[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RK9, are there any fellow coffee drinkers here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 140x93) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 140x93
RK9, are there any fellow coffee drinkers here?
>>
What's an RK9?
>>
>>27326357
Me. And i live in Italy.

You know.. Like i drink 3 espresso everyday
>>
>>27326361
A type of coffe i guess.
Is a coffe tread!
>>
>>27326357
I used to love drinking coffee but now just the smallest amount triggers abnormalities in blood pressure. Last time I drank coffee I felt lethargic and almost fainted when standing up.
>>
I absolutely adore coffee though I have broken so many french presses it isn't even funny! :P

I really wish there were more little cafe places where I live instead of starbucks every 3 miles.
>>
File: 059Arcanine_AG_anime.png (44 KB, 768x775) Image search: [Google]
059Arcanine_AG_anime.png
44 KB, 768x775
>>27326361
its a pokemon
>>
File: coffee.gif (2 MB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
coffee.gif
2 MB, 576x432
>>27326357
I quit drinking coffee, I almost got a heart attack once because of overdose (home-made espresso), it helped me lose a shitload fo weight though.
>>
File: 1457894033461.jpg (32 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1457894033461.jpg
32 KB, 514x536
I have about 3-4 cups a day to manage ADD. Coffee is the best drug ever, right next to marijuana.
>>
I love coffee but I end up wired as fuck after 2 cups. I've yet to find decent decaf.
>>
File: 8daea5_5007442.jpg (241 KB, 1272x1428) Image search: [Google]
8daea5_5007442.jpg
241 KB, 1272x1428
I have enough bitterness in my life
>>
I usually have one a day.

I used to drink coffee all the time, but I replaced most of it with tea. That way I don't have to have stupidly strong coffee to enjoy it.
>>
>>27326453
get some adderall nigga

addy + coffee best stimulant combo of all time
>>
File: 1446157076763.jpg (53 KB, 478x665) Image search: [Google]
1446157076763.jpg
53 KB, 478x665
Yeah, at least 2 cups a day.

Not unusual for me to drink up to 6 cups though.
>>
>>27326378
Vacci piano col caffe' amico robot
>>
>>27326357
too much anxiety, I limit myself to 4 green teabags a day
>>
Quitting (well, mostly quitting) coffee was a very good decision for me.

I realized it was causing me a lot of psychological issues. Used to drink a lot of it but now I stick with a couple cups of tea a day.

Coffee's a harder drug than people make it out to be. Affects me more than a couple hits of weed even (obviously in a different way)
>>
I drink a cup every 2 hours or so, I should probably just buy caffeine powder or some shit but whatever
>>
>>27327251

Adderall generics are all over the place now and there's a shit brand from India called Aurobindo that has received hundreds of complaints of serious side effects from very small doses.

Aurobindo Adderall is mostly at CVS.

Google it
>>
>>27327515
Psychological issues how? I am in somewhat of the same boat and am curious to hear about your experience
>>
File: 1407842978364.png (28 KB, 683x501) Image search: [Google]
1407842978364.png
28 KB, 683x501
I lose track of how many cups a day I drink. If I had to guess, it'd be around 8 or 10 cups. Makes the stims I take feel a lot stronger, because of dat synergy and everything. From what I've read, coffee has a handful of MAOIs in it, which stop your brain from breaking down dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin. More dopamine means you get more stimmed out. More norepinephrine means you get more amped up. More serotonin means you can feel the love in the air.

Those MAOIs also have an anti-depressant effect from the neurotransmitter boost, so that's why some people treat their depression with coffee. Or at least I've read some posters on /r9k/ doing that. To be honest though, coffee's MAOIs are very light-acting, so you're not gonna feel dramatic effects from it. It won't have you dancing around the kitchen with glee, your neurons equipped with a fucking immunity to all sadness and lethargy, feeling completely cured of every trace of your depression.

But y'know... still, even off stims, I find that coffee gives me a good boost when I'm feeling like complete shit and don't want to move. Really needed that energy when I was on anti-psychotics. Those things fucking made me feel like a morbidly obese zombie. I was underweight, but it felt like I was packing on so many pounds and they were holding me down. I seriously couldn't move a foot out the door unless I had drank like 4 cups of coffee in the morning, since otherwise I'd be doing this zombie shuffle with my eyes half-closed. Every second I was fighting the urge to give up and lie down on the sidewalk. I'd have to take breaks like every five mins to sit down somewhere.

So listen to your buddy Meth-head Marlone here: don't ever take anti-psychotics, kids. I'd rather just deal with the hallucinations med-free than to deal with that shit again.
>>
>>27327698

I have a bad temper and issues with anxiety, and coffee makes it much worse.

Tea doesn't have that affect, thankfully. The theanine probably balances the effect of the caffeine (kind of like how high CBD weed strains balance the anxiety-inducing effects of THC)
>>
File: 1454721733472.gif (2 MB, 196x300) Image search: [Google]
1454721733472.gif
2 MB, 196x300
>MFW only people above the age of 19 are allowed to use 4chan

>asks if adults drink cofee

Don't worry kiddo, it only tastes good to adults.
>>
Coffee makes my palms sweat, it also makes me dizzy. also it makes me light headed and makes my heart not beat a steady pace. but i fucking love it. cheers.
>>
Yes. Drinking coffee is probably my highest pleasure. Which is great because getting laid is way harder and more complicated.
>>
>>27326357
Coffee gives me wicked shits and bad breath, but I like the taste
I still drink tea more often
>>
File: french-press-20.jpg (38 KB, 540x717) Image search: [Google]
french-press-20.jpg
38 KB, 540x717
>>27326357
>french press
>water 80 degrees Celsius
>medium roast, finely ground
>ideally with a small block of dark chocolate
>>
File: dark chocolate.jpg (6 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
dark chocolate.jpg
6 KB, 290x174
>>27327734
I agree coffee really helps, especially coffee in sunlight.

Dark chocolate also contains some non-caffeine psycho stimulants in it such as Theobromine, Anandamide and Phenylethylamine.

Supposedly increases blood flow in the brain as well, just make sure you avoid the blends with too much added sugar/vegetable oils. The more bitter the better.
>>
I drink about 2 cups a day but I'll probably get hate for this but it's usually instant coffee colcafe I really like it though.
>>
>>27326357
I don't drink coffee by choice, i'm fucking addicted to the caffeine.
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 928x1077) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 928x1077
>>27326357
Citalopram and coffee consider this a small hobby
>>
>>27326433
I laughed. This deserves praise.
>>
File: 1366218078676.jpg (89 KB, 627x528) Image search: [Google]
1366218078676.jpg
89 KB, 627x528
>>27328396
Christ, I remember this one day last summer that I completely forgot dark chocolate had so many psychoactive chemicals that fucked with your heart. I ate the whole bar of chocolate, this massive fucking thing, and then without a thought I gulped down four cups of coffee right after. Started to feel kinda weird, and then I was feeling awful, and then I was so sure that I was gonna die. I guess I was overdosing or something on all those stimulants. The dark chocolate was really cheap off-brand shit (only paid a dollar for it) so I'm pretty surprised there was actually real cocoa in it. I would've never guessed there would be appreciable amounts of the whole caffeine family in there. So anyways, my heart was fucking racing and pounding out of my ribcage. I got this splitting headache. I was so fucking nauseous too. Fuck, I felt like I was in absolute hell.

So kids, don't be a fool like Anon! Don't ever mix coffee and dark chocolate.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.