[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally /r9k/: the terrorist attack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10
File: 1458636089311.jpg (49 KB, 410x421) Image search: [Google]
1458636089311.jpg
49 KB, 410x421
Literally /r9k/: the terrorist attack
>>
>>27326047
what is this op
>>
>>27326751
Looks like the terrorist attack that just happened in Brussels. By just in I mean 3 hours or so ago.
>>
File: 1420895198537.png (181 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1420895198537.png
181 KB, 400x400
>all these terrorist attacks lately
>going to Europe for a holiday soon
>litrelly panicking

i might even start pacing up and down the plane
>>
>>27326047
Pol and normies, the image.
>>
>>27326814
You're seriously going to Europe in this day and age? RIP robro
>>
>>27326814
why the fuck would you go to europe?
it's a boring shithole where nothing happens (except terrorist attacks these days)

go to thailand and fuck a bunch of ptp for 20 bucks a pop
>>
>>27326814
I'm moving there, permanently this summer. Fuck.
>>
>>27326814
dont go to western yurop
the rest is safe
>>
File: leddit.png (39 KB, 1011x522) Image search: [Google]
leddit.png
39 KB, 1011x522
>>27326814
Don't worry. Everything's fine according to Reddit.
>>
>>27328009
jesus christ, le buzzfeed told me this
>>
>>27328009

I mean you do have to be at the right place at the right time to get hurt by a derrorist attack
>>
>>27328020
>you do have to be at the right place at the right time to get shot by a toddler
>you do have to do something wrong to be shot by a police officer
>>
>>27328034

Come on bitch, that's not what I mean.
>>
>>27328009
>my girlfriend is taking her kids to...
Oh kek. Fucking Reddit.
>>
>Go to Europe
>Get blown up by mudslimes

>Go to America
>Get Shot

>Go to China
>Get eaten by escalators

Where the fuck do I go?
>>
>>27328083

Commit suicide, that's what I'll do.
>>
Who the fuck attacks Belgium, the most irrelevant country in the world
>>
>>27328071
>school-kids
That means she's a teacher, doofus.
>>
>>27328131
Sandniggers aren't very smart.
>>
>>27328131
Brussels -> EU
>>
>>27328083
Finland, or Canada. No one will bother you
>>
>>27328131
Both Belgium and the Netherlands are pretty important as far as international politics go
>>
>>27326814

It's really not as bad as you would think. I was actually at that airport in Belgium for a layover last week. I spent a week with my fiancee in both Sweden and Paris expecting bad shit to happen to me as soon as I walked off the plane.

Sweden was lovely and beautiful. Paris was shitty and rude but still nice.

It is really weird knowing that a place I was at exactly 10 days ago got blown up.
>>
>>27328131

This >>27328182

Plus Belgium has had a run way problem with North African migrants not integrating for decades.

Given the Walloon/Flemish cultural and linguistic divide agencies have poorly communicated and shared intelligence making planning and going about your business undetected much easier.

Saudi Arabia has been funding extremist mosques in the ethnic ghettos as well espousing the Sunni Salafist ideology which inspires groups like IS .

Most of the terrorist attacks in France both successful and thwarted have had some Belgian connection.
>>
>>27328083
>terrorists
FTFY
>>
>>27328131
Belgian special forces arrested one of the guys behind the Paris attacks, blew his fucking knee out and now he's talking so this is revenge for that.
>>
>>27328921
all these terrorist attacks are basically fueled by revenge. mostly political revenge.
>>
>>27328933

Sure every uneducated, illiterate islamic martyr has just internalized the geopolitical history of western imperialism. We are the real monsters =(

> #notallmuslims
>>
>>27328958
>making statements that do not make sense.
typical
>>
>>27328958
you don't know who's behind them, who's telling the 'supervisors' about the next target. it's too impossible if their attacks is purely fueled by religion.
>>
>>27328958
and no i'm not saying it's the western people's fault, it's just, we don't know what happened up there in the cloud of government and politics.
>>
>>27328958
>illiterate
have you talked to them ? some of them are in prison and in interviews they didn't talk like monkeys, they read 'heavy' books.
>>
>>27328083
kekekekekekkeekeke
>>
>>27328131
brussels , were the headquarters is located of europe .
>>
>>27326047
FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DESU SENPAI
>>
>>27326814
>>27328009
>implying
Tourists are especially vulnerable because they go to public places where there's usually lots of people.

That said terrorism is still a very small problem. Probably more likely than getting shot by a toddler in the US (because the stats weren't concerning Belgium, probably inaccurate too) but still. You can't just not go for silly reasons like that. It's like canceling flight plans for a couple months after 9/11.
>>
>>27328436
>ay problem with North African migrants not integrating for decades.

well if you turn Molenbeek into a ghetto , by systematically downgrade there living standards.
as a dutch person ive seen belgium , and it looks like poverty slavic or romania .

what do you think to get ?
afcourse it will become a ghetto and eventually find other means to furfill there lives goal.
>>
>>27329169
>>27329209
>>27329209
>>27329232
You guys just chew on the biggest bait I have ever had the pleasure to witness.
>>
>>27328131
Symbolic attack on the EU.

