[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to class >2 hours >15 minute break in between >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u6.jpg (102 KB, 800x716) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u6.jpg
102 KB, 800x716
>go to class
>2 hours
>15 minute break in between
>have nothing to do except shitpost while everyone watches me with their never sleeping eyes
>every minute lasts an hour
>just kill me now
>>
>>27325556
Why do you have class at 4am
>>
File: vUJkl0q.jpg (466 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
vUJkl0q.jpg
466 KB, 1600x1600
>>27325568
>be amerifat
>not understand there countries besides USA
>>
>>27325589
You didn't even answer the question
>>
>>27325626
It's not 4 am where I am from Mr. Amerifat
>>
>>27325556
Sounds like you wanted the attention. You could've just sat there like a normal person and wait for 15 minutes. Judging from the fact that you have a computer or phone to go on 4chan during the break, you could've easily done a multitude of other things with your time. Also, I don't think anybody cares about your "shitposting." They've got better shit to do than watch or care about you.
>>
>>27325648
Yea ok buddy, just tell me what kind of school is in this early in the morning
>>
>>27325660
Not going to take the bait.
>>27325741
It starts 8.15 am.
>>
>>27325556
15 minutes isnt that long
is there any where u can walk to out of view?
>>
>extremely attractive girl tells me she couldn't find a place to sit in between classes so she drove around in her car for 2 hours
She looks like a Stacy but acts like a robot. Even I'm not that awkward.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.