okay.
>>
My mother killed my father by shooting him with the family rifle during a fight.

This followed years of physical and emotional abuse of my mother, my brothers, and myself at the hands of my drunken father.

I cannot forget when I heard the shot, and curious of what had happened, walked in to the kitchen to see my father dead on the floor with blood everywhere, and my mother standing over him with a rifle, sobbing.
>>
My mom killed herself a few months after I'd moved in with my ex. She had really severe bi-polar and I'd like to think she's better off now but who knows. I regret leaving her there alone for some dude. I guess she had relapsed on crack and when she told her bf/aa sponsor he told her to fuck off. I remember she filled up my voicemail but I figured it was just her being manic. Those last messages she sounded really down but she didn't say anything about offing herself( I didn't hear the messages until after she had done it). It still fucks with me pretty hard and it's been 5 years.

All I can say to you is to just power through it and hope they're better off.
>>
Jesus wept I feel so sorry for all you guys here

my condolences
>>
When I was a kid, two adults I was close to killed themselves.

First it was a man who was a close friend of my parents. He had been very depressed. Used an exit bag.

Later it was one of my mother's childhood friends. She was diagnosed with parkinson's, which had killed her mother... so she got all of her affairs in order and then blew her brains out.

I think of them both often, and how kind they had always been to me. I remember them as loving people.
>>
File: sad kitty.jpg (42 KB, 510x427) Image search: [Google]
sad kitty.jpg
42 KB, 510x427
>>27326385
oh man, I feel bad for you, now I'm sad too.
May he rest in Peace now.
>>
>>27326385
My cousin hung himself nearly 2 years ago. I wasn't particularly close to him but it was sad to see how much it devastated his parents and brother.

Seeing how it affects other people really puts it into perspective, and has become one of the main reasons I would never consider offing myself
>>
>>27326385
My mom's best friend killed herself when I was a kid
When she died I asked my mom how and she said she died in her sleep
I didn't find out until years later how it really happened and now I feel like a dick for even asking back then

This is probably the reason why I can't kill myself. It already happened with someone close to her once, can't happen twice. Too fucked up.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.