I dunno what their deal with the EU is though. All this stuff tends to be communicated poorly.

Right now it looks like some fools just want to blow themselves up.
>>
can we now observe how human lives are different.

see how a chocking thing it is now a bomb explodes in brussels , but when it blows in syria and such , its just a normal day .

maybe they(terrorist) want to normalize the bombing in europe tooo , just like middle east.

that would be f***ed up.
>>
>>27329678
good to know that you didn't mean it
>>
>>27329706
people can only symphatize when the victims had the same skin color as them
>>
>>27329676
Oh I see, natural reaction to their environment, yet I don't see the romanians blowing themselves up left and right.

Another case of dindu nuthing guys.
>>
>>27326814
You have a higher chance of getting shot in the US than being in a terrorist attack in Europe
>>
File: 1457214739431.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1457214739431.png
296 KB, 649x649
Is Chad going to do anything about this? i would hope at least that the Chad's and Stacy's would rise up to defend the west let alone themselves but they almost seem more liberal and complicit these days encouraging this kind of shit to happen. Are the betas going to have to put this shit to an end?
>>
File: 1440984229853.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1440984229853.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
Just bought laptop. It says not to use it in battery mode. So aslong as keep the plug in and use it's fine, right? Can't make own thread for some reason so post here. I'm Belgian so feel for me and make my day better.
>>
>>27329708
It ain't me starts playing original orignal
>>
>>27329757
I'm Belgian too bro, actually live in brussels. People walking under my window like they don't care.

At least I don't go out enough to get into suicide attacks.
>>
>>27328083
>not hiding somewhere in SEA
>>
>>27329706
>but when it blows in syria and such , its just a normal day .
Yeah because it's their own damn fault for the most part.

People often forget that there was a point where there was no democratic countries on earth. The middle east is just politically retarded and is facing these things now. There's some blame to pass around in conflicts like Afghanistan and Iraq but it's not like these things weren't coming.
Wouldn't surprise me if we had terrorist shills here trying to stir up worry, since that hurts economy ALOT. As if robots ever have enough social interaction to matter
>>27329727
No, but there's far bigger issues in the world. Far far bigger issues than the war in Syria. And even if there weren't countries have to deal with their own issues and can just have an attitude towards conflicts. It's not good foreign policy to intervene the way the US did. Even if they had democracy as a goal.
>>
>>27329706
You don't see niggers trying to normalize mass starvation
>>
File: frauleinen.jpg (138 KB, 962x641) Image search: [Google]
frauleinen.jpg
138 KB, 962x641
>>27329756
the Stacys have been abetting this nonsense all along
>>
>>27329735
romanians is a shit country in its whole .
while brussels only has 1 ghetto and that is molenbeek .
everybody knows that.

and molenbeek is were most minorities are dumped by the government and created that ghetto.
now those terrorrist are the fruits of your labor.
>>
>>27329706
bombs in syria are muslims killing muslims for not musliming the same way excuse me if I stopped caring.
>>
>>27328083
>Get Shot
Terribly inaccurate. If you don't live in crime ridden areas of the US it's among the safest countries on earth. Sadly they've had a more even distribution of violent crime recently. It's not just nignogs killing nignogs.
>>
>>27329770
Well I'm not from Brussels but I want to use my freaking computer so I can forget about this shit.
>>27328009
You Americans are the most brainwashed nutjobs in the world. Assuming you and they are.
>>
>>27329793
air strikes by western countries.
>>
File: sandy hook victims.jpg (291 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
sandy hook victims.jpg
291 KB, 720x480
>>27329799
That talking point is more worn out than your mum's cunt
>>
>>27329827
Indeed. But it's like saying Europe is entirely corrupt when it's mainly the southern european countries that have corruption issues.

You have other options than to move into the ghetto in the US.
>>
>>27329727
not really, there are bombings in ukraine, russia and the balkans and no one gives a shit
>>
>>27329706
People care about themselves and their friends. A nation cares about itself and it's allies.

There's nothing unequal about that. Anything else wouldn't be logical.
>>
>>27329791
Nigga let me school you on this, I live there.

