[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hourai Elixir
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
> Take one sip - and you won't age anymore.
> Take two sips - and you will be purged from all sickness.
> Take three sips - and you will never ever die.
So, what shall you choose, my robotic friends?
>>
>>27325877
What if I take 3 sips and then fly a spaceship into the Sun?
>>
>>27325885
You will resurrect at the nearest habitable place - on Earth.
>>
>>27325905
>tfw in danger of being locked up by scientists for all of eternity
>>
what if i rub it on my dick?
will i lose my choad and get a chadick
>>
>>27325913
Kill yourself, like completely, and resurrect somewhere else.
>>
>>27325877
I throw it back in your face because this stupid bullshit isn't fucking real it's just a bottle of purple mountain dew
>>
>>27325877
definitely 3 sips
i can browse the feels for all eternity and fap to mai waifu forever, and i will be there when the beta uprising begins and robots rule the world, and when all the chads die and darkness leaves the world
>>
>>27325877
what if i die and then take 3 sips?
>>
>>27325877
two, but how big is a sip?
>>
>>27325955
you do a 360 and walk away
>>
>>27325955
you become god
you live forever as undead decider of fate
>>
What if earth blows up?
>>
>>27325877
3 sips, become something people have "forgotten" by waiting for a lifetime or two. Hello Gensokyo.
>>
Forgot to mention 2 things which happen when you drink 3 sips:
1. Your soul will become almost material, and powerful weapon. But it still can be corrupted or sort of injured, and it takes much longer for wounds of the soul to close.
2. You will be able to wield magic.
OP is dick
>>
File: 1433464827060.png (363 KB, 900x666) Image search: [Google]
1433464827060.png
363 KB, 900x666
>>27325877
How many do I need to drink to get an awoo gf?
>>
>>27326027
Mokou did't learn magic because she drank the elixir, she just kinda did.
Marisa is an ordinary human and she knows magic too.
>>
>>27326016
Can't you just fly to Japan, walk around for some time until you get to the barrier?
Then, KNOCK KNOCK YUKARI
>>
>>27326063
I still don't know where the fuck she got an elixir from.
>>
>>27326063
So how did she learn it?
>>
>>27326083
In the Tale of the Bamboo Cutter the Emperor orders the dose of Elixir meant for him to be destroyed.

He obviously didn't do it himself, so little Mokou, sister/daughter/cousin/whatever of the prince whom Kaguya got killed by sending him on an impossible quest decides to avenger her whatever and goes out to steal the elixir from the man the Emperor entrusted it to have it destroyed.

>>27326072
Sure, and then Rumia eats you.
You need to do this properly and get yourself citizenship if you don't want to die.
>>
OP speaking.
I would take 3 sips, learn maguc, then go rampant.
>>
[X] Eat Mokou's liver

If any of my Gensokyoman fags are out here, peace out and prosperity
>>
>>27326171
Okay. So how do you get citizenship in Gensokyo? I heard that all forgotten animals and plants go there? Is it true for humans?
>>
>>27325877
two sips obvi, the other choices suck
>>
>>27325877
A sip of what? Is it her pussy juice? If I can drink straight from her pussy I'll sip forever.

God damn I'm thirsty
>>
>>27326238
Forgotten things just kinda end up there.
>>
>>27325905
What happens when there are no habitable places left in the universe?
>>
>>27326329
You better find Kaguya and make her keep Earth nice forever.
>>
File: 1455917913740.gif (1 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1455917913740.gif
1 MB, 720x720
>>27325877
3 sips, then remove all organs and skin so im practically a fucking skeleton

note: i cannot die

then go to the sun and wander circles with no reason for eternity

im serious about the skeleton part and space part but the sun part was my autism rupturing some quality shitpost
>>
Most importantly, what does it taste like?
>>
>>27325945
You'll eventually go insane for eternity.
>>
Three. Watch history unfold. When shit hits the fan go full fist of the north star.
>>
>>27325877
>rub it all over my dick and use it as lube to fuck your onetis
What now bitches
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.