[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots from Israel here? How are you dealing with the fact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: clown pepe.png (144 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
clown pepe.png
144 KB, 500x451
Any robots from Israel here?
How are you dealing with the fact that today is Purim, the most normie-infested day of the year?
>>
I am in the army, luckily. There was a mandatory Purim dinner/party in the dining room last night but I managed to eat some bbq then take some juice bottles back to my room with a friend
>>
why are you guys even posting on here
isnt it like boom boom fight over there
>>
USA nonJew here

Do most Israelis believe the events in in the megillah actually took place, or is the story of Esther usually taken as a fable?
>>
>implying israelis can be robots

just find a jew qt and have kids

israelis are obsessed with having kids, so they can outpopulate the arabs/palestinians
>>
>>27326058
Most people I know take it as a fable. Only religious jews, which are a minority, believe this actually happened.

>>27326068
>Just find a jew qt
jew qts prefer outpopulating the arabs with chad jews only.
>>
>>27326026
Is it true that the israeli army girls are super hot?

I also heard they put all the hottest girls in squads together for propaganda or something. is that true?
>>
File: 1391819775756.jpg (113 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
1391819775756.jpg
113 KB, 1152x864
>>27326080
>chad jews

oy vey anon
>>
File: e04_new554-575.jpg (35 KB, 575x282) Image search: [Google]
e04_new554-575.jpg
35 KB, 575x282
Israfag here,
I'm not going to a Purim party held by the company that gives me housing, aside from neetbux I also get to live in this apartment for dirt cheap. I don't want to meet up with psychotic retarded autists dressed up like clowns and eat junk food while listening to bad music.

just rotting away in front of my pc isn't any better I guess.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.