First of all, no, molenbeek isn't the only ghetto. There is a major problem when muslim people move in next to white people and that is that standards of noise and cleanliness don't fit. If you have one neighbour that throws its trash on the streets, had kids piss in streets, causes maggot infestations in your building because they slaughtered a sheep and the blood seeped into the floor which is also your ceiling, alright, one bad apple. The problem is when there is more than one. Suddenly people start trying to leave, and the prices of your neighbourhood drop. Nobody wants to live next to them because they are noisy, have 20 kids in a one bedroom appartement, yell, slam doors, blast coranic chants five times a day. So the white people that can afford elsewhere move out, and the prices drop further, and more of them move in.
If the housing doesn't drive you out, the fact you'll be marked as the whitey, you'll be stolen, beaten up, your car stolen, let's not even talk about what happens to you if you're a not-veiled woman, so you leave. And then they have their ghetto.

Molenbeek isn't the only one. There is also St Josse Ten Noode, Vorst, Anderlecht, Schaerbeek (parts of it). Some parts of the center of the city as well.

It's the broken window theory. If you tolerate a little vandalism, soon your entire neighboorhood is vandalized. What they needed to do was make clear that shitty behaviour like throwing trash out of the windows and into the street is punishable and punish them for it. Then they'd have adapted and life might have worked out for everyone.
>>
File: tmp_13825-Viking-610690385.jpg (424 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13825-Viking-610690385.jpg
424 KB, 1440x1080
>tfw Scandinavian
>see the current state of the world
>have been sharpening my axes and growing my beard lately
>looking in to getting a foldable hatchet

Funny how there's laws against carrying knives, but none for axes. If the terrorists attack or Russia invades or something, I will not go down without a fight. I'll show them the power of our old gods, and I shall fight my way to Valhalla and make my forefathers proud. If the world descends to savagery, I shall go with it.
>>
>>27329884
Are you Asatru?
>>
>>27328388
>tfw on september we had to land in.brussels instead of cologne
Just imagine if a non.scheduled landing leads to you being at the scene while some cunt blows himself.up
>>
>>27329922
I don't believe, but I take lessons from the stories and admire the fearlessness and stoicism of my ancestors.
>>
>>27329678
It's a JOKE, you little faggot Redditor. Not everything is b8, he was clearly joking.
>>
>>27329793
you don't know shit about what happened there, you're just random babbling out of random hatred because what they believe isn't the same as yours
>>
>you will never live during your father's carefree era

It's only going to keep getting worse.
>>
>>27329706
true. asia asians don't really care about what happened in america.
>>
>>27329945
which one is a joke ?
>>
>>27329947
*and because they've been blowing up western people but ASIDE that ofcourse.
>>
>>27329947
No, I just genuinely don't care about people I don't know, sempai.
>>
>>27328083
Oman, pretty cool country
>>
>>27329922
>>27329941
To further elaborate, I also know my people still have it in them; the fierce, unwavering will to fight, and the bond between us that allows for our communities to thrive under the harshest conditions. I see it every day in the eyes and actions of the people I know, but it's hibernating and only shows through the rare competitive moments we have and the special kind of coziness that we have with one another.
>>
>>27329990
look, who ? muslims ? like, all of them ? and do you think some random muslim in your neighborhood will someday kill you too ?
>>
>>27330051
his kid laughs and applaudes when he hears about whities being killed though, but if you say anything against islam
>muh colonialism
>muh racism
>>
>>27329961
>potentially getting drafted to vietnam
>carefree
>>
>>27330094
whose kids ? all muslim kids ? including ones in asia and america ?
>>
everybody still remember ,

WHEN turkey came to brussel couple of days ago, brussels let the PKK terror group orgonise a protest , while PAST week they bomb ankara .

it just feels bad , belgium.
you want to support terrorism-pkk , but now you have been blown by terrorism itself.
>>
File: crusader2.jpg (79 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
crusader2.jpg
79 KB, 680x497
the time has come and the world is ready

DEUS FUCKING VULT
>>
>>27330326
Dude shut the fuck up you retard..
>>
>>27329676

Why are Dutch such massive fucking faggots? I hate you idiots so goddamn much

Throwing away a beautiful country for the sake of ugly, disgusting, weird-colored moroccan niggers

Retards
>>
>>27328083
Since you already have come back from death three times I think that anywhere on Earth will be safe for you.
>>
>>27326047
Wow... There is an injured guy in need of medical assistance and two unharmed normies just stand next to him and kiss? We should backtrace them and launch a full-scale DDoS against them.
>>
>>27330481
Thats why we have one of the lowest crime rates in the whole world and have never experienced a terrorist attack on Dutch soil.
>>
>>27330885
Tell that to Theo Van Gogh.
>>
>>27329884
having a big family will be more productive for maintaining the white race. you don't need to worry about axes or anything
>>
>>27328185
This desu just stay away from Hellsinki and you should be fine
>>
>>27329706
muslims blowing each other up is not uncommon and not a problem
muslims blowing white people up is a big problem

they should keep to themselves in the ME.
>>
>>27329757
Keep it plugged in and it should be fine, senpai.
>>
>>27328009
Is no one else laughing at the fact he said the media BLEW a Terrorist BOMBING out of proportion? I find that shit hilarious.